Episode 011: Recording a Song for You

We Got Married!

*Note I normally don't update on Sunday, but I purposely did this time. Because I need time to write. Anyways please vote underneath this chapter, it's important for the next chapter. The results will be revealed in the next new chapter~

- - -

 

Sunggyu was holding Hye Su’s hand, playing with her fingers, she giggled, she was lying on his lap.

^~^

“Today, Daehyun-ah isn’t with us, because he is with his friends and caretaker to a trip.”
The couple nodded, “Though we miss him…”
Hye Su laughed.

‘Your kiss on national live TV was hitting and still at the top of talking?’

Hye Su flustered laughed, “I think we should Korea little bit too much of his passion.”
Sunggyu looked at her, “Yah, it was partly your fault too.”
She hugged his arm, “But hey, this brought us closer,” she stuck her tongue out, “Bring it back, or I will kiss you twice on TV passionate.”

Hye Su chuckled, “See, more passionate than I do.”

^~^

Soon they receive their mission through Sunggyu’s phone, Hye Su got up.

‘Today you are recording a couple-song.’

Hye Su said, “Oh, I am calling Eun Hee,” Sunggyu said, “Why?”
“She always wanted to write a song, can we?”
“Then I call Woohyun-ah, we should already go to the studio,”
Hye Su nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Eun Hee was waiting with Woohyun, Hye Su smiled and hugged her member, “Let’s go inside.”

The greeted people that they were going work, further they said they only help with sound checking, but the instrumentals and song it’s all theirs.

The four gathered on table, Eun Hee shyly said, “I already wrote a partly of the song,” she showed her note book, Sunggyu ruffled through her hair, “You are really wanted to be music writer?”
She nodded; Hye Su sang a little bit the part.

‘Neodo gateun saenggagimyeon nawa gatdamyeon
Naege dorawajwo jigeum nae gyeoteuro
I only love you, I only cherish you, I can’t forget you, I miss you

Woohyun said, “Did you really write it,” Eun Hee nodded, “I want to name this song, Same Thoughts,” Eun Hee covered her face.

“How about Eun Hee and I do the instrumentals, you guys write further about the song, I mean the chorus is done,” they nodded.

Eun Hee and Woohyun were getting explained how the music systems worked, of course, they gave Eun Hee more attention.

^~^

‘How do you feel writing a self a song?’

“Uhm, I feel glad that Eun Hee helped us, she is really talentful girl,” Hye Su nodded, “Aaah, I also hope that Sunggyu like it as well. He had a solo album, a few songs is together written, means he has more experience than I do.”

Hye Su nodded, “I hope I won’t be a burdensome.”
She nodded, “Really I am really scared if I am doing something wrong, and honestly after the first doing solo stage and now duet, I am really nervous. Of course, I did many with Eun Hee together, though she has more expierence than I do, she had sung many OSTs already, for me…I am more the CF Queen, as well modelling.”

*MC1: Ah, that’s right!
MC4: She has really nice face, though I heard Dreamers are really popular for a rookie group.*

 

Sunggyu said, “I am really nervous, even though I had a solo, but a duet is really something, I mean I preformed many times with other people, though with my wife which is really my girl, it’ll be special, especially with Hye Su.”

Sunggyu his lower lip, “Really, it’s really different to perform with your members or someone of another group or solo artist. It’s just you are singing with someone who you really love and showing the same passion.”

*MC3: Aigoo, they are really nervous for each other.
MC2: Really same thoughts.
MC1: I do feel exciting for their song, remember Jo Kwon and Ga-In sshi-‘s song, it was really cutely.

^~^

Eun Hee was listening with a headphone as well Woohyun, she put one back, “It’s a soft ballad,” she said to Hye Su, Hye Su nodded, Sunggyu and Hye Su were sitting opposite of each other with a writer noteblock.

Woohyun said, “Try it little bit slower,” Eun Hee nodded.
“Whoa, you look very mature and cute at the same time,” Eun Hee hit his arm, “Very funny,” Woohyun snickered, “Try to sing, I will check how the background music will sound.”

Eun Hee nodded.

She stood by the microphone, Woohyun said, “Aigoo, you are really cute!”

*MC1: I guess we got a new wgm couple in the future…
MC3: But wouldn’t Minwoo-sshi be really mad?*

Eun Hee was singing only the part that she wrote, of course, she was no reason for being the main vocalist, Woohyun listened.

Hye Su and Sunggyu listened as well, the background music sounds so nicely done.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu peeked sometimes Hye Su’s noteblock, she glared at him, she stuck her tongue, Sunggyu hugged her and snatched it away, Eun Hee and Woohyun saw the couple.
Snickering that they were the leaders, but it saw really cute.

Hye Su was now lying to his chest, staring his side profile of his face.

^~^

‘You are caught with staring at your husband’s face’

Hye Su laughed, “Is this really going on TV?”
She clapped and showed her dorky laugh, "Oppa “Got really, really handsome face, maybe more handsome than Myungsoo oppa…Duh he is my husband.”

^~^

Sunggyu snickered, “Cigarette?”
Hye Su said, “You aren’t smoking, but it’s a song, besides it fits.”
She snatched his, “No!” but Hye Su said, “Come on you read mine.”

Sunggyu felt embarrassing.

Hye Su looked at him, “Aigoo, cute,” she pinched the tip of his nose, Woohyun said, “Kid leaders are you done?” Sunggyu said, “Yah, show some respect!”
Eun Hee said, “Umma, are you done with lovey-dovey and able to sing?”

Hye Su stood up and nodded, “Let’s record hyung’s part first, in acoustic version.”
Sunggyu said, “Yah…”
“Hyung you are the man, show you are capable, I heard I got a few fans on WGM,”
Woohyun joked, “Don’t  you dare to hit on my wifey,” Sunggyu snorted, Hye Su shook her head and Eun Hee was covered and giggled.

Sunggyu sang his part, Eun Hee was really looking at Sunggyu’s vocal line, Hye Su saw how much the maknae was staring at Sunggyu.

^~^

‘Why was the maknae staring so intense to your husband?’

Hye Su chuckled, “Honestly Sunggyu is one of Eun Hee’s biggest example, not only that she knows him, she do sees him as someone who is really working hard for vocal. Since she is youngest of us, 16 soon to be 17, so the age is around seven years difference, but he inspires her a lot by singing, he sings with passion, maybe that’s what one of his attractiveness is.

 

Sunggyu heard about Eun Hee’s one of biggest example, he shyly laugh, “Ah really?”
He nodded, “I thought someone from her label mates, like SHINee or Super Junior or huger TVXQ, or the girls’ side F(x) or SNSD. Honestly, this is really a huge honour.”

^~^

Hye Su and Woohyun were going out for buying snacks and drinks.

Eun Hee was looking at the written lyrics, Sunggyu said, “How about that with that along,” Eun Hee was biting on her pencil, “Ah really, sunbae?”
Sunggyu ruffled through her hair, “Call me appa, remember,” Eun Hee got flustered, “Ah, I am really sorry, it’s just we are in the studio and I should respect you.”

*MC2: Aigoo, she is too innocent and cute.*

Sunggyu said, “Ah, but don’t worry about that, just be casual with me.”
Eun Hee nodded, together they were looking at the written lyrics, Sunggyu and Eun Hee were puzzling and he was listening to the background.

Soon Sunggyu saw a song sheet, “What’s that?” Eun Hee said, “Ah!”
Sunggyu looked at it, “First kiss?”

Eun Hee puffed her cheeks, “It’s finished, but not sure, it’s fine, because I wrote it with Hye Su eomma,” her cheeks were flustered.
“So this is reflecting how you two think about love, actually Minwoo and me?”
Eun Hee nodded.
Sunggyu smiled hugely, “Aigoo! Kyeoptaaa!” he hugged her.
She was laughing, “Appa, behave yourself,” she chuckled.

*MC3: Like a real daughter and father moment.
MC2: He is really acting one though.
MC1: Envying, she is hugged by one of the people she look up to.*

 

Hye Su came back, Sunggyu hugged her, “Ah gross, can we see one time now GyuSu?” Woohyun joked.
Hye Su slapped his arm, “Tsk tsk.”

 

Soon Sunggyu and Hye Su were standing in the record studio, Sunggyu put her bangs good while she was putting the headphones one, Woohyun snickered, “Forever alone here~” Eun Hee patted her oppa’s back, “Someday you will find your queen.”
Woohyun hugged her, “So innocent, dongsaengie~” Eun Hee chuckled.

“Okay,” Eun Hee had a microphone, “This is take one, just sing comfortable and sing whenever you think it’s right moment, it’s after all your song, fighting,” the leaders were smiling how cute Eun Hee was shy.
Woohyun pressed to play and together with Eun Hee, they were staring how the leaders were doing.

Sunggyu was holding Hye Su’s hand, while she was looking at the paper, he didn’t because he know it, soon Hye Su stared at him, it was first his part, showing an encourage, yet beautiful smile, he smiled and started to sing:

Korean

English

Jal jinaeneunji apeujin anheunji ajikdo neon yeppeunji
Joheunsaram manna yeonaeneun halkka neomuna gunggeumhaeseo

Jeonhwal georeobolkka mangseollyeo naneun oneuldo eojecheoreom
Geuttae uri doedollil su itdamyeon Oh oh

Neoman saranghae neoman chueokhae neol itji motae bogosipeunde
Nan tto ireoke neoman saenggakhae neon jeongmal moreul geoya

Ireon naui maeum hoksi neodo ttokgateunji nae mam aneunji
Oneuldo gateun saenggak
Oneuldo gateun saenggak


Jaljinaenneunji dambaen jullyeonneunji babeun jal chaenggyeo meongneunji Oh
Joheunsaram manna yeonaeneun halkka neomuna gunggeumhaeseo

Myeot nyeoni jinatjiman naneun oneuldo ni saenggangman
Geuttaecheoreom doedollil su isseulkka Oh oh

Neoman saranghae neoman chueokhae neol itji motae bogo sipeunde
Nan tto ireoke neoman saenggakhae neon jeongmal moreul geoya

Ireon naui maeum hoksi neodo ttokgateunji nae mam aneunji
Oneuldo gateun saenggak

Hamkke geotdeon geu gireseo tto majuchijineun anheulkka
Hoksi neoilkka maeil gidaehae Oh


Neodo gateun saenggagimyeon nawa gatdamyeon
Naege dorawajwo jigeum nae gyeoteuro


Neoman saranghae neoman chueokhae neol itji motae bogo sipeunde

Neoman saranghae neoman chueokhae neol itji motae bogo sipeunde
Nan tto ireoke neoman saenggakhae
neon jeongmal moreul geoya

Ireon naui maeum hoksi neodo ttokgateunji nae mam aneunji (neodo aneunji) 

Oneuldo gateun saenggak
Oneuldo gateun saenggak
Oneuldoni saenggangman

Are you doing well ? Are you sick at all ? Are you still pretty ? 
Have you met someone and are you dating ? I’m so curious

So I hesitate on whether or not I should call you, again today, just like yesterday
If only we can turn it back to those times oh oh

I only love you, I only cherish you, I can’t forget you, I miss you
I only think of you but you will never know

Do you feel the same way by any chance ? Do you know my heart ? 
Again today, I think the same thing
Again today, I think the same thing

Are you doing well ? Did you cut back on cigarettes ? Are you eating well ? 
Have you met someone and are you dating ? I’m so curious

A few years have passed but again today, I only think of you
Can we turn things back to those times ? Oh oh

I only love you, I only cherish you, I can’t forget you, I miss you
I only think of you but you will never know

Do you feel the same way by any chance ? Do you know my heart ? 
Again today, I think the same thing

Will we run into each other on the streets we used to walk together
Is that you ? I hope for it every day

If you think the same as I do, if you’re the same as me
Come back to me, right now, by my side

I only love you, I only cherish you, I can’t forget you, I miss you

I only love you, I only cherish you, I can’t forget you, I miss you
I only think of you but you will never know

Do you feel the same way by any chance ? Do you know my heart ? (Do you know ?) 

Again today, I think the same thing
Again today, I think the same thing
Again today, I only think of you

     

 

Eun Hee was taken away and clapped loudly by the ending, “Whoaaaa!” she was jumping like a high school fan girl, Woohyun showed two thumbs.

“Maybe we should take record time, now we got our flow,” Sunggyu said, “Are you sure?”
“I am sure,”
Hye Su saw how cool her husband looked when he was working.

^~^

“Really, I found my husband really handsome, he looked so cool.”
She cupped her cheeks and laughed, “I mean he is really handsome already, but when he was working, I think fans of him are dying to see how cool he looked if you saw it from my distance.”
She giggled.

^~^

After recording a few times, Sunggyu said, “Now the intro song~”
Eun Hee looked confused, “Huh, umma you said one song…”
Hye Su looked confused, “Deh, I did say one song,” Sunggyu whispered to Woohyun, he nodded and was playing with a few buttons, “Sunggyu oppa, we had to record one song…”

“Don’t you think every song has an intro song? Not one minute, this one is full song minutes, you know we have to perform this song with Same Thoughts, how about an intro song.”
“Oh that’s really a good idea, maybe you should be CEO,” Hye Su chuckled, “But we haven’t wrote-“

“Eun Hee did,” Eun Hee said, “Deh?” she looked confused.
“We are going use First Kiss,” Hye Su said, “Yah, did you let him reading…”
“He snatched it away from me,”
Eun Hee pouted.

Hye Su said, “But we sang a few times, but this song…Isn’t that little bit too cheesy?”
Sunggyu said, “I find the best song, because it describes your love.”
Hye Su glared at the maknae, “I am sorry eomma~” she puckered her lips, Hye Su couldn’t stand long mad, “It’s fine.”

“Background music done,” Woohyun chuckled, “I am really turning good in those things.”

Hye Su and Eun Hee were standing in the record studio.
Woohyun and Sunggyu were looking how this will turn out to be.

Korean

English

First kiss geuttaen putputaesseotji
yeorilgop doego kkochi pideon eoneu nal
cheot sarange heoujeokdaedeon naega
satang gateun sagoreul chigoman geoya

So sweet dalkomhan dalbicharae
So sweet dingdong naege beri ullyeotgo
So hot du boren buri nan chae
I'm falling I'm falling

Beautiful first kiss nunbusin First kiss
neoran sesange nan muri deulgo
sarange ppajin dalkomhan tteollim Oh
cheoeum neukkin Fantasy world

geuttaen neomu tteollyeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue seolleeotdeon na
geuttaen neomu eoryeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue cheot sarangideon neo
jal isseulkka

First love geuttaen sunsuhaesseotji
neowa haetdeon modeunge cheoeumieosseo

neowa naui bimilseureon geu bam
gakkeum nan geu bameul deulchwo bogon hae

So sweet cheoeum matbon geu tteollime
So sweet sungan kkomjjak eoreobeoryeotgo
So shy balkkeuteun mak deullinchae
I'm falling I'm falling

Beautiful first kiss nunbusin First kiss
neoran sesange nan murideulgo
sarange ppajin dalkomhan tteollim Oh
cheoeum neukkin Fantasy world

geuttaen neomu tteollyeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue seolleeotdeon na
geuttaen neomu eoryeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue cheot sarangideon neo
jal isseulkka

nunman matchwodo dugeundugeun tteollideon na
cham haengbokhaesseosseo
sonman japgodo saeppalgake bupuldeon
geu yetnarui naega geuriwo

Ah ah

Beautiful first kiss nunbusinFirst kiss
neoran sesange nan murideulgo (murideulgo)
sarange ppajin dalkomhan tteollim Oh
cheoeum neukkin Fantasy world

geuttaen neomu tteollyeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue seolleeotdeon na
geuttaen neomu eoryeosseo Oh first love
cheot kiseue cheot sarangideon neo
jal isseulkka

First kiss, we were so young back then
After I turned seventeen and on a day where the flowers bloomed,
I was struggling over my first love
And I got into a candy-like accident

So sweet – underneath the sweet moonlight
So sweet – ding dong, the bell rang
So hot – my cheeks are on fire
I’m falling I’m falling

Beautiful first kiss, dazzling first kiss
I have been dyed with a world called you
This sweet trembling of falling in love
A fantasy world that I’ve felt for the first time

I was so nervous back then, oh first love
My heart raced at the first kiss
I was so young back then, oh first love
You were my first kiss and my first love
Are you well?

First love – I was innocent back then
Everything we did together was the first time

You and me and our secret night
Sometimes, I think back to that night

So sweet – tasted that trembling for the first time
So sweet – for a moment, I froze up
So shy – my feet are lifted off the ground
I’m falling I’m falling

Beautiful first kiss, dazzling first kiss
I have been dyed with a world called you
This sweet trembling of falling in love
A fantasy world that I’ve felt for the first time

I was so nervous back then, oh first love
My heart raced at the first kiss
I was so young back then, oh first love
You were my first kiss and my first love
Are you well?

Just by locking eyes, my heart pounded and I trembled
I was so happy
Just by holding hands, my face turned red
I miss myself from long ago

Beautiful first kiss, dazzling first kiss
I have been dyed with a world called you
This sweet trembling of falling in love
A fantasy world that I’ve felt for the first time

I was so nervous back then, oh first love
My heart raced at the first kiss
I was so young back then, oh first love
You were my first kiss and my first love
Are you well?


 

 

While the girls were singing, short fragments of GyuSu couple showed a few times.
The girls’ voices were mellow and sweet to hear, the moments like the mission of appa licence, INFINITE’s breakdown moments.
Yet the happy family moments with Dreamers and INFINITE with their first debut song, or the live performance of Hye Su and the kisses and cute moments with them.
As well, the moment with Daehyun were shown up and many more moments of the eleven episodes that they already got.

When the music stopped, Hye Su and Eun Hee waved, soon Sunggyu and Woohyun came along and said, “See you next week~” they laughed.

 

 

V O T I N G  T I M E ~