Episode 014: Will you

We Got Married!

{Author note: let’s say the GyuSu couple have skipped many recording times due their schedules and INFINITE still on their world tour thing and Dreamers preparing their comeback – and this is really the final, but I am still continue writing on WGM We Got Married! ‘Double Trouble’ Edition}

 

A man standing with dark brown hair waiting with a thick sweater and casual jeans by the SM entertainment entrance, he looked around, feeling shy by having one rose in his hand.

*MC3: Isn’t that…
MC1: OMO, you must be-
MC2: I MISSED THE COUPLE SO MUCH.*

^~^

“Annyeong viewers of WGM, missed the Endless Dream Couple?” Sunggyu bowed and laughed.

‘Besides your couple name GyuSu, your new couple name is Endless Dream Couple created by the fans of D-Muses and INSPIRITS?’

Sunggyu nodded, “I am really glad that my fans and D-Muses are supporting us so much. Lately on world tour, I am glad to see the fan charts and gifts of fans that are reminding me of my beautiful lady.”

*MC1: Aigoo, that’s right INFINITE is actually on their tour…I feel really bad for the couple.
MC3: Aigoo, how can we manage the show?”
MC2: Omo, don’t tell me?*

^~^

Sunggyu breathed deeply in, ruffling through his hair, he texted someone. He yawned a few times; he chuckled slowly as the door opened. Three girls greeted him. Well more engrossing in hugging and giggles, “Oppa! Welcome back!” they chirped happily.

This time their concepts was slightly darker, but ier, of course their song Hush is more sensual, but their other song their promoted was Do As You Please was a bigger hit, it was written by the leader of Dreamers personally. Many fans reflected to the WGM couple/real couple dating, but rumours about breaking up came up. But Hye Su managed to confirmed it wasn’t that way that it was they were breaking up, it was just feeling that Sunggyu is of course busy, so does she and sometimes she missed him and spending time with him.

Happily Haneul said, “Eonnie miss you a lot!”

Sunggyu chuckled, “Aye, I know, we called each other a lot! I miss my girl okay, it is been a while I held her.” He chuckled softly, “I cannot believe some fans were missing this couple on television,” Ji Sun asked and looked at the camera, “Well look! This is the end of WGM COUPLE!”

Eun Hee covered , Sunggyu nodded sadly.

*MC2: WHAT? We waited like a year and they say now it is the ending!?
MC3 tries to calm MC2, well MC1: Relax, the ending of WGM doesn’t mean an ending of their relationship.*

“Ah, do me a favour, keep Hye Su for me distracted till I am done with my event, that’s why I actually come here,” he cheekily grinned. The girls nodded, “Sure we’ll oppa!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su waved at the camera, she bowed, “It been a while right?” she chuckled sweetly, she held a CD up, “Hehehe~ my present is finally done! Ah really, it took me a while!” she pouted. “But totally worth it. I heard Sunggyu oppa and INFINITE finally came back.”

She showed her phone, “But no texts from him, but I do from brothers-in-law, it makes me of course happy but sad, he hasn’t contact me.” she nodded, “Ah PD-nim! Why do I have to be on shot right now,” she laughed embarrassed.

*MC1: Still a charming lady.
MC3: and madly in love with her boyfriend, I mean husband.
MC1: However, what is Sunggyu-ssi planning?
MC2: Ah, maybe a surprise?
MC1: But she prepared a present too!
MC3: Now I am curious too!*

^~^

Sunggyu chuckled, “The reason I haven’t contact her, you asked?” he tapped his chin, but chuckled softly. “Simply, I have on trick under my sleeve.”

‘What did you think about the rumours about the breaking up, since the song that your wife wrote?’

“I was bitterly anger, as boyfriend, I couldn’t say much. My company said, you focus on the tour and other things, but they commented, that I was sad about the fact, which is true, but answers from my side weren’t clear, I had short or cold-hearted answers. I know many citizens think I should break up with an amazing woman. Hye Su’s comments, I was deeply moved, she fought for our relationship. I’m really thankful about that. I hope in the future they won’t critical about how we develop or relationship negatively but positively.”

^~^

Hye Su scratched her head, as she showed a hand camera to herself, “Mhm, I don’t get this concept, but PD-nim told me I should film once by myself.” She walked with the camera through the hallways of her label; she opened a door and saw her members there. Ji Sun and Haneul were practicing the choreography while Eun Hee waved shyly to the leader. “Eonnie, what are you doing?”

“WGM asked me to film something, I don’t know why, but has Sunggyu oppa texted you?”

“Appa, hasn’t texted us,” they said. “Awh, unnie don’t give a sad look,” Eun Hee pouted, Hye Su smiled faintly, “Sorry, I am just sad.”

*MC2: Aye, I am confused what’s going on? Aren’t they supposed spend their time together for the last time?
MC3 hit softly MC2 arm: Yah, it sounds they are breaking up how you say.
MC2 covers , while MC3: I think it is something other concept how couple departure.
MC1: I agree, but I am curious how this will go.*

“Tadaa~” Sungyeol appeared from a hand camera, “Annyeong, INFINITE Sungyeol,” he showed the room he was, it was something like a café. “It looks bland, I know, but hyung has a surprise here.” He nodded with the camera, Hoya appeared, “Don’t play with the camera.”

Sunggyu appeared in the screen, “You guys, need to help me,” Sungyeol whined, “We just arrived and-“
“Come on, we want have sister-in-law have a good surprise!” Sungjong appeared like a wild Pokémon. “Jeez, I cannot believe this is last episode of WGM,” Sunggyu uttered, while he nodded sadly. “But this doesn’t mean the ending of your relationship, you guys went to a lot of hardships of nasty rumours and gossips, but you still manage to be together.” Sungjong spoke wisely.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Aye, are you really the youngest?”

“Well base on your age and mine, yes,” Sunggyu made a straight face expression, “Seriously hurry up, we need to prepare a lot things.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su filmed random shots of her label, venue, as she walked to a studio. She placed the camera down, she waved. “So, I don’t know what to film and I miss my oppa here, I don’t know why he isn’t here, even though still no new messages from him.” She nodded sadly, “Anyways, this studio, I spent a lot of times, besides recording our album. I participated writing many lyrics, oh I was really nervous. When I told oppa about it, he was really happy for me.” She smiled of the thoughts.

“Also, I think most viewers knew about the gossips about our relationship, it was really hard. You know, less seeing each other, major time zone differences.” She nodded while she spoke about the hardships, “It was hard, but breaking up will never ever come between us. I think it made us got stronger to be with each other.”

She couldn’t help to smile small, “However, there was a point, I was really sad and I missed him so much, I wrote a song it is pretty much dedicated for him. I wrote this, more about sometimes he doesn’t know how much I love him, but I know he loves so much, but he can’t express it a lot or well like I do. But then we are really awkward or not really good with love…

I hope that fans know this feeling, like you cannot or know how to express your love for each other, mainly for girls aspect, because for guys it is really hard to understand a girl’s feelings.” She chuckled, she looked at the camera with sparkling eyes, “I was happy that my members liked this song and this song is also featured in our album and now in promotions with Hush, but it seems this song is more appealed and liked, because it is really lovely song.”

She suddenly laughed, “I am really talking a lot by myself, how about my favourite verse, Eun-ah is singing it that, because her sweet and delicate voice suits the most and these lines means a lot for me, because I will really reward him with a kiss.” She giggled softly.

 *MC1: Even she said she speaks a lot, doesn’t mean it is dislikeable, because it has really good meaning and honest thoughts from her aspect.
MC3: She is really an amazing girl.
MC2: Sunggyu-ah you are really lucky man!*

Hye Su played the music where she loved the most; she covered first to prevent laughing of embarrassment and sang Eun Hee’s verse.

“You pretend to care, can’t you spare me like the hero of a drama?
It’s you that makes my heart beat painfully, but I still love you
It’s like these times, when I hold you, just saying “I’m sorry, I love you” will do
If it’s like that, then from me to you, I’ll reward you with a warm kiss.”

*MC3: Even though Eun Hee has maybe a better vocal, Hye Su’s vocal is no joke either, her voice is really mature and maybe because she wrote the song, the verse came sweeter out.
MC2: Perhaps, though Hye Su said she arranged the vocal line for her members and even though Eun Hee has a lot of lines, her vocal is still visible in the song.*

Hye Su looked at the camera again, “Hehehe, how embarrassing,” she scratched her head, “Oh I forgot almost another thing. This place is where I wrote my very first solo album,” she waved her hands. “Not for promotions, I only wrote this album for my only Sunggyu and hopefully he’ll like it. Because it is one of kind, I really worked hard and I want to give him badly that CD to him after he comes back in Korea.” She cupped her cheeks and couldn’t help to laugh, “Ah so embarrassed, so oppa when you see this on TV…I am really embarrassed so don’t laugh?”

She waved and covered the camera.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The main camera showed, Dreamers were sitting in the dance studio, Hye Su suddenly arrived a WGM-card.

Her members looked curious at her, “Eomma, read aloud what it is written.”


“It something sad, it’s actually last episode of WGM,” her members pouted or being sad, “Awwwh eomma~” they hugged her all. Hye Su reads aloud, “Dear Hye Su, today is your last day of marriage, go to this place, but before that, go to your beauty salon with your members, for the final preparation, a goodbye wedding.”

“Whoa, a wedding.”

But Hye Su looked sad, “Why does it feel I am ending a relationship,” she couldn’t help to shred some tears, her members looked at her, “But you are together with Sunggyu appa,” Ji Sun said. “I know this is a fake marriage, but it still sad to pretend to let each other go on the last moment of this series,” while Hye Su accepted Haneul’s tissue, “I know but that’s-“

“Right from the start it was already unusual, maybe that’s why Sunggyu oppa doesn’t contact me, because it is hurtful to hear, let’s end this.”

*MC2 and MC1 felt touched, while MC3: Ah this how many couples usually feel.
As the MCs got told they will only view the wedding but no need to comments, they nodded, because it was under Sunggyu’s request.*

 ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was filming with the hand camera, how the members turned to beautiful bridesmaids, later on, Haneul filmed how Hye Su got dressed up and styled as a real and astonished beautiful as a bride.

As final scene, her look as bride, she smiled with the dress she wore.

“Never thought I would wear something like this.” She stood in front of the mirror, looking at the dress she wore.

 

^~^

‘How did you feel in that dress?’

“To be honest, really awkward, but I did feel whoa, I am a bride, even though we did WGM for a moment, a wedding dress is something value to a bride and I felt, this is my moment. Even though it is for WGM, my relationship with Sunggyu and this series did develop on some moments.” Hye Su nodded.

^~^

Hye Su got blindfolded to the direction they were leaded, but she was holding her CD, she was holding Ji Sun’s hand and Eun Hee’s, while Haneul held the bouquet, “So excited~” the girls chirped.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu fidgeted with his tie on his neck, “Hyung, good luck! Hide yourself!” Myungsoo pushed him somewhere like underneath a table, “Yah, Myungsoo, seems you are more nervous than Sunggyu self,” Woohyun chuckled.

As the INFINITE members stood by the self-made and kind of pretty altar that they made and the tables and chairs shoved away to make a way of a light purple carpet rolled up by the entrance.

“Hyung, really fighting!” as Sunggyu chuckled of nerves and hid behind the altar wall, as one of the staff held a microphone and gave it to him, waiting for his bride.

 

Hye Su arrived here, as her blindfold got taken away, she blinked and looked at her members, “Eonnie, we are here, finally you get to see appa~” the girls chuckled.

As they helped her to get out of the van, they walked to a small, but nice looking café, Haneul and Ji Sun opened the doors, Hye Su felt her heart was racing, seeing her brothers-in-law grinning, she saw her members walked first to the altar, she blinked as she kept standing there like a statue.

She blinked, as Eun Hee took Woohyun’s arm, Haneul with Myungsoo and Ji Sun with Dongwoo. Sungyeol and Sungjong walked in front to her. “My lady, may it our honour to lead you to the altar.” They both offered their arms and smiled. Hye Su was stunned and nodded, as they walked to the altar, Hye Su couldn’t help it, to blush small. As Hoya placed a silly decorated chair with pastel purple and white ribbons, she sat down, holding her bouquet tightly along with her CD. She was nervous.

 

Sunggyu could hear after happening, but no sounds of Hye Su, he was intense nervous. As he heard his girl asked, “Mwoyah, what’s this?” he couldn’t help to grin widely, her nice voice and sweet. He took a deep breathe, when he signed to play the music.

As the music played, he gripped the microphone tightly, as he slowly walked out from the wall, seeing his girl in a beautiful white dress, he couldn’t smile, as her eyes met with his, they knew it was messaging they miss each other a lot.

As the song from 4Men’s Proposing song played, he sang to her, with all his might and sweet voice to only one girl for him. As he kneeled down and sang it.

“I waited for such a long time for today
I hoped that you would be mine
Should I officially propose or throw a surprise birthday party?
The rub dub rub dub, heart pounding day is today

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
You are my eternal angel, will you accept me?
You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
Look at my eyes, can you answer me? I am proposing to you

Should I rent out a pretty cafe or do it front of many people at City Hall?
Should I give you flowers or hold out a ring? I was thinking

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
You are my eternal angel, will you accept me?
You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
Look at my eyes, can you answer me? I am proposing to you

Even if life tires you, even if you get sick of me, please hug me
I’m sorry and I thank you for holding my hand next to me, for comforting me

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
You are my eternal angel, will you accept me?
You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
Look at my eyes, can you answer me? I am proposing to you

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
You are my eternal angel, will you accept me?
You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl
Look at my eyes, can you answer me? I am proposing to you
I am proposing to you”

Sunggyu looked at Hye Su, she was crying silently, as he held her hand, seeing a CD in her hand, written, ‘For you, my beloved love’, he smiled, squinting his eyes small as moon-shapes, as he stood up, she stood up as well. Embracing each other tightly, Hye Su almost inaudible whispered, “I missed you so much.” Sunggyu said it much louder, as they looked to each other. One soft peck placed on each other’s lips.

Sunggyu couldn’t help to chuckle, “You know, WGM is ending for us, but…Doesn’t mean an ending to our story, this is an ending to one of our chapters.” He suddenly talked in a way of a speech. Hye Su blinked, “Wh-what are you talking about, I am really upset because this looks like a break up moment,” she sniffed as her eyes grew big.

Sunggyu kneeled again, “You know that song is about proposing, right?” Hye Su slowly nodded, Sunggyu took gently her left hand. He grabbed from his pocket a shiny ring. “I, Kim Sunggyu, want to ask you, Bang Hye Su, do you want to marry me.” Hye Su noticed the shaky feels of his hand as she felt her heart stopped for a moment and immediately said, “Yes, I do,” she covered as Sunggyu placed the ring on her ring finger and stood up and hugged her tightly, as Sunggyu spoke.

“I love you, my beloved fiancée.”

The end for their chapter story of WGM, but a new chapter will be coming in the future as real husband and wife.