Episode 002: Family and moving {oo1}

We Got Married!

 

*MC2: Where are the couple? They ended very mean, I am curious about them.
MC3: Oh look, they are with the groups together.*

 

“Yah Sungyeol gives my drink back!” Ji Sun shouted, all of them were sitting in the café.
“Aigoo, I remembered this place, we set up a date,” Eun Hee giggled, “That’s right and when Sunggyu took that day umma’s first kiss,” Sungjong chirped happily.
“The paparazzi were full of it, Sunggyu appa,” Haneul snickered.

^~^

‘Did you really take Hye Su’s first kiss?’

Sunggyu left a small chuckle, “Ah yeah, I took her first kiss. However, it caught her heart.”
“However, now it felt awkward, we only have kissed once. Since we are both busy with schedules, but I can wait for her.”

 

Hye Su covered her face and laughed a bit, she heard what Sunggyu told the kiss, “Aigoo, he is really cheesy hamster. Anyways, I was happy that he is my first.”
She nodded, “I really like him a lot.”

 

*MC2: Aigoo, he is so caring and understandable, but she is so cute, even she is the charisma leader.
MC1: JUST KISS HER! Then it won’t make us waiting impatiently for the first kiss on We Got Married.
MC3: Aish, didn’t heard him saying?*

‘Is there a reason why the Dreamers’ members call you appa?’

Sunggyu smiled widely, “Because Hye Su’s nickname in the group is umma, since she acts like a lovely mother to them. Even though she is the oldest, they like to call her umma. However, when I had kind of crush on her, they somewhat started to call me appa. Sounds like I have now three lovely daughters.”
He laughed.

 

Hye Su smiled, “Since Sunggyu is my husband, before my boyfriend, my members like to call him appa. Because of my nickname, I am kind of the umma. They also set up the plan of a date between him and me. Somehow, it ended so unexpected, but it was nice. Now my lovely daughters have an appa. Appa Hamster.”

She giggled.

*MC2: Aigoo, that’s cute nickname. Appa Hamster.
MC1: Well he does look like a human living hamster.*

^~^

“Anyways, don’t you guys have a mission or something, hyung?” Hoya asked.
“Oh look,” Sungjong pointed, a person walked to them and gave Hye Su a card.

The members looked at the newlywed couple, “Shall I read it or you?”
Sunggyu said, “You should read it.”

“Enough of making us jealous,” whined Sungyeol, “Hey, we don’t mind,” L said, “That’s because you girls have boyfriends.”
The girls snickered.

‘To GyuSu Couple’

Sunggyu laughed a bit, “Ah that’s right that how your fans call you,” Dongwoo clapped his hands, “Let’s clap first for the GyuSu Couple,” Woohyun chirped happily.
Everyone clapped happily.

Hye Su smiled angelic and Sunggyu held by her waist.

*MC1: Look at Sunggyu’s arm!
MC3: They are making everyone jealous with that skin ship!
MC2: Hush both of you, they are lovely together.*

‘To GyuSu Couple,

Today is a big step, you need to leave you dorm life behind you and you two will live in your own palace.
It will start tomorrow, so please be earlier.
In _________________.

Share the nice memories together and spend lots time together.’

Haneul pouted, “Is umma leaving us?”
Ji Sun fake sobbed, Eun Hee said, “Umma please don’t forget us!”
Hye Su hugged her members, “Aigoo, big cry-babies,” her members laughed and hugged her.

“Please have fun with appa, please invite us sometimes,” Haneul chirped then and Ji Sun and Eun Hee nodded.

*M3: Aigoo, her members are kind and cute girls.
MC2: Look at infinite’s way of saying to Sunggyu’s moving out.*

“Hyung, please bring your stuffs with you, so I can finally sleep without Sungjong’s tantrums,” Sungyeol chuckled.
“Please don’t forget your medicines,” Woohyun said.
Dongwoo said, “Hyung don’t do something naughty~”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was standing in front of the new house.
It has a nice balcony and a small garden in.
She waited patiently at Sunggyu.

^~^

‘Where are your members?’

Hye Su said, “Eun Hee has an OST song preparation, Ji Sun and Haneul are doing a guest performance for a show. We are like one month debuted.

*MC1: Whoa, she looks pretty. However, look at the stuffs she brought.
MC3: Suitcases and some moving boxes.
MC2: However, she doesn’t seem annoyed that he is late.*

^~^

“Umma!” Sungjong chirped, Hye Su lifted her head, “Ah, Sungjong-ah,” she smiled, soon the other members are coming, caring as well some boxes and Sunggyu came to her, let his suitcase go, pecking her cheek, she pecked at his cheek as well.

“Sorry that I uh-“
“Hyung couldn’t decide what he should wear today,”
Hoya said, Sunggyu blushed, Hye Su giggled, “It’s okay. Do you have the keys?”
Sunggyu nodded, they walked to the front door, it was first couple stairs above.

When Sunggyu opened the door and Hye Su wanted to step in, infinite shouted, “UMMA!” she stopped and looked down at them, “What’s wrong?”

“Hyung should carry Hye Su in bridal style!” Sungjong shouted and all the members nodded.
Hye Su covered , “Ah, no-“

Sunggyu suddenly carried Hye Su.

*MC3: Wasn’t he the oldest man in the group, he isn’t strong?
MC2: s made that character, but whoa…So manly.
MC3: Well this is not grandpa style.
MC1: Well Hye Su got a fine husband.*

Hye Su put her arms around his neck, she giggled, “Yah oppa,” Sunggyu smiled, when they went in, sungyeol said, “Let’s take their stuffs in, so they have their lovey-dovey.”
“Will she cook something for us?”
Dongwoo asked, “Molla.”

 

“Whoa,” Sunggyu placed her down, “Look,” she pointed to the open kitchen to the living room, she smiled and clapped, “It’s beautiful.”
Sunggyu saw s carrying their stuffs, “I want to bring this to their bedroom!” Sungyeol shouted and ran above.
Hye Su said, “Ah, I can carry my-“

“A lady like you don’t need to carry heavy things,” Hoya smiled, Hye Su frowned, “But-“

“Make some food, we haven’t ate lunch,” Dongwoo snorted.
Hye Su smiled, “Arasso, Sunggyu-“

She saw him carrying her stuffs, “Oppa,” Sunggyu said, “Yea?”
“I am going to shop some food, making lunch for you and the sons,”
Sunggyu smiled, “Why aren’t our daughters here?”
“Schedules, but they promised to visit us soon,”
Sunggyu nodded, “Did you hear guys?”
“Is umma making food?”
Sungyeol shouted above, “Yes!” Dongwoo shouted.

“Finally we are able to taste her cooking for the first time! I heard from Eun Hee, she is the kitchen princess,” Woohyun smiled.
“Aigoo…” Hye Su smiled and pecked Sunggyu’s cheek.

*MC1: Yah, don’t tease us and kiss on the lips like a married couple!
MC3: Aigoo they are liked family, even infinite, except Sungjong, they are older than she is, but do act like her sons.
MC2: My heart is fluttered by this couple.*

^~^

‘How close are Infinite and Dreamers actually?’

Hye Su smiled, “Ask Sunggyu oppa, he might know it.”
Sunggyu sat next to her, “Yah, what are you-“
“Sneaking here,” Sunggyu snickered.

*MC1: Even the solo talk they are cute together.
MC2: And he is the oldest of his group.*

Sunggyu read the question and smiled, “Our groups are like B1A4, U-Kiss and Boyfriend is very close with Dreamers, because of the relationships with the girls.
However, infinite members that are really close with my wife’s members, are Woohyun and Eun Hee. Woohyun really take care of Eun Hee as a little sister. Dongwoo is close with Ji Sun, both rappers, but they do have the really loud and optimistic people. Haneul is close with L, the reasons, well it’s clear enough.”

Hye Su nodded, ‘How about you two?’
Sunggyu looked at Hye Su, she pecked his nose, “We are very close. We call a lot to each other with face time.”
Sunggyu hugged her with one arm and she leaned to his shoulder.

^~^

Hye Su waved the infinite members bye and she walked out the house.

Infinite looked around the newlywed’s home, “Hyung, got an amazing house,” when they sat in the living room.
“Where is the big photo frame, Hoya?” Dongwoo said.
“What are you guys doing,” Sunggyu hugged the bamboo pillow, “Just wait.”

Hoya and Dongwoo carried from the hall a big frame in the living room, “Where can we hang?”
“Why not above the sofa that hyung is sitting?”
Woohyun suggested.
L and Sungyeol pulled Sunggyu away, “Yah…” Sunggyu whined.

Dongwoo and Hoya stood on their socks on the sofa, trying to hang the huge frame, it was covered with a white cloth.
“Hyung close your eyes, you will like it, we all made it for you and Hye Su last night, when you were packing your stuffs,” Dongwoo smiled with his dinosaur looking smile.
“Aish,” Sunggyu covered his eyes.

*MC1: Aigoo, his dongsaengs are sweet.
MC3: Open your eyes, leader Gyu. You will be happy!
MC2: No wonder, they are good members for Sunggyu.
MC3: YAH OPEN YOUR EYES!*

“Hyung, open your eyes!” s shrieked his ears.
He opened with his small eyes, suddenly his eyes turned big.
s laughed at his reactions, he never showed big eyes, because it looks funny.

He smiled, “Whoa.”

It was a huge picture of him from the album photo cover and with Hye Su’s angelic debut picture, and then he read the text under and above.

‘GyuSu Couple, we love you! Infinite’, stood above.
With small personal letters under the pictures, “Read it!” s shouted.

Sunggyu started to read loudly, while the members were snickering.

‘Hyung, you are finally married! Never thought, you would marry this amazing girl. Please treat her well and cherish her. We love our umma a lot, so don’t dare to make her cry. However, WooGyu couple really ends. Hahaha, just kidding. Hyung fighting don’t make infinite look bad as husbands! Fighting! Woohyun’

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, “Aish, WooGyu?”
“We have a lot of shippers,”
Woohyun greasy smiled, Sunggyu rolled his eyes, but smiled, “Thanks for the message.”

‘Gyu Hamster! Treat your wife nicely! Please don’t forget us or don’t go on solo! If you kiss, please make sure that Sungjong don’t watch it! Fighting! Sungyeol’

Sungyeol disbelieved looked at Sungyeol, “Yah, are you crazy, I am already-“
Sungyeol said, “But if they kiss, then you are too innocent for it.”
“Says the Choding one,”
Sungjong snorted.

Sunggyu laughed, “Aigoo, thanks for the advice Sungyeol.”

‘Hey, Ho, Yo, Ya, hyung. I am going miss you! Please don’t forget this lion! However, treat you wifey well! Don’t you dare, to do an old grandpa act in front of her. You need to be manly, which you aren’t. However, in her eyes you are! Fighting! Dongwoo’

‘Sunggyu, treat her well, if you make her cry. Her dongsaengs will haunt you and us, so please don’t do that. I am scared of them being angry. L’

Sunggyu looked at L, “What, girls are scary when they are mad.”
All the members nodded, Sunggyu shook his head and continued reading.

‘Kim Sunggyu. Please don’t make noona/umma sad. If you make her cry, who knows someone else will snatch her away. Anyways, fighting and please give her a lot of attention and love. Fighting! Sungjong’

‘Like Sungjong said, please listen well to a woman’s heart. Anyways, take good care of yourself and your wife. Enjoy your marriage life. Hoya’

^~^

‘Did you like the gift from your members with the messages?’

Sunggyu chuckled and said, “Well, it was actually an amazing gift. Never thought, they would be this happy for me. Even though the messages were silly, but I do see sincere in those letters. They are the best members to have.”

‘What would you wife think about this present?’

“She loves any presents, but I think she loves this. I know she loved when I gave her a bubble gum, it was actually her favourite flavour,” Sunggyu smiled.

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was paying the food she bought.

^~^

‘Are you worried about Sunggyu and your sons in your new house?’

“Actually, no…I know they are good boys.”
She laughed a bit, “However, I do worry about my hubby,” she giggled, “Sorry hubby sounds cute to my oppa.”

*MC2: Aigoo, she is cute.*

^~^

She walked, suddenly a van stopped, “Umma!”

She lifted her head, “Oh.”
Eun Hee stepped out the car.

*MC3: Aigoo, the maknae is looking lovely today.*

She helped Hye Su with the bags, “Umma, you can get a lift,” Eun Hee smiled.
Hye Su smiled, “Thanks.”

 

In the car, Hye Su asked, “How was recording?”
“It was fun, the song amazing,”
Eun Hee smiled, putting her glasses good.

*MC3: Never thought Eun Hee wore glasses.
MC1: I heard she likes more glasses than contacts, but she only wears contacts for stage performances and variety shows.
MC2: Well Hye Su is really good leader, asking her things.*

“Anyways, umma how is the new house, is appa behaving himself as a real man?” Eun Hee asked, Hye Su smiled, “Sunggyu and infinite are there.”
“Do you trust him and s with the new house?”
Eun Hee asked, Hye Su frowned a bit, “They are immature I know, but I do trust them.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su rang the doorbell, waiting outside with Eun Hee.
When the door opened, Dongwoo and Woohyun said, “You two cover your eyes!”
Hye Su looked confused; Eun Hee was complete shocked, that she hides behind Hye Su.

However, they did what they said, Woohyun and Dongwoo leaded them to the living room, while Sunggyu saw his wife leaded by Woohyun.

“Woo-“

*MC3 and 1: WHAT? What’s going on! How will they react to infinite surprise!
MC2 sighed: We have to wait another episode of it.
MC3 pouted: Why are they always so mean!*