Episode 012: Surprise Date {oo1}

We Got Married!

 

*Note part 2 more romantic, this is just guide in chapter. Enjoy~ And ofc Sunggyu will surprise more on this lovely date that I am writing - MiyaChan

- - - - - - 

The girls were performing their song Magic, they were energetic and bubbly, the MCs noticed that the girls were now wearing another kind of shirts.
This time, their birthyear was on the front of their top, yet the back was something big written.
By the ending, they showed their back, it was a short love letter of their boyfriends and husband.

The girls bowed and Hye Su and Eun Hee were changing quickly their clothes, Ji Sun and Haneul said, “Fighting!”

*MC1: Ah that’s right a special stage.
MC3: Aigoo, they look so lovely.*

Hye Su and Eun Hee were holding hands and rushed to the stage, they were about to come from different sides, the crowd was crazy.

^~^

‘How do you feel about your wife’s popularity?’

“Honestly, I am really happy, as long no idol males are hitting on my wife.”
Sunggyu looked serious.

*MCs laughed at Sunggyu’s serious face.*

^~^

Sunggyu was waving at the camera, he was somewhere different, he was watching how his wife was performing the intro song, a few males were shouting they love Dreamers.
Soon Eun Hee walked away, it was a cue for him to come out, he came somehow from the middle, a few fan girls noticed him and he started to sing.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The couple waved for the camera, this time they wore something casual, soon Dreamers showed, “Did you enjoy the shows? They were daebak,” they beamed.
The girls chuckled, “But couple need their lovey-dovey time, so we are going to the car,” Haneul linked the two youngest, they were snickering, Hye Su cupped her cheeks and laughed.

Soon they hugged each other, “Have a safe trip, oppa,” she smiled, Sunggyu gave her an Eskimo kiss, “I will, as long you do the same.”
Hye Su nodded, they were holding hands, “Aigoo, I miss Daehyun, but the staff told us, he is at another trip tomorrow, but the next episode he will be with us again, I cannot wait to hold in my arms.”
Hye Su was smiling, “You got really motherly instincts, very charming,” Sunggyu chuckled.
Hye Su leaned to his shoulder, “Aigoo.”

*MC1: How can this couple sooo cute and sweet together~
MC4: Hold your inner you by yourself.*

Hye Su pecked his cheek, but Sunggyu pecked her lips, she smiled, “Bye bye, call me when you arrived home, to make sure you are home,” Sunggyu told her.
She nodded, “You too, neh?”
Sunggyu caressed her cheek, “Of course, I will.”

*MC2: This look so dramatically sweet.*

Hye Su waved and walked to the van.

 

Sunggyu walked to his manager, but then his manager had a mission card.
Sunggyu quickly laughed, “Andwaeeee~”

His manager had a mischievous smirk and flipped it over and Sunggyu laughed more, but the camera didn’t showed what his mission was, except that Sunggyu was really going crazy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was wearing:

With high white wedges, her hair was simply loss, she was waiting for Sunggyu, biting her lips in curiosity, yet she was waiting with her brown cute looking backpack.

^~^

“Oppa, called me two days ago about something that he wanted to do, I don’t know what I should except of it. I asked what we were doing, he didn’t tell me, he just said wear something simple and casual,” Hye Su said.

“Ah, chincha, I felt really dying of curiosity,” Hye Su laughed.

^~^

Hye Su saw someone walking toward her, her excitement was huge that she ran toward him.

Sunggyu was greeted by a tackle hug of his wife, but he said, “YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY!”

*The MCs were shocked of Sunggyu’s loud voice.
MC1: Is that how he speak-
MC2: Whoa, he will look like a bad man.*

“You could fall and hurt your ankle, tsk, really you are walking on those, I should run to you if you say oppa,” Sunggyu nagged more.

^~^

‘How did you feel by nagged by Sunggyu?’

“Honestly, most girls would be like yea, yeah, yeah but for me, it shows he is worried about me, you know he always text me if I ate correctly or do sleep well or do taking good rest or giving me tips or advice about leading a group. Sunggyu oppa is really caring; I know why he is acting like that because…he loves me.”

Hye Su covered and bent over and laughed, “Ah it sounds so weird.”

 

Sunggyu said, “I might look stupid or bad man, it’s just that’s how I express my worried feelings to her. Hye Su must probably tell about my texts and advice things, yet I am really, really kind of…I don’t know, I want the man that she could depend and also be always there for her.”

^~^

Hye Su greeted the manager of INFINITE, Sunggyu was slight embarrassed, when the others of s greeted her as well, “Hyung, you sure need a licence,” Sungjong joked.
“Aigoo, I don’t mind with traveling with others,” Hye Su chuckled, she was sitting at the front seat, next to their manager, “But hyung need to go somehow and needs the manager with us to your-“

Sunggyu nudged Woohyun, Woohyun looked at him, Hye Su looked curious, “To where?”
Hoya said, “Whoa, isn’t that your group song,” the manager purposely put it higher, “Ah, that’s right!”

Soon Hye Su started to sing, along with Sungjong and L, she was laughing.

*MC1: That was pretty close, so he is planning a secret date for her?
MC3: I don’t know~*

~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was laughing loudly, “Chincha,” the manager turned around.

‘Plan a romantic date for Hye Su and doing these missions through the date.

First. Driving with the annoying infinite members and manager to the destination.
Two. Eating rudely by lunch.
Three. For a moment a bad boy with bad manners.
Four. Throw in her the water.
Five. Surprise her.’

“Yah, what if she will hates me…I don’t want that she will cry in front of me.”

^~^

Sunggyu crossed his arms and sighed deeply, “Really, I am so worried…That’s what I could say.”

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback ends~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was looking outside, the weather was nicely, she smiled.
Soon infinite looked at each other, “Say noona, which group do you find better? 4Minute sunbae or Secret sunbae?”
“Mhm…Both are equally different, so honestly I don’t know.”

“Hyung likes Hyuna a lot, he said a lot or many times her name instead of your name,” Hye Su looked backward, Sunggyu gulped, nice bomb throwing, Dongwoo.
his dry lips, “So, I like B.A.P more,” she stuck her tongue, “But that’s because your brother in the group.”

“Mhm…I do like Chunji of Teen Top, he is around my age, yet he is amazing,” Sunggyu glared at her, “BUT I am not jealous person, so Chunji is like a dongsaeng that I have to take care of it, yet Sunggyu is my hubby.”

The manager blurted, “Infinite said once they liked SNSD more than Dreamers.”
Hye Su crossed her arms and said, “Well SNSD sunbae are longer in the music industry, so it doesn’t surprise me.”

^~^

Hye Su laughed, “Ah chincha, are they trying to make me jealous or angry or something.”

PD asked, “What do you think of their behaviour.”

“Seriously if might be naggy…But I was trying to keep head cool.”

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su wants to hold his hand, but Sunggyu kept walking, Hye Su was walking behind, she frowned confused.
She remembered he would scold her down, if she would run again, so she said, “Wait up.”

Sunggyu turned around, they were walking through a mini shopping centre near to the beach, Hye Su sighed and didn’t let her mood down, but she saw him staring, he waited for her.

Honestly, he couldn’t be a bad male.

Hye Su rushed to him, then scold down, but she hugged him, “What’s wrong with you,” she asked him.
“Mhm nothing…”

“If you don’t like to go out with me, you could tell me,” she looked at him, “Ani, it’s something bothers me and I cannot tell you.”
Hye Su nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su and Sunggyu were sitting by lunch, Sunggyu was gulping deeply, now where they are about to eat.
Sunggyu started to eat as a pig, Hye Su looked confused, leaving her fork in the air.

^~^

‘How did you felt when Sunggyu ate like a pig?’

“Ah, chincha, I was surprised that he was that hungry…We meet each other a lot for lunch…But this uh…”
She scratched her nape, “I guess he wants to be more himself?”

*MCs laughed badly.*

Sunggyu sighed deeply, “Seriously what are you doing with me?”

^~^

Hye Su saw Sunggyu was done with eating, but spilled much on his face than literally ate, she shove her chair closer to him and wiped something of his spilled food.
Sunggyu leaned to her shoulder, “Aah, otteoke, you are too good for me,” he sighed, Hye Su looked confused.
“Oppa, tell me what’s wrong, is it a mission?”

Sunggyu blew some air out, “Yes…” he pinched his eyes a little bit, Hye Su looked at him, “Bwhahahahah,” she burst in laughter, “Ah that’s explain the poor acting as bad boy.”
She hugged his arm, “You fail much.”
Sunggyu said, “Ani, it’s works a lot, but for you…I don’t know.”
She poked his cheek, “Because I am your weakness, you love me and I love you.”
Showing a big smile, Sunggyu sighed, “Mission failed.”

“Well…We can do the mission, let me be surprised!” Hye Su clapped her hands, “How many?”

Sunggyu counted on his hand, but showed two fingers, “Two.”
Hye Su smiled, “Then I am really curious about it.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

The couple walked hand in hand to the beach.

*MCs corner:

“Ah really, how can this couple be so perfect,” MC2 envied said, “Well they are a real couple, so awkwardness is no big deal.”

“Seriously, I wonder how Sunggyu is able to do the last two, since she knows the mission,” MC3 said.
“Well, she wanted to be surprised,” MC2 said.

“I wonder how Sunggyu is to do with it.”

~T*~E*~A*~S*~E*~R*~

Sunggyu and Hye Su were sitting on the sand, leaning close to each other.
Suddenly Sunggyu stood up and smiled at her, Hye Su looked confused and soon she covered and felt touched…