Episode 007: Switching the Leaders {oo4}

We Got Married!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~ Day oo4 ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was in the kitchen, he pouted.
While the dongsaengs were sitting by the kitchen table, staring at their hamster appa’s cooking skills.

^~^

‘Why were you cooking?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Dongsaengs are forceful about food. However, they asked me if I could make the lunch for them along with their boyfriends. I am feeling as much as a mom right now.”

‘Were you pressured when they stared at you?’

“Of course,” he loudly said.

*MCs cracked a bit in laughter how his facial expression went.*

^~^

Ji Sun grabbed her phone and filmed everything, she giggled, while Haneul got her hands in the screen, poking to Sunggyu’s back, then Ji Sun shot to Eun Hee, she covered her face.
Sunggyu turned around and pointed with the chopstick, “Don’t film me or send it!”
Eun Hee stood up and sneaked to eat something, Sunggyu noticed and hit her head.
“Ouch,” she pouted Sunggyu shocked of his action, “I am so-“

“Gwenchana, you are the leader and I didn’t ask your permission.”
Sunggyu frowned, “Aigoo, umma Gyu don’t frown, otherwise you will get wrinkles,” Eun Hee tapped his nose, Sunggyu offended said, “Umma?”

She merong and hopped away, Ji Sun and Haneul laughed, Sunggyu saw Ji Sun was still filming, “Stop filming, did you filmed that umma part,” he chased Ji Sun; she quickly gave to Haneul and Eun Hee.

Soon it ended in a big chasing game.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su checked everything; she rechecked everything, while Infinite was sleeping.

^~^

‘Why were you so earlier up?’

“I prepared the lunch and camera,” she nodded, “I love to handle things so well.”
She sheepishly scratched her head, “But I don’t want my oppas or dongsaengs getting hungry while our trip.”

^~^

She sneaked to the room, first where the sleepers weren’t so heavy, who weren’t Dongwoo or L.
“Wake up!” she cheerful said, but she was ignored.
She pouted, she pulled her sleeves up and she firstly does the bottom ones, which consider Woohyun and Hoya.
She kicked Woohyun awake, he woke up, “Mwo!” he grumpy said.
Hye Su flicked his forehead, “Good morning,” she merong, Woohyun laughed at her toughness which was somewhat cute.
She poked Hoya’s cheek, “Wake up, you purple freak,” since his bed sheets or let’s say his whole bed was full of purple-ness, Woohyun snorted, “That’s not how you woke me,” he whined.
Hye Su flicked Hoya’s forehead, he came up and hit his head to the upper bed.

Woohyun laughed loudly, Hye Su said, “Do you want my flick again?”
Woohyun shut his mouth, “Really, your flicks are powerful,” Hoya hoarsely said.
Hye Su climbed on the upper bed, she flicked Sungyeol’s forehead, with reflex he swung his long arm, accidently hit her, and made her fall out the upper bed, Hoya caught her on time.

Sungyeol came up, shocked who he pushed accidently, “Umma, are you alright,” Woohyun said, “YAH! Did you want her die or something!”

Sungjong came up of the noisy noises, “Shut up,” he groaned, and then he saw Hye Su in Hoya’s arms, “What did happened with our umma!”

Hye Su hurried out the room and heard the ruckus in the bedroom, she thought, I let them be.
She peeked in Dongwoo and L’s room, the heavy sleepers; she frowned when she saw L slapped himself and continued sleeping.
Really, weird people, she firstly shook them awake, trying to call them awake, but they were sleeping, she frowned, and she hit their arms and kicked their leg softly, still sleeping.
She sat down and huffed a bit, “Yah, get up you freaking lazy pigs.”

*MC2: Aigoo she is too cute when she is frustrated.*

Finally, the other members took Hye Su’s job, Hye Su ruffled her hair through the bathroom door and she texted someone and smiled.
Infinite, finally got dressed and they were waiting for Hye Su outside.
She was carrying a box and her bag; they hurried to her and helped her.

She wore simple oversized white blouse with soft ruffles by the collar, wearing blue jeans, high beige coloured heels, a brown jacket, and her hair simple loss.
Dongwoo got the car keys, “I am going to drive?” he pointed himself, “Just go the seat and open the truck,” Hoya snorted.

Everyone sat in the car, Hye Su sat in the passenger seat front, while the others were literally squeezed in the back sit, well it was practically five people in the back, but they luckily it has two sofas.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu looked the subway station; the crew gave him money to ride with the metro to the amusement.
The girls were looking around, while Sunggyu was dragging the stuffs.

Suddenly Sunggyu got a tap on his shoulder, it was Gong Chan, he smiled, Sunggyu bowed automatically, but Gong Chan walked to Ji Sun, Sunggyu walked lonely with the heavy bag and lunch box.
Soon Dongho passed him and walked to Haneul, he sighed.

Chincha, the youth of today, soon Minwoo appeared and offered his help.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They arrived in the zoo, they placed there things by a spot and decided to go.

Sunggyu had the map, the girls surrounded them, pointing to the places they want to go.
He tried to make a good following plan, but they were speaking so fast that Sunggyu blinked confused.
Soon the girls laughed, Sunggyu pouted, “Mwo.”

“We are teasing you appa,” their boyfriends shook their head.
“Hyung, your face was really priceless when they said so many things,” Dongho laughed.

Sunggyu sighed, “I am getting to old so fast, but tell me where you all want to know, so we can make the road,” soon the dongsaengs surrounded them and pointing on the map.
Sunggyu looked as a helpless puppy between the baby dongsaengs.

*MCs: Aigoo poor Leader Gyu. He is stuck with his six dongsaengs. They are different from infinite. Sunggyu fighting!*

^~^

‘How did it felt that you are responsible of six idols? Who are nearly younger than you?’

Sunggyu sighed, “It’s tough. I thought infinite were tough kids. Those kids are little more hyperactive, maybe because they are a bit younger than infinite’s average age.”

He nodded, “But I will try my best for them. After all they kind of my little girls,” he laughed and covered his face, “Forgot what I said.”

^~^

They went first to the roller coaster, Eun Hee refused to go inside, she had height fear, Minwoo stayed with her, but she insisted that he go with them, but he stubborn want to stay by his girlfriend.

The remain stood in the line.
“Shoot Ji-ah’s best scream face,” Gong Chan joked, Ji Sun hit her boyfriend’s chest and laughed, Sunggyu shook his head.

 

In the ride, Sunggyu sat in the front seat alone.

*MC2: Poor Sunggyu, he looks now forever alone person.*

Ji Sun and Haneul sat behind him, Gong Chan and Dongho behind them.
Dongho was already freaking out, while Gong Chan looked so calm and excited to the ride, Haneul turned her head, “Oppa, man up!”

Ji Sun clapped her hands, shouting, “LET’S GO!”

Sunggyu looked dully from him, suddenly it moved.
Everyone shocked and laughed.

Sunggyu was the front one who tasted the highest height of the ride, “CHINCHA! I don’t want to die now!” he nearly shouted.
“Dreamers FIGTHING!” the girls shouted, while Dongho was making him mumbling please let it be over, Gong Chan was smiling widely.

Soon the girls were screaming their lungs out with their song as if it was nothing, Sunggyu had his eyes for the first time so big by a rollercoaster ride, Dongho was practically screaming and Gong Chan was having his arms in the ride.

 

Eun Hee laughed and clapped her hands, Minwoo said, “Looks they are having fun,” Eun Hee said, “Mianhaeyo oppa,” Minwoo shook his head, “It’s alright, I still have you,” he hugged her behind.

*MC3: YAH! Is this the We Have A Relationship! HUH! The other MCs laughed.*

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Infinite and Hye Su were waiting a by spot, until Hye Su saw someone familiar, she dashed off, jumped straight someone arms, infinite peeked and saw six boys, Hye Su was right, it was her brother’s group, B.A.P.

 

After the introduction, it was awkward silence between the two male groups, Hye Su nodded, seeing how it ended in a stare competition.

^~^

How was to see your brother with his group meeting his laws?’

Hye Su said without thinking, “Awkward.

*MCs: Well…It was more a stare competition.*

“I know, my oppa is a bit worried oppa, however, he is the dorkiest person that I ever met. If my husband gets along with him, which Sunggyu oppa is, then he is the nicest person ever.”
She smiled, “Sunggyu and Yong Guk are kind of good friends.”

^~^

Hye Su said, “So, oppa…Did you saw my teaser picture?”
Yong Guk nodded, “Noona is pretty!” Zelo chirped, Hye Su laughed, “I am not,” Jong Up said, “Don’t deny it, you are one of the best faces.”
“Good joke,”
Hye Su laughed.

Then Hye Su clapped her hands, “However, since you two barely meet each other, let’s do a game. This game I play a lot with my dongsaengs, it called…”
Her boys looked at her, she smiled, “Truth game, it’s easy, you have to ask a question to the person you got, because you write your own name and fold and it goes in a box, pick out, if the information might looking false, you have a punishment.”

“Call,” they said.

 

Hye Su got the papers, she handed each of them the paper, she didn’t played.

“First is, Young Jae-ah, you go first,” Sungjong asked, “Is he younger?”
Young Jae answered, “I am 1994 line, so Hye Su is my noona,” Sungjong said, “Then I am hyung, same line as Hye Su.”
“Oh chingu,” Daehyun smiled, “1994 liner here,” Sungjong and Daehyun shook each other’s hand.

Young Jae showed he got Woohyun.

“Oh there is one thing. You need to be friends acting, so call each other chingu.”

“So Woohyun chingu, you are well known of you fan service, it’s annoying, can you stop with it,” Young Jae joked.
Woohyun smiled, because Young Jae was laughing more, everyone laughed, Woohyun had the urge of overloading aegyo toward the fans.

“I won’t. Because I like to show my fans my big love,” everyone laughed at Woohyun’s greasiness.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

“Let’s go that,” they pointed a haunted house, “Shiro…”
“Oh that remembers of Infinite’s Horror special in Ranking King,”
Eun Hee clapped her hand.
“Oh poor Dongwoo oppa,” Ji Sun chuckled.

They all went inside, “Oh it’s a ride,” Gong Chan said.
All of them headed inside.

This time, Sunggyu sat next to the maknae of the Dreamers, because Minwoo said he would like that Sunggyu spend time with his in-laws, while Sunggyu insisted.

The settling is:

Sunggyu – Eun Hee
Haneul – Ji Sun
Gong Chan – Dongho
Minwoo

They were talking, “Oppa, are you alright,” Eun Hee looked behind her.
Minwoo waved at her, “I am fine,” Ji Sun said, “Your boyfriend is at least tough,” Dongho offended and said, “I don’t like rides,” he muttered.
“She is talking about me, Haneul said nothing,” Haneul snorted, “Ji Sun and I share almost the same brain,” the boyfriends snickered.

Suddenly the ride moved, Dongho and Gong Chan startled, “Weaklings,” while Eun Hee whined, “I want to get out,” she dislike scary places.

*MCs: Look at the men’s face. Their pride is going down…*

The night visions of the cameras were on.
Ji Sun and Haneul were holding hands, Dongho was covers his eyes, while Gong Chan and Minwoo curious looked around him.

Eun Hee shoved her place toward Sunggyu, “Hyung protect Eun Hee, she hates darkness,” Minwoo said.
Sunggyu put an arm around her, “Eun-ah, calm-“

Suddenly something appeared, the girls screamed, while Dongho high pinched screamed and Minwoo shocked and jumped on his seat, while Sunggyu burst in laughter when the person tripped.
Soon the bowed and waved at him.

*MCs: Ah poor ghost, Sunggyu wasn’t that scared at all. He laughed more.*

Soon it got scary and scarier, the girls were frightened and the boys felt their pride going down.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After ride, “Let’s do something fun and not scary,” Haneul jumped.
“Okay, let’s go that way, there are the mini games,” Minwoo pointed.

 

“Oppa win this for me!” Haneul asked for Dongho, while Ji Sun and Gong Chan were very competitive playing a shooting game.
“I won,” Gong Chan cheered, Ji Sun puffed her cheeks, but Gong Chan gave her his prize, she smiled and pecked her lips.
Minwoo and Eun Hee were standing and waiting for their turn.

Sunggyu crossed his arms and smiled.

 ^~^

‘How did you feel to see your in-laws and their boyfriends together?’

Sunggyu nodded, “I found it was really a family life or something. Seeing the girls happy and not bothering about their hectic schedules, but though…I miss my Hye Su, but I know she’d be fine with my dongsaengs.”

He smiled.

^~^

 ~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

“LOOK,” Dongwoo pointed to a tiger, Hye Su leaned over the railing, “Yah, are you crazy,” Yong Guk picked up his sister away from the railing, “Mwo, I can look at them,” she looked at her brother.
“Don’t complain about hyung’s instincts, tigers also love you,” Daehyun snorted.
Hye Su rolled her eyes, “Gyu hyung loves tiger prints,” Sungjong blurted.

“No wonder, hyung is like that, he sees Hye Su as his prey,” Hoya nodded.
Hye Su huffed, “Yah, don’t talk like that,” Zelo said, “When is the honeymoon?”
“Oh, Zelo~”
Him Chan sang, Hye Su blushed, “Ah I am away, idiots,” she walked away.

The twelve boys followed her, she glared at them, they were like her giants puppy who are following their master.
“Noona, we are sorry,” Zelo pleaded with an aegyo, Hye Su crossed her arms, “Then dance SISTAR sunbae’s Alone,” the boys awkward scratched their nape.
“All of you,” she said.

 

Hye Su played the song on her phone, “I am still mad,” she glared, awkwardly they started, and soon there was a big crowd.
With red ears and face, they danced and soon by the ending, there was a huge applause, Hye Su jumped in her brother’s arm, “Forgiven,” she giggled.

Hurriedly they walked away, so embarrassing but it was funny though.

Animals got in the screen, the MCs were envying of the enjoyable trips that the couple got with their in laws.
*MC2: Yah, I want to be their in-law too.*

 

They walked through the park, Hye Su sat on the bench, they were resting.
“Hey, noona, why aren’t you wearing a marriage ring?” Young Jae asked.
Hye Su said, “I am, but this is a temporally ring, why?”

“Noona, you are married, he should give a better ring,” Zelo snorted.
“Who my sister is married, need to be better man, otherwise I will not give my blessings to him,” Yong Guk raised his eyebrow.

“Ah, come on, hyung take good care of Hye Su,” Dongwoo defended his leader.
“Hyung is sweet to her,” L helped.

Bang Yong Guk said, “It’s not about the ring, but we want to sure that my sister is married with a capable man for her,” his fellow members nodded.

Hye Su said, “Gyu oppa is already a good man for me…”
Yong Guk said, “Still…did he make you any surprises for you?”
She looked down, “Well we got did go out once, he got his appa licence…”

“Noona, he means surprise for you,” Hye Su frowned, “Not really, but I am already happy, so don’t worry.”

Infinite frowned, “We are going away, getting something drink, we are thirsty,” B.A.P and Hye Su nodded.

 

Infinite were looking at them, “Hyung should know about this, as a husband Hye Su needs surprises.”

They nodded and soon they were calling someone.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“MWO, it ended, what’s happening?” MC2 raged, “That will be the final day of the switching leader special,” the PD told them.
“Are you crazy, just ending like that?” MC3 said.
“So we have to wait!” MCs sighed annoyance.