Episode 009: Meeting hyungs and noonas {oo1}

We Got Married!

 

“Yes sir, B.A.P, annyeong haeseyo, B.A.P-imnda, Yong Guk and Him Chan,” Yong Guk and Him Chan bowed, “Annyeong haseyo, Park Eun Hee-imnda, main vocalist of Dreamers,” Eun Hee shyly bowed.
“Annyeong haseyo, main rapper Ji Sun-ah of Dreamers,” Ji Sun showed her energy.

“So you all met Daehyun-ah, not Daehyun of B.A.P?” MC3 asked, B.A.P laughed and Dreamers nodded.
“Jeongmal, he is cute, cuter than Yong Guk,” everyone laughed, “I admit, he is cute,” Yong Guk snickered.
“I hope he won’t learn aegyo of B.A.P,” Ji Sun said.

Everyone laughed.

^~^

“Annyeong! INFINITE’s Man in Love, I love it!” Dreamers shouted, while Daehyun was sitting on Hye Su’s lap.

*HC: Awwwwwh.
MC1: Yah, we haven’t started.
The girls get flustered of their actions.
YG: Look at that son, he is my nephew.*

‘Today we are showing Daehyun meeting his noonas and hyungs, how was it for you guys meeting Daehyun?’

“Ah, really, it was amazing feeling, Daehyun-ah, did you liked us?”
He shyly nodded and held Ji Sun’s hand, “Aigoo cute,” the members of Dreamers went.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It’s been a few weeks and INFINITE already comeback with their title song, ‘Man In Love’

The girls are still preparing for their comeback for next month.

{In the GyuSu’s House}

The caretaker brought Daehyun inside, Daehyun looked around him, soon he heard a door creaking up, he quickly dashed off.

*MC3: Aigoo, he is so cute!
HC: Look that boy running!*

He was hiding underneath a chair, “Ah, hyung seriously I am scared to meet-“

“Where is he?” Sunggyu saw Daehyun hiding underneath a chair, “Where is Dae-ah~” he cooed, on his toe, s looked as if he was crazy, “Dae-ah~”

^~^

Infinite had Daehyun with them, he was sitting on Woohyun’s lap.

‘How did you find Sunggyu’s weird behaviour by the search of Daehyun?’

“Jeongmal, he was scary!” Dongwoo said, everyone laughed, “Though he was being the playful father.”

^~^

Sunggyu plopped down to the ground, “There you are,” Daehyun smiled, he crawled out, the Infinite members pushed Sunggyu away and say, “Oh cute lil boy!” they cooed.

Daehyun looked surprised, “Appa,” he dashed to Sunggyu’s arms, “Daehyun-ah, meet my family, those are your hyungs,” Daehyun looked at them.
“Do you know them?” Sunggyu asked.
He nodded, Sunggyu pointed, “Jongie hyung,” Sungjong was happy, Sunggyu pointed to the next person, “Hoya hyung,” Hoya high-fived Sungjong.
“Dongie hyung, Hyunnie hyung, Yeollie hyung and Sunggyu appa,” he said.
Sunggyu pinched Daehyun’s cheek, “Good boy.”

Infinite were sitting in the living room, Daehyun was playing with toys with Woohyun, well since he was the one he wants as first appa in Infinite.
The other looked at Woohyun, he showed his ultimate greasiness, but Daehyun laughed.

Sunggyu was in the kitchen, making snacks for s and Daehyun.

 

“Ayo Dreamers are back!” two loud members came in, Daehyun stood up, the males saw Hye Su came in, “Daehyunnie!” she hugged him and lifted him up.
Daehyun pecked her cheek, “Welcome home umma,” soon three girls appeared, “Aigoo, cute!” they surrounded him, he felt shy.

“Annyeong, Park Eun Hee, nice to meet you,” Eun Hee shook his hand and smiled.

*EH: Aigoo,embarrassing.
JS: Whoa, cute both of you! Maknaes meet each other!
MC3: Awh you two are the aegies of the leader.*

“Ji Sun! Call me Ji noona, neh?” Ji Sun showed a bright smile, waving, “Haneul, but call me Kwon noona,” she showed a caring smile.

*HC: Aigoo I felt really bad how we introduced us…
YG: Our first impression was awful.*

“Eunnie noona, Ji noona, Kwonnie noona,” the girls squealed, “Oh Daehyun-ah, if you are an idol I’d definitely be your number one fan,” Ji Sun giggled.

Sunggyu came back, “Hye Su!” but the girls dashed to him, giving him a squishy group hug, “Appa, we missed you!”

Infinite sat there awkward, seeing how the girls holding his hands and soon Haneul carried him, “Aigoo,” soon the girls played with him with his toys.
The males eating the fruit, soon another time of doorbell rang.

*HM and YG covered their faces.*

Sunggyu opened it, “Hyung!” Zelo chirped happily, soon they bowed and walked inside, “Where is my cute nephew!” they chirped loudly.
Daehyun shocked and looked to the six tall males, “Annyeong, I am Him Chan!” Him Chan approached him, Infinite gawked how B.A.P was so careless.
However, Daehyun ran to Hye Su, “Yah, we read that Daehyun is scared of strangers,” the six males scratched his head, “Well we are aliens?” Jong Up innocently said.

*HC: Jeongmal! He said it really and you really casted!
MC2: Well yea…
YG: We are truly sorry about Jong Up’s innocent comments.
JS: Well I’d say it or Haneul unnie.
EH nodded.
MC1: Well it was pure show and you all were excited about him.*

~*~*~*~*~*~

The camera shoot to Sunggyu and Hye Su, they laughed and showed a paper, ‘Time to Daehyun meet his big family.’

“Daehyun!” Hye Su lifted him up, “Neh umma?” he looked at her with his puppy eyes.
“Appa and umma are going to buy some delicious food for the barbeque, so Daehyun-ah be nice to your noonas and hyungs, because they keep an eye on you.”

B.A.P and Infinite gawked, “Ah, no-no,” they said, but the girls, “Yeah! Babysitting!”

Daehyun puckered his lips, “Bu-but,” Sunggyu leaned his chin on her shoulder, “You have a good and big family, means you need to know them, neh?” he showed a caring smile, Daehyun nodded.
“Good boy,” Hye Su walked to Yong Guk, “Daehyun-ah meets my brother Yong Guk oppa,” Yong Guk carefully and awkward had him in his arms.

*YG: JEONGMAL! I was really awkward, especially it was my sister’s kid.
HC: We kept teasing him how he looked at Daehyun.
MC2: He was cute.
MC4: Like a real father.
JS: Though he was still awkward.*

Sunggyu and Hye Su waved, after their leaving, they chuckled, Sunggyu held her hand, “Are they going be fine?”
“Daehyun-ah needs to know his big family,”
Hye Su smiled.
Sunggyu kissed her cheek.

*YG: He is going down…
EH: It’s just skin-ship.
HC: He is jealous he doesn’t have a girlfriend or wife.
MCs laughed loudly.*

~*~*~*~*~*~

The PD staff asked, Dreamers, Infinite and B.A.P to kidnap Daehyun, because the couple hasn’t really a date after their comebacks and other things.
Big Daehyun said, “Ah, Mini Daehyun, do you want to hang out with your hyungs and noonas?” Mini Daehyun nodded, Haneul lifted him up, “But how about the couple self?”

“They will get a surprise when they come home with a letter.”

Eleven males and four girls nodded and they searched things, since they shoes were in a pile and as well Mini Daehyun’s stuffs.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu held Hye Su’s hand, “Whoa, spring really came,” Hye Su giggled.
Sunggyu nodded, seeing she was wearing his ring, sheepishly he smiled, she noticed, “Why are you so laughing in yourself,” she tapped his cheek, “Nothing,” he stuck his tongue.
Rolling with her eyes, soon they saw two cars driving, Haneul stuck her head, “Annyeong, we’ll take Daehyun with us!”

“Have fun!” Sungyeol snorted by the other car.

The couple looked confused, “Huh,” mini Daehyun waved, “Have fun umma~”

Sunggyu said, “And me?”

The couple went back to the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The couple saw a letter, Sunggyu opened.

“Tsk, definitely Sungyeol’s fast writing,” he snorted.
Hye Su laughed.

‘Dear Hye Su couple,

Ho ho, we are kidnaping your child Daehyun-ah.
Don’t worry hyung, we will take good care of Daehyun-ah – Sungjong
Anyways we received a mission that we had to kidnap Daehyun, because you two need a normal date, so the staff asked us if we could babysit him.

It’ll be a good experience that Daehyun meets his great and huge family.
So bye bye and enjoy!

Your family’

 

The couple sat on the couch, “Aigoo, what shall we do?” Hye Su asked, “They took even Sarang and Grandpa Gyu,” Sunggyu said.
Hye Su sighed and walked and noticed a CD, “Oh, you placed,” Sunggyu remembered, “Ah wait-“

Hye Su opened and saw a love letter, Sunggyu took it, “Let’s go out,” he put in his pocket, “Where?”

“Let’s have something like arcade games,” Hye Su frowned, “Ah, that’s how Kwon-ah met Dongho,” she smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Mini Daehyun sat in the park with his huge family, he stared at them, they stared at him.
“Do you like soccer?” Big Daehyun asked, Daehyun nodded, “I will get a ball,” the girls said, “We will take care of the picnic, but who is watching on Daehyun?”

“Big Daehyun!” everyone said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu and Hye Su were in the arcade, many boys were staring at Hye Su and rushed to her, Sunggyu was pushed away.

*MC2: Dreamers are really popular with males.
YG: Look at Sunggyu.
JS: Full of jealous, go hamster!*

Sunggyu grabbed her hand and excused them, Hye Su laughed at his jealous face, “Aigoo, oppa they are too young to be my man,” she teased.
“So you like older males?” Hye Su said, “I consider Zelo cute, but I love you,” she tapped his nose, Sunggyu pouted, “Aigoo,” she hugged his arm, “Let’s play some games.”

 

Together they were playing air hockey first, Hye Su was on leading way.

^~^

‘Did you purposely lose?’

Sunggyu chuckled, “I tried to lost really badly.”

*YG: Approvable.
HC: Hahaha, why!
EH: Appa is such a gentleman.
MC2: Why does all the men do that?
JS: Dongho oppa doesn’t do tht.
Everyone laughed.*

‘Did you know that Sunggyu let you win?’

Hye Su nodded, “Jeongmal, he is really bad actor, well…Except in his MVs.”
She covered her face, “I know that all men do let their women win, even though their pride is going down. Though I really like that Sunggyu is being a gentleman.”

^~^

Hye Su jumped after she won and hugged Sunggyu, he pecked her forehead and swirled her around, “I want to call Haneul-ah, for Daehyun checking.”
Sunggyu nodded.

‘Yebseyo?’

“Hye Su, how is-“

‘Hang up, they need enjoy their date.’

“Yah, don’t you dare-“

‘Beep beep’

“They hung on me,” Hye Su looked disbelieved; “I will call my members.”

Same results, “Aigoo,” Hye Su frowned, “We should really focus on dating, it’s been a while we did, isn’t it?”
Sunggyu nodded.

 

Soon Hye Su saw a dance machine, “Let’s play that,” Sunggyu scratched his nape, “Let’s show your hips oppa,” she laughed and Sunggyu followed her, when he saw the game, it was a dance game.

“Uh,” he hesitantly said, “Come on, you are dancer, as well Infinite is half dance group, show you moves!” Hye Su poked his sides, he scratched his nape, “Uh you should ask Dongwoo or-“

Hye Su showed her cute side, which she rarely do.

*YG’s jaw dropped.
MC1: Whoa, she can be cute?
JS: Umma, don’t show your ultimate aegyo!
EH: She has the best aegyo.
MC4: Means she is the ace?
JS: Neh, she is the greatest, though she rarely do aegyo, but mostly her aegyo is natural and as well addicting, because her aegyo is dangerous.*

“Oppa, please,” she jumped cutely and showing a sweet smile, Sunggyu covered his face, but his ears were intense red.

“MWOYA!” Ji Sun shouted at the screen, “Oh we have to wait for the next part,” MC2 said.
“Well see you next week viewers, Ji Sun, Eun Hee, Yong Guk and Him Chan are still our guest for next week,” MC1 said.

Ji Sun said, “Cannot we see the sneak peek?”

“Ah the sneak peek!” MC3 said.

Him Chan said, “Cue!”

Everyone laughed at his random cue shouting.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Sneak Peek ~*~*~*~*~*~

“Dae-ah! Come here,” the infinite and B.A.P members were calling for him.
Daehyun looked at them, soon he took his steps to his favourite group.

“Are you cold? Do I need to hold you?”
“Why you are so greasy, did Woohyun taught you?” she laughed, Sunggyu hugged her behind, “Maybe.”

They smiled.

 

“Omo! Daehyun-ah, what is your biggest wish?”
“My biggest wish…”

 

Their face came closer, “Oppa…I am sorry…I cannot take this anymore…” she whispered when their nose touched, “What’s wrong?”