Episode 007: Switching the Leaders {oo2}

We Got Married!

Warning: LONG chapter. Almost 4000+ words

~*~*~*~*~*~ Day oo2 ~*~*~*~*~*~

{Infinite’s dorm}

*MC3: Aigoo…They are already awake and where is Hye Su, it’s look like she slept away from the males.
MC2: Right, she is a girl, but yah…She cannot sleep with another male.*

“Sssssh, is it really okay to make her awake?” Sungjong asked worriedly.
“Gwenchana, this her first night sleeping, we even gave her Sunggyu hyung’s bed, Woohyun got even kicked out, in case of Sunggyu’s scariness,” Dongwoo said.
“Yeah…Thanks for letting me sleeping in your room,” Woohyun patted Dongwoo’s shoulder.

“Is breakfast ready?” Hoya asked, “Ah yeah…I will get it right now, Sungyeol you got with me,” Woohyun said.

 

Hye Su was still sleeping, “Hana…Dul…Set,” the remained members went inside, “Good morning umma!” they chirped.
Hye Su came fusty up, putting her bangs good, “Good morning~” Sungyeol and Woohyun said, Hye Su smiled, “Morning.”

“We prepared breakfast for all of us, voila~ and this is your first day of infinite leader day, so please take good care of us,” Woohyun said.
The other members bowed and said sort of the same way; Hye Su smiled and stood up, “Uhm…Please take good care of me as well.”

*MCs: Aigoo, those young men are good in-laws.*

^~^

‘Did you like infinite’s welcome and morning greets?’

Hye Su smiled bright and nodded, “Really like it. It was openhearted and sweet actually. Sunggyu did say they were sometimes annoying a lot, but besides that…”
She pointed with her two forefingers to each other and smiled, “They are really great brothers he said. Their relationship of friendship is really, really good.”
She nodded, “I hope I can get along with my in-laws,” she giggled.

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

{Dreamers’ dorm}

*MC3: Where is Sunggyu?*

Soon two girls appeared, waving at the camera, “Ssssh, he is sleeping, as well the maknae,” Haneul whispered, Ji Sun snickered, “Don’t worry, Sunggyu sleep on Hye Su’s bed while sharing a room with our lovely maknae.”

They walked to the room, they silentely opened the door, seeing Sunggyu sleeping, they mouthed, ‘Hana…Dul…’

“SET!” they literally jumped on Sunggyu, Sunggyu shocked, soon he received two kisses on each side of his cheeks; Sunggyu covered his face, “Good morning!” Haneul and Ji Sun chirped.

*MCs: I am so jealous, receiving a kisses from beautiful girls.*

^~^

‘Aren’t you worried that your in-laws kissed you while you have a wife?’

Sunggyu burst in laugh, “Ani. Because, they are my daughters and my wife knows they won’t cheat their boyfriends. For their boyfriends, mianhaeyo, they are my daughters nothing more and nothing else.”

‘Are you thrilled to be a rookies-girls’ group leader?’

Sunggyu nodded, “For me, it’s been a while of debuting and having the doubting feelings, so I know how they feel. Like variety shows, mean MCs, picking as an easy targets…”
He nodded, “But I do feel happy, they are after all my family.”

He smiled and said, “I really hope that I be a good temporay leader for them.”

^~^

The three girls were looking at Sunggyu, “Do I need to cook?” he asked, “Well…That’s umma’s task, but we can cook for you, appa,” Eun Hee said.
Sunggyu said, “Aniya, I will make uh…” he looked at the fridge, “How about ramyun, we all can share it,” Haneul said.
“Oh, that’s a good idea,” the girls clapped.

Sunggyu smiled at the girls’ cuteness.

 

Sunggyu was looking how the ramyun boiled in the hot water, soon his phone rang, Eun Hee picked up from him, “With Eun Hee-sshi on Sunggyu appa’s phone.”
“Eun-ah~”
she put on loudspeaker, “It’s me, Hye Su~ how is the first morning without me?”
“Oh, appa is making ramyun for us, it was Haneul’s idea,” Eun Hee said, “Really? Don’t forget your schedule by manager oppa and also…Say to Sunggyu-“

“Neh~” Sunggyu smoothly hummed, Hye Su giggled, “I love you, take good care of Dreamers.”
“Neh, you must take good care of infinite as well, I love you as well~”

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was in the studio, “Whoa, different from Dreamers’ salon,” infinite snickered, “But today, we are going something fun, we are going to run away of the managers.”
Hye Su frowned, “Wae?”
“Come on, we did that a lot by Sesame Player, it’s fun, plus…We want do some things and get you know better, since you are Gyuzizi’s wife.”

Hye Su nodded, “Ah, you must be Miss Kim,” Hye Su blushed at the last name, it was Sunggyu’s surname, “Neh, take good care of umma!” infinite members snickered.
She blushes embarrassedly red.

*MCs: Aigoo, she is even called Miss Kim.*

Hye Su sat in the chair, L and Sungyeol jumped out of nowhere, “We choose your hair,” Hye Su looked frightened, “Don’t worry, we choose the best haircut for you,” L said.

*MC1: Whoa, they prepared everything.*

^~^

‘Are you worried about infinite’s running away plan?’

Hye Su laughed and clapped, “Neh, but…I was glad that I wore an oversized shirt with tank top beneath and jeans and sneakers.”
She nodded, “But…I am nervous, first thing that I ever tried. I feel so brave girl.”
She laughed.

*MC1: Aigoo, she is so lovely girl.
MC3: Infinite are really unique group.*

^~^

Hye Su’s hair got washed and get soft curled, she looked herself in the mirror, “Oh, I like this,” she smiled and thanked the staff.
Soon infinite came back, “Put this on, for the cold,” Hye Su smiled, “Thank you, but I should be acting as a leader, but I feel the youngest.”
Infinite laughed, Hye Su looked at the hoodie, “Why does look this so familiar?”
“Just wear it and go to your make-up area,”
Hye Su nodded.

 

Infinite were giggly as little school girls, “We need a picture of it and sending to Sunggyu~” Sungjong sang.
“She looks good in his hoodies,” Hoya said.

*MCs: Oh, it’s Sunggyu’s hoodie?*

 

“Hye Su umma,” Woohyun sang, “Neh,” she had her eyes closed, “Can we send Sunggyu a picture of you?”
“Why?”
“To show him that you look good in his hoodie,”
Hye Su clapped, “Jeongmal? Is this his clothes?”
“Neh~”

“Arasso~”

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu was in the living room, Haneul plopped next to him, “Appa~” she whined cutely, Sunggyu looked at her, “Neh?”
“Could you buy some strawberry milk?”
Haneul used aegyo.

*MC2: Aigoo, she is really the cutest girl ever.*

Ji Sun and Eun Hee peeked by the wall.

Sunggyu looked at her, “Please,” she whined cutely, Sunggyu stood up, “Arasso.”

^~^

‘Would do do the same as infinite ask you to buy something for them?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Depending. However, they are girls and they are my hoobaes and my daughters, so I couldn’t say no…”

*MC3: Chincha…He wants to be a good father.
MC2: Sometimes he needs to say no, but I couldn’t reject them either…*

^~^

Sunggyu walked with a hoodie and sunglasses away of the Dreamers’ dorm.
Haneul asked, “Pali, pali,” Ji Sun and Eun Hee came, “Mwoya, we are here.”

Ji Sun and Eun Hee placed two white shirts on the ground, “What shall we write,” Eun Hee asked.

“Something funny and lovely,” Haneul said.
“Ah, I know, Sunggyu really, really, really love Hye Su a lot,” Ji Sun smiled hyperactive, Haneul threw a couch pillow to her, “Babo…”

*MC2: Chincha, those girls are really different on stage…
MC1: They are explosive rookies and they are now the dorkiest of dorkiest idols.*

“What about, Sunggyu <3 Hye Su, it’s simple and cute,” Eun Hee stated.

The others agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu walked with plastic bag, soon he received a text and he looked at it.

Suddenly he smiled widely.

He showed the message to the camera.

*MCs: Aigoo, stop making us jealous, we know your wife is pretty!*

“Oppa, I miss you, don’t get cold, I am feeling warm, because you are near to me,” he read it; the smile wasn’t able to wipe it away.

^~^

‘How did you felt to see your wife so pretty and in your hoodie?’

“Really, really happy,” he smiled brightly.

*MC3: Yah, his smile is able to wipe away from it.*

“Chincha, she is the prettiest girl I ever seen, she is really my girl,” he covered his mouth, his ears were turning red, “Hye Su, saranghaeyo,” he shyly said.

 

Hye Su received his answer with the last part as well.
She covered her face, “Aigoo, oppa, saranghaeyo,” she smiled.

^~^

Sunggyu was inside the dorm, “Haneul-ah…I got your-“

When he came inside the living room, Ji Sun and Haneul said, “Ta da~” it was a simple white shirt with his and Hye Su’s name on, with a big heart on.
Sunggyu laughed, “Mwoya…”

The girls pouted, “Why, not liking your couple shirt,” Ji Sun whined, “Aniyo, it’s too…Innocent and sweet,” he laughed.
The girls smiled, “Aigoo, appa is getting embarrassed of us,” Eun Hee teased.
Sunggyu covered his face, the girls went to him, hugging him, “Appa, we love you,” they unison said.

Sunggyu smiled.

*MC3: Aigoo, they are really daughters and father.*

 

“Ah, that’s right, I want to you ask you something,” Sunggyu asked, while they were sitting on the couch, Eun Hee held Sarang in her arms, while Ji Sun sat on the ground and Haneul looked at him.
“What?” they asked.

“I want to buy a wedding’s ring and proposal for her, you know…Since we are married, but I haven’t proposal her correctly…” Sunggyu shyly looked at his daughters.
Ji Sun and Haneul were squalling of little girls, Eun Hee clapped, “Chincha?”

*MC3: Chincha…Sunggyu is really becoming a man.*

^~^

‘What’s the reason behind the proposal?’

Sunggyu smiled, “We still use the ring that the owner of the shop gave us. However, I want to give her a real ring, to show our sign of love.”

He left a laughter, “I am hoping that my daughters could give me advice which ring and…Giving me ideas how to proposal to her.”
He lowered his head, getting red ears.

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Infinite looked at their managers, busy talking with the staff, Hye Su peeked as well, she had her hoodie on, but her long curled hair came nicely out, “And now?”

Hoya said, “You are going first with Sungjong, Woohyun and Dongwoo and L, Sungyeol and I are going to distract the managers, be fast.”

Hye Su frowned, “Manager-sshi!” she walked to them, and Infinite wide-eyed looked at her, “What’s wrong Hye Su-sshi?”

*MCs looked curious at Hye Su’s action: What is she doing? Is going to mess Infinite’s idea of running away?*

^~^

‘Were you about to mess infinite’s idea of running away?’

Hye Su innocently laughed, “Aniyo, I had something else in my mind, ah…I hope I don’t get a bad image…Infinite managers…”
She put her hands together, “Please forgive me,” she smiled.

*MC3: I’d forgive her if she apologized that sweetly.*

^~^

Hye Su walked cutely to the managers, “Managers…” they looked at her.
“I am leader, right?” she asked them.
“I should be the main of the group right, since oppa is a man,” they looked at her, “Is something wrong, is infinite being disrespect men?” Hye Su shook her head, “But I am leader, so they have to follow my lead right?”

They nodded, “Do they have any schedules?”

“Uhm photo shoot at 7 o’ clock with you, after dinner…Why…”

Hye Su smiled, “Arasso~ anyways…I am hungry,” the managers were flustered of her sudden action, “Didn’t ate breakfast?”

“I did, but I am easily hungry, my manger always bought Dreamers little snacks, do you have some?” the managers said, “Ah…We-Uh infinite don’t eat…”

“Ah wae…,” she grabbed her phone, “I am so calling manager oppa saying those managers are mean to not feeding me…” the managers got shocked, “Andwae, andwae, we are going to buy food, just wait a moment,” they all hurried outside.

Hye Su peeked by the door, chuckling, stepping outside, waving from the display window, infinite looked dumbfounded, they walked outside.

“Let’s go~” Hye Su simple smiled, infinite followed her.

^~^

Infinite looked around them, “So this is how it feels by we got married, cameras focus on you…” Dongwoo snorted, Woohyun waved, “Annyeong infinite Woohyun-imnda,” Sungjong said, “Sunggyu hyung is always here in this narrow spot?”

‘How did you thought about Hye Su’s escaping action?’

“Oh, umma was daebak,” Woohyun said without thinking, Dongwoo agreed nodded, “She really dropped our jaws,” Hoya laughed.

‘Anyways why are you so caring toward Hye Su, she should be the leader and leading you.’

Infinite laughed, “Mollayo,” they replied. “I think we are pretty worried oppas, since she is younger than us,” Sungyeol answered.
“Oh, that’s right, we are her oppas, so it’s a bit weird to see her as leader,” L said.

*MC2: Aigoo, they are really nice oppas.*

^~^

Hye Su looked around her, “Oh, we must do that,” Sungjong pulled Hye Su in a store, infinite followed the diva maknae.

*MC1: Isn’t that a clothes store?*

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

“Whoa,” the girls looked around the jewel store, Sunggyu laughed, Ji Sun and Eun Hee were looking at the rings, “That one is pretty,” Ji Sun pointed, “I like that one,” they were giggly.
Haneul sternly said, “Dongsaengs, we are here for Sunggyu appa,” the dongsaengs turned around, “Oh, Haneul is the co-leader,” Haneul laughed, “Ani.”

Sunggyu scratched his head, “Oh, that’s right, leader!” Ji Sun said to Sunggyu, he laughed a bit, “OH leader Gyu!” Haneul said.
“Can I call you Gyu appa?” Sunggyu laughed, “Neh, neh,” the girls smiled.

 

Sunggyu looked at the rings, the girls looked how cute Sunggyu was pouting by the rings, “Chincha, this is harder than I thought it would be,” he uttered to himself.
Eun Hee pointed, “How about this one, fitting umma charisma, sweet but delicate looking,” Ji Sun said, “Or that one, elegant and simple,” Haneul said, “Or that one, because it’s cute.”

Sunggyu smiled, his daughters were trying to help him.

“I like those…But I want something special, that really fits Hye Su and that she will like,” then his eyes went to one spot.
“I like that one,” he pointed.

The girls looked at it, the seller showed it, Sunggyu held it, “Just like infinity, I always will love her,” he cheesy said, the girls laughed, “Aigoo, that’s really Woohyun’s greasiness,” Sunggyu laughed.

“But, it fits really well, it’s really pretty appa,” Ji Sun and Eun Hee smiled, “It shows really the love~” Haneul joked.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They were having dinner; they were laughing and talking as real family together.

*MC2: Aigoo, they are really nice family together.*

Then Eun Hee clapped her hands together, “Appa, I want to ask you something,” her unnies looked at her, Sunggyu looked at the maknae.
“Neh?”

“I want to ask you…How much mean Hye Su to you, I mean what she likes for person to you,” Eun Hee asked.

^~^

Dreamers looked around, “Is there any food here?” Haneul asked.
“You only think of food,” Ji Sun snorted, “Isn’t this the place where they put interviews?”

‘Eun Hee asked a personally question for Sunggyu, did you like to receive his answer?’

*MC1: Yah, we don’t know his answer! T-T*

Eun Hee covered , Ji Sun laughed, “Really it was the best answer ever!”
“We really, really like his answer, it meant a lot for us, as member and friends, we were happy, no are happy,” Haneul nodded.

“GyuSu couple, fighting!” the Dreamers waved and smiled sweetly to the cameras, soon they laughed awkwardly.

^~^

Sunggyu lowered his head, “Uhm, give me some time to find my words,” the members nodded.

It was only the sound of the boiling food that was able to hear, Sunggyu looked up, “For me, Hye Su…She is the greatest girl I ever met. I cherish ever moment that I am with her and thanks to this show, I am grateful for able to do. She is lovely, caring, cute, good leader, one word, perfection. She is the perfect girl and I am glad that she is mine, I truly love her and I will always love her.”

The MCs melted of Sunggyu’s words, even the Dreamers were giggly and fell in love of his words, “I got Goose bumps of it,” Ji Sun smiled.
“Gladly, I recorded this,” Eun Hee smiled, Sunggyu mouth dropped, “Don’t-“

Eun Hee pressed on send button and winked, “Whoops,” Haneul high-fived the maknae, “Great job, I am so curious about umma’s reaction.”

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su whined, “Eey, that’s not my style,” she looked at infinite’s dress choices, she was sitting with a hoodie on, they rushed to the racks again.

Hye Su sighed, “Jeongmal, don’t buy me a dress!” she whined.
“Shiro~” infinite was ruckus the store, Hye Su shook her head, “Yah, I am the leader, listen to me, please,” infinite snickered childish.
Hye Su stood up, “Enough of being the nice girl,” she rolled up her sleeves up, she smirked, “Hana, dul…Set,” she dashed off, grabbing fast Sungyeol and Dongwoo’s arm, pulling them to the changing room, “Sit,” she sternly said.
They nodded, Hye Su dashed again, grabbing Woohyun, L and Sungjong, same place with Sungyeol and Dongwoo, “Hoya is the difficult to catch,” Dongwoo snorted.
“Watch me, I am much worse than your managers together,” Hye Su saw Hoya, she dashed, and Hoya ran away, “Yah!” Hye Su jumped on his back, Hoya instinctly put his arms as support for her legs, “Hop, to the others,” Hoya laughed.

 

Infinite stood there, looking at Hye Su, soon her phone rang, she frowned, “Wait a second,” she looked at her phone, “Did he screwed?” Hye Su mumbed.
Seeing maknae’s message, with the note. ‘Important help!’

Soon Dongwoo grabbed it, “Yah!” Hye Su wanted to grab it, but Dongwoo accidently clicked the message, soon Sunggyu’s message went through loud volume.

‘I want to ask you…How much mean Hye Su to you, I mean what she likes for person to you.’

‘Uhm, give me some time to find my words.’

‘For me, Hye Su…She is the greatest girl I ever met. I cherish ever moment that I am with her and thanks to this show, I am grateful for able to do. She is lovely, caring, cute, good leader, one word, perfection. She is the perfect girl and I am glad that she is mine, I truly love her and I will always love her.’

Hye Su blinked, she jumped and giggled as real fan girl, infinite covered their faces of infinite’s leader words, Hye Su grabbed her phone and dialled Sunggyu’s number.

She waited for his answer, infinite looked curious, “Neh?”

“Oppa…” she bit her lip, “I love you too and I always will,” she smiled, her smile was almost the brightest smile in whole we got married seasons.

*MCs: Whoaaa…Her smile is really bright. She is the brightest wife ever I seen.*

Sunggyu laughed, “Really…Wasn’t a bit too-“

“Ani~ you are my greatest, no…My only person who makes me smiling this brightly right now, you have no idea how much my heart melted or exploded,” she smiled with an eye-smile, Sunggyu laughed, “Neh~”

Soon someone grabbed his phone, “Anyways, umma you have to lead a group so does Gyu appa~ annyeong,” her dongsaengs hung the phone.
Hye Su smiled, infinite said, “Chincha hyung is too much! Are you sure, he isn’t the charge of fan services? It was sweet.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su and infinite walked around, they did some fan services, but Hye Su was behind the boys, because it was more fan girls.
Hye Su looked at the boys, seeing how nice they were to their fans.

^~^

‘Were you envying infinite’s popularity?’

“Uh…I do, but they are my sunbaes and I know they are hardworking people, so I felt happy for them they achieved some many love. I wish and pray that Dreamers will be like infinite sunbaes.”
Hye Su smiled.

*MC3: She is a good hoobae.*

^~^

Soon some girls approaching Hye Su, she was a bit spacing, she bowed, they were happy and congratulation Hye Su of marriage with Sunggyu.
They were complimenting how cute they were and that the GyuSu couple their favourite was, Hye Su got embarrassed and smiled.

Some of them gave her a presents, like small couple gifts, Hye Su thanked and smiled.
Infinite helped Hye Su with stuff accepting; soon all of them got arms full of gifts.

“Whoa, chincha, umma you are really popular,” Woohyun snorted.
Hye Su laughed, “I am just a married woman.”
“With a simple ring,”
L said.

“I don’t mind, besides it’s already a nice ring,” Hye Su smiled.

They walked in a restaurant and infinite said they would pay, which went to Dongwoo.
However, Hye Su insisted that she would pay, because she was the leader after all, but Dongwoo refused, at the end, they share the bill, which Dongwoo pay the most.

By the dinner, they were eating.

However talking as well, Woohyun was overloading greasy toward Hye Su, Sungjong nagged at him, that she was Sunggyu’s wife.
Hye Su laughed, while Woohyun and Sungjong was arguing, Hye Su was enjoying the food, but she took as well that the others, putting food in their plate, after she cooked the meat pieces.

Infinite was talkactive to each other, forgetting the leader, Hye Su continued eating.
She enjoyed and looked around her.

*MC1: Chincha, leaving the woman without attention…
MC3: Bad men…Give the girl attention.*

Soon they looked at their plate, filled with food, Hye Su was continued eating and cooking.
“Umma,” she looked up, “Neh?”

“Kamsahmnida,” they soothed sweetly, Hye Su smiled, “Eat up,” she cooked further the meat, but Dongwoo took it over with Woohyun.
Infinite even let Hye Su stay away from the cooking plate, by shoving the places.

This time they filled her plate full of food, they were smiling happy and laughed.
Dongwoo snapped a picture and send to Sunggyu with a small message.

*MC2: Aigoo, they sure want to let the leader know what they are doing and how happily it looks like.*

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu and the trio members of Dreamers were in the arcade hall, Haneul and Ji Sun were competitive shooting, while Eun Hee was cheering for her unnies.
Sunggyu smiled at the girls’ excitement.

Soon he felt his phone vibrated, he looked at it and smiled.

‘Don’t worry hyung! Hye Su is having a good time. Dongwoo’

When the game ended, they saw Sunggyu stared at his phone, they peeked behind him, he turned around and shocked.
“Oh, is umma having fun~” Haneul snorted sheepishly.
“Neh,” Sunggyu smiled, “Let’s take a picture for umma,” Ji Sun pumped her fists up, Sunggyu shook his head, “Aniyo…I-“

Eun Hee and Haneul held each side of his arms, Ji Sun stood in front of Sunggyu, holding her phone up and said, “Smile!”

They snapped the picture and Ji Sun sent it, Sunggyu pouted, “Ah wae did you sent it to her,” Haneul pinched his cheek, “Aigoo, you are so cute, Gyu appa.”

Sunggyu normally scold someone who is not polite to him, but he cannot do this own daughters, he smiled, “Chincha…This is how to feel having daughters.”
The Dreamers laughed.