The Family Jewels.

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

*This erted skyscraper!!* Tao thought and huffed at the audacity of the man beneath him, preparing to slap Kris on the back of his well groomed head. Predicting the younger’s actions, Kris gripped Tao’s thin wrists in a firm but gentle hold and leaned in for a brief Eskimo kiss. Tao sputtered in surprise and wrinkled his nose in response. Seeing this Kris couldn’t help but chuckle and peck that cute little feature again.

The rest of the classroom looked on with a mixture of disappointment and complete and utter astonishment. It was hard to believe that the man so well known for his -face and indifferent attitude to anyone but his close friends could possibly be making such a huge fool out of himself over the new kid. Many a woman (and even a few men) had gone out of their way to profess their feelings to the tall blonde only to be rewarded with a condescending smirk and heartbreaking rejection. A few of Kris’ more dedicated followers looked at Tao and wished for a small meteor to fall and smash the smaller man’s head in.

Feeling a dangerous aura behind him, Tao turned to look at his fellow classmates and was met with more than a few death glares. The innocent panda boy swallowed thickly and turned into Kris’ chest again seeking protection, *To hell with his y ways, as long as he keeps those scary girls away from me I guess the least I can do is reward him with the occasional of my valuable behind.*

Kris smiled goofily to himself and nuzzled into the young boy’s sweet, peach scented hair. Just as he started to get comfortable the door slid open again and a loud and highly unwelcome voice called out, “Krissss!!! I heard you had a breakdown and went running through the hallways screaming like a banshee! Is it true? Do you need medical attention?!?”

“Luhan.” Kris groaned into Tao’s silky hair. Tao giggled at the slightly ticklish sensation and turned to look at the source of the commotion by the door and was met with two large brown doe eyes gazing at him from a cute and timeless baby face. Tao cocked his head to the side absently and the boy called Luhan froze, causing the boy behind him to crash into him and fall flat on his behind. Luhan ignored the boy behind him and took slow, deliberate steps towards the pair sharing a chair as he clutched his chest tightly. Kris lifted his head from Tao’s as he noticed his friend’s presence in front of them, “Luha—mmfaagghhhaa” Kris was cut off as he was greeted with Luhan’s small hand to his face pushing him away as he slowly tipped backwards off his chair, hitting the floor with a loud thud. Luhan’s other hand had quickly reached out to grab Tao’s wrist as the two fell back and pulled him out of harm’s way towards himself. “WHAT THE HELL LUHAN?!?!” Kris yelled as he slowly picked himself up off the floor. Luhan ignored him and let out an ear splitting squeal as he squished Tao’s face between his hands, “PANNNNDAAAA!!!! YOU!! YOU’RE! PANDAAA!!! I JUST! I JUST CAN’T! I WANT!! CUDDLE!! PANDAAA!!! DO YOU LIKE BAMBOOOO???” Luhan screamed happily as he alternated between jumping up and down in excitement with Tao’s hands in his own and grasping the confused boy in a bone crushing hug. Tao flailed and gasped for air as he tried to escape, but Luhan was having none of it as he continued to cuddle the poor panda-boy.

Kris who had so far just watched on with growing rage stepped menacingly towards the squealing boy who was cuddling with his Taozi and put a threatening hand on the small man’s shoulders. Keeping his hold on Tao, Luhan turned to his tall friend and looked him in the eyes.

“If you don’t let go of my Taozi, I swear to god I will cut the head off all of your favorite stitch plushies and make sure—” Kris was cut off as Luhan narrowed his eyes at him and kicked him solidly in his most treasured anatomy. Kris squeaked (in a very masculine manner of course.) and fell to the floor clutching his family jewels and writhing in pain. Luhan huffed and muttered something about ‘doing the world a favor’ and ‘not needing any more little Wu Fans running about’ as he dragged Tao to a couple of empty seats in the back of the classroom near a highly amused Chen.

Tao followed along in a bit of a daze and sat in the seat next to Luhan as something registered in his cute little panda brain. “Kris gege said there were no more empty seats left!!” he exclaimed in indignation. Luhan tsked in sympathy as he pet the young boy’s hair, “It’s okay cute panda. Kris is just full of hot air.” Chen laughed again and nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile the boy who had fallen at Luhan’s abrupt stop earlier slowly made his way to the group of chattering boys in the back and stumbled over a large item. Catching his balance he looked down at the object, “Oh. Kris. What are you doing down there?” Kris groaned loudly in response and continued to roll around in pain. “Kris ge, you should probably get off the floor. It’s dirty down there.” The boy said as he reached a hand down to help the other up. Kris slapped the boy’s hand away and grunted, “Thanks a lot Lay.” As he stood up on his own. Lay shrugged and continued on his way back to the others.

Kris glared angrily at Luhan and stomped his way over to the smaller man and pushed him out of his seat next to Tao. Taking his place he slowly sidled up to his baby Taozi and slid an arm around his waist. Leaning in closely he slowly the outer shell of Tao’s ear and nibbled on it softly, earning a soft gasp from Tao.  Kris smirked happily as he watched the freshly abused ear flush bright red under his ministrations. Tao glanced nervously at Kris and at those around him. His heart was beating quickly and he was worried about the very real possibility of having a heart attack right here on the spot. Kris, being the opportunistic man he was, took the chance to a small trail from Tao’s collarbone to his jaw and bit down securely. Tao jumped and swatted Kris away, “Owwwww” he whined. “MINE.” Kris growled into Tao’s ear, ignoring everything else.

Unbeknownst to him there was a very angry, very disgruntled Luhan slowly approaching behind him. With one swift smack to the back of his blonde friend’s head with a small textbook Kris was left cradling his head and groaning in pain once again. “That’ll teach you to knock ME on my precious , Kris.” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Holy mother of Jesus! That was a long chapter! :O

Well for me at least (;

Anyways! Hope you all had a happy christmas or hanukkah or whatever :D
Comment and subscribe if you like? <3