My Snowy Wish is You, Jung Daehyun!!! [Finish]

My Snowy Wish is You, Jung Daehyun!!! [one-shot]

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Annyeong~” IU who is sit at counter said while give smile to the customer that just enter her café.  “Oh, what you want miss?” IU ask the customer

“Please give me warm milk with marshmallow” The customer said to IU and then she went to sit at the table near window. IU nod and told Himchan to serve the lady what she want.

IU sighs when she looks at the happy couple, yes! They both look so happy and that make she really jealous right now. *Oh, Daehyun I really miss you* IU pouted, she rested her arms on the counter table and put her head onto her head.

“Boss, the order is ready~” Himchan sings, IU chuckles.

“Yah, give it to Zelo then. That not my work~” IU said and grins. Zelo came, with innocent looks.

“Someone need me?” Zelo ask.

“Oh, this is sleepy head are!! Take this and give it to the lady at table 6” Himchan give the order food to Zelo. IU raise eyebrows, she seem want to get angry.

*Oh no!* Zelo though, before IU want to smack his head. He make fast move, he take the tray from Himchan hand and went to the lady that order the food.

Yeah, Himchan and Zelo are work as part-time at IU café. They both really make IU day happy but not as happy when she with her boyfriend, Daehyun.

IU sigh, Himchan and Zelo look at their boss. *Here come Love Sick again* Himchan and Zelo though the same things.

---

Daehyun sigh when he looks at his table that full with document, *Ahh, I think I cannot finish my work today…* Daehyun though while look at the window. He walks slowly to the window and look outside the window.

“Uh, what IU doing? I miss her…” Daehyun murmur but suddenly someone enter his office.

“Yah, Love Sick again??” Yongguk smirk at Daehyun. Daehyun smile.

“Hyung, why would I not love sick?? I don’t even see my girlfriend about 2 week now” Daehyun said.

“ah, okay~” Yongguk sings. “If you miss her, you should meet her, Pabo” Yongguk said.

“Meet her?” Daehyun murmurs. “But how mine work?” Daehyun ask while look at Yongguk.

Yongguk chuckle, “Yah, you want me to help you?” Yongguk give wink. Daehyun grin.

“Really?! You want to help me?” Daehyun ask. Yongguk nod and smirk.

“I’m a good brother, does me?” he grins. Daehyun get excited and nod. He is really happy because he can meet his sweet heart tomorrow.

-Next Morning-

IU smile while look at the mirror, she really happy because today she will get out to date with Daehyun. She hear that someone knock her door. She smile happily to her boyfriend when she open the door.

“Oppa!!!” she cuddle her boyfriend,

“You miss me, do you?” Daehyun smile while grab IU hand. “Let’s go, we don’t want to be late to our date are we?” Daehyun said.

IU just nod and lock her house door, “Let’s go, oppa~” she said and laugh.

They both went to café, yeah. Because today was a cold season, so they both think that they should drink warm chocolate with marshmallow. They really enjoy their time together, look at each other eyes and give smile. Sometime day both blush, even though they in the relationship about 4 years it still felt like first time they went to date.

“Oh, it snows outside!” IU said while pointed at outside the window. Daehyun look at IU *Cute~* he thought. His cheek blush, he tries to hide it by look at outside the window.

“Oppa, Let’s go outside!” IU said encourages Daehyun to go outside with her.

“Oh, let’s go” Daehyun smile. They walk hand in hand, and exit the café.

“Waa, snowflakes!!!” IU giggles. “Oppa, do you like it?” IU asks Daehyun.

Suddenly, Daehyun come closer hug IU tightly “uh, Oppa?” IU puzzles.

“Shh…” Daehyun said to make IU silent. “Do you hear my heart beat to you?” Daehyun ask.

IU smile and nod, she know what Daehyun said. While Daehyun hand still in her waist, she look at Daehyun brown eyes. “Oppa you know, you have beautiful eyes? And I really like it because when I look at your eyes they give me comfort like the white snowflakes” IU said, smile.

“Oh, let’s make wish because this is our first see snow together in this year right?” Daehyun said. IU nod and close her eyes, Daehyun smile and close his eyes too.

After about 2 minutes, they open their eyes and laugh. “Oppa, what you wish for?” IU asks.

“I wish that even 1000 years, you Lee Jieun still love your boyfriend, Jung Daehyun forever” Daehyun said and grin.

“Bwo?! I will love you forever~” IU said while pat his arm.

“How about you?” Daehyun ask IU.

“I wish that I will have you forever, Jung Daehyun!!!” IU laughs and cuddles Daehyun. Daehyun chuckle, he really enjoys his time with IU.

They walk on the road that already covers with snow, hand in hand. They both will cherish this memory forever… 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, again!!!!  Yes, I'm SO happy today, because I'm happy today. I decided to update this one-shot ^_^ Yeah~ Oh, I think my cheek really red >_< haha~ Just joking~ Thanks you for who were comment and subscribe my story, and I really sorry if my story not so good enough to make your blush...

Don't forget to give me comment because I want to improve my skill :) Thank you for reading~