Episode 009: Meeting hyungs and noonas {oo2}

We Got Married!

*Please don't kill me, I have lots ideas for this twist <3 + Do you like if I put sneak peeks?

Sunggyu said, “I will play this game under one condition,” Hye Su looked at him, “Mhm, sure.”

“You have to shout once you love me the most if you lost through a street with many people,” Hye Su gawked, “Shiro,” Sunggyu chuckled, “But you said call.”

*YG: Oh, he is good.
HC used his variety skills: You should learn from him.
Two Dreamers laughed, how YG looked.*

Hye Su said, “But if you lost, you have to carry me the whole street,” Sunggyu said, “Deal.”

*MC2: Aigoo, they are the oldest, yet showing their childish behaviour.*

The GyuSu was staring at each other and showed a dorky smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

B.A.P and Infinite were playing soccer with mini Daehyun, while the girls were sitting on the picnic blanket or settling the mini barbeque that the staff gave to them.

 Sometimes B.A.P and Infinite lifted mini Daehyun a few times, he squealed happily, sometimes when he got the ball, Infinite pretending to play serious, when he scores, they high-fived him.

 

After the playing, they were eating the food that Dreamers prepared, mini Daehyun was sitting between Haneul’s legs, “Oh you are eating nice,” she wiped his mouth.

*MC4: Dreamers should do Hello Baby!
JS: Haneul unnie might seem weird or foolish, she got really like Hye umma a motherly instinct.*

Eun Hee showed Grandpa Gyu and Ji Sun with Sarang, Daehyun held it and said, “Sunggyu appa and Hye Su umma!” he smiled.

*YG: He was really opening up, he is really a good kid, bright and bubbly.
HC: Totally agree with hyung.
The girls nodded.*

“Dae-ah, who do you like the best,” Sungyeol asked, Daehyun looked him, “How about see which group he likes the most of males.”

Infinite stood right and B.A.P left, the girls in the middle, “Pick one of your favourite group, left or right, Dae!”

“Dae-ah! Come here,” the infinite and B.A.P members were calling for him.
Daehyun looked at them.
Soon he took his steps to his favourite group.

He ran to Eun Hee’s direction, the males felt embarrassing, “Means we are as well Daehyun’s favourite male,” Ji Sun laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They were sitting close to each other on two picnic blankets.
They were laughing and talking.
“So let’s be serious, what are your biggest dreams?” Haneul asked.

“For us, getting closer to huge and bright idols, as well inspiring people to chase after their dreams, because we as infinite had a long way to achieve so many things and there are many things we have to see, making through it and getting new memories,” Dongwoo said.
“Whoa, hyung is now our leader,” Woohyun chuckled, “Though I do agree what hyung said,” he said.

The other members nodded.

“For us, achieve more fans and people liking our music, although we are lacking as in speaking or variety, we have fun and we love what we do,” Yong Guk said.

*Everyone looked at YG, he said: Yah, I was serious about that.
MC1: He such a good leader.
YG embarrassed, HC: Though we are embarrassed of him, he do take care of everyone, let’s say he is a softie with that huge scary appearance.*

Haneul had Daehyun in her arms, “Anyways, what are your dreams?”
“Our dream already came,”
the girls sheepishly smiled, “Our road to debuting was tough, though on this road, we met new people, our lovely boyfriends.”

Haneul sensitive said, “Aigoo, Kwon unnie is not a cry-baby in our family, though I do, but seeing Kwon unnie this state, it’s quite sensitive topic, though we went to hardships to achieve to debut, further than that, we always said we will see what the future brings us,” Ji Sun said.

Eun Hee looked down, “It was rough, though it made us stronger,” remembering all the thing that happened with her family, “Anyways enough of sadness,” the Dreamers smiled.

Daehyun said, “Hyungs, noonas fighting!” he brightens the whole scene.

“Omo, we forgot Dae-ah’s wish! Daehyun-ah, what is your biggest wish?”
“My biggest wish…”

Daehyun said, “When I grow I want to be like appa and umma, a doctor.”
B.A.P, Infinite and Dreamers’ gaze softened, “Umma was nurse, she loved helping people, appa cured many people, Dae wants to be the same, helping.”

*MC2: Awh such a good boy and determined.
YG: He is really huge dreamer, but we all will think he will make it.*

“Of course you can make it,” Woohyun said, “Dae-ah will be the best doctor,” Daehyun chuckled.

“I also want Hye umma and Gyu appa happy life,” everyone smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su and Sunggyu were dancing, a crowd filled the empty spots, soon Hye Su jumped, hugging Sunggyu’s neck, “I won, means I won the bet.”
Sunggyu took deep breathes, “This machine is unfair!”
Hye Su chuckled, “Don’t be so jealous, maybe next time you will win.”

Sunggyu sighed, he lifted Hye Su up, “Whoa, oppa is strong,” she joked.

Sunggyu glared at her, but she pecked his nose, he smiled.

Soon he said, “MOVE!” he started to run, Hye Su squealed and held around his neck tighter, together they were laughing, Sunggyu was running through the whole street.
However, Hye Su made a part of his bet true, “I love my dear Kim Sunggyu only!” she shouted once.

 

After the running, Hye Su went to buy drinks, while Sunggyu was sitting and resting.

^~^

‘Was it fun to carry Hye Su?’

Sunggyu chuckled, “Neh, of course. Further I was happy that she did a part of her bet, even though I lost.”

^~^

Hye Su got a mission, she looked at it, while giving the drinks temporally to PD, “You must be kidding?”

She looked at them, “I cannot do that.”

*MC3: What, what, what?
YG: Ah I remembered she cried when she called that to me.
EH: Umma was devasted…
MC2: With what?
JS: Just watch, we haven’t seen how they handle, well she handle this situation.
MCs were curious what they were talking.*

Hye Su took a deep breathe, staring at her husband, “Ah, do I really have…I will spend our last day then sad…”

*MCs gawked, their expressions were speechless.
While the idols were looking with a serious expression, not saying anything.*

Hye Su showed a bright smile, “Oppa!” Sunggyu turned around, “Oh, you took a long time,” Hye Su grinned, “The line was huge.”

Sunggyu smiled and held her hand, Hye Su smiled.

*MC4: Why does my heart feeling bad for Sunggyu?*

Together they were walking under the sunset near to the place where Hye Su got her first kiss.

Hye Su was swirling, smiling, she was running freely, when she turned around, seeing Sunggyu walking on a calm pace, her heart was hurt, but still smiling, “Oppa, hurry up!” she shouted.
Sunggyu chuckled and ran toward her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, she laughed and pecked his cheek, he leaned on her forehead, together they smiled.

*MC2: Aigoo, they act really natural as a couple.
JS gave a tissue to EH.
MC3: Aigoo, are you alright?
EH nodded, but soon she hid her face behind HC’s shoulder.
MC1: Omo, is something bad happening or something?
YG: Ani, it’s just we know it, though it’s hurtful to see their leader and my sister uhm…Yeah…
He scratched his nape.*

Together they were leaning over the railing, staring at the beautiful lights of the bridge; Hye Su was between Sunggyu’s arms.
She was pointing at the boats that were floating, she smiled, Sunggyu pointed as well a few buildings, like “Someday I will bring to that building, it’s famous for lockets, we should do that once and there we should go! Maybe we should go to my hometown, bringing Daehyun with us, he can see his home town again.”

Hye Su gave him a smile.

 

“Are you cold? Do I need to hold you?” Sunggyu saw Hye Su little bit shivering.
He asked gently, holding her tighter in his embrace, she turned around, looking at him.
“Why you are so greasy, did Woohyun taught you?” she laughed, Sunggyu hugged her around her waist “Maybe.”

They smiled.
“Well Woohyun should learn you more greasy lines,” Sunggyu said, “Means you like him?”
“Maybe,”
she chuckled, “Yah…”
“Just kidding, the only male I love is…”

She stopped, Sunggyu looked at her curious, “You, Kim Sunggyu,” she lowered her head, feeling her cheeks heated up.
Sunggyu smiled, lifted her chin up, “So sweet, I love you.”
“I love you too,”
she shyly said.

Their face came closer, “Oppa…I am sorry…I cannot take this anymore…” she whispered when their nose touched, “What’s wrong?”
She pushed him away, notice it was night, “I am sorry…”

She walked away, leaving Sunggyu alone by the bridge.
Leaving him confused.

Hye Su peeked once back, tears were falling.

^~^

Sunggyu receive the message.

‘Bang Hye Su won’t be participants WGM, she already agreed that you have a new wife that will take care of Daehyun and you.’

Sunggyu was speechless, “This isn’t a prank, right?”

*MCs’ jaws dropped.
The idols had still a poker face.*

Sunggyu ruffled through his hair, “Really…I am speechless, but my heart is in pain. Please just say it’s a joke or prank, if I did something wrong, I apologize, just I don’t want to be with another woman…
I just cannot bear it.”

 

Hye Su was monitoring, she had tears in her eyes.
“Ah, I hate this…Why didn’t do with other couples. This hurts me…”

^~^

MCs were quiet.
Soon the MCs received cue cards, they read, “Are you joking?”

“It seems we all know what or why this happens, though to the fans, WGM wants to make clear, they apologize for the harshness between a real couple.”

The MCs all stood up and bowed.

“You all will see next week,” MC1 said.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Sneak Peek ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu sat in the GyuSu home, “Ah, GyuSu home, you should call it Forever alone Gyu home,” he lied on the couch.
He was lifeless; all the stuff reminds him of her…

“Where is umma?” Daehyun looked at Sunggyu.
“I am sorry Daehyun-ah.”

Daehyun had tears in his eyes.
Sunggyu held him tightly, repeating, “I am sorry.”

 

A Music Bank MC interviewed Dreamers, “So tell me, everyone in huge talking sense, is your marriage life over?”
Hye Su smiled, “We will see, though…Our comeback, supposed start with Eun Hee-ah’s solo stage, though we changed, so I will have my stage first.”

“Ah, why?”
“Because I hope a certain person is watching,” she smiled.