Dragon Fire

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

Tao awkwardly shifted away from the gentle hand on his cheek and looked up…. And up and up at the handsome man named Kris.

“Wooaaah. You’re ginormous!” he blurted out unexpectedly then blushed and covered his mouth. “I—I mean huge—WAIT I mean tall!! Uhm.” Tao’s face was fire engine red at that little Freudian slip and he just felt like crawling into a very deep hole right now.

Kris chuckled at the adorable sight before him and ruffled the boy’s jet black locks. “So are you angel. I’m glad you’re not crying anymore though. I definitely prefer to see your blushing face than to see your heavenly eyes filled with tears.” Kris flashed a dazzling smile at the boy.

Tao shifted, slightly weirded out by Kris’ overly affectionate manner. “M-My name is not angel. It’s Tao. Huang ZiTao.” Tao stated, taking a slow step away from the blonde man. Kris took an assessing look at him from head to toe and grinned, “Tao. Okay cool.” He said in English. “You are now my little Taozi, okay? MY Taozi, got it? No one else can call you that.” Kris continued with a stern look in his eyes. Tao felt his eyebrows raise in surprise and tried to stealthily make his escape from this odd but gorgeous man.

“WOAHHH there Kris. Cut back on the territorial caveman —You’re scaring him.” A new voice interrupted causing Tao to realize for the first time that they were not alone. Tao looked to the owner of the voice and found a boy with large eyes and a sharply chiseled jaw. The man let out a devilish grin and held his hand out, “Hey there Tao! My name is Jong Dae, but you can call me Chen.” Tao hesitated but then reached out to accept the handshake. Unexpectedly Chen grasped his hand and pulled him in to some sort of man half-hug complete with a solid back thump. Tao coughed at the pressure but responded with a simple little pat on the back. “H-Hi! Nice to meet you!!”

Chen laughed at Tao’s cuteness and threw an arm around his shoulders, “Anyways! Where you headed Tao?? I’m sure wherever it is this big idiot and I can take you.” Tao smiled slightly, happy to have discovered a helping hand, “My new homeroom. Class 206?” he replied quietly. “Oh sweet! That’s our homeroom too! Come on I’ll show you around.” Chen stated happily.

However, unfortunately for Chen he was too busy chatting up the new kid to notice the fire blazing in Kris’ dragon like eyes at the arm casually draped around his Taozi’s shoulders. Kris grasped Chen’s wrist in a vise like grip and violently threw the hand away from Tao, knocking the former back a few steps. “Don’t. Touch. My. Taozi.” Kris growled menacingly. Chen shivered and raised his hands in the universal signal of surrender, “Dude. I didn’t mean anything by it, I was just being friendly.” Kris’ eyes narrowed at his friend angrily, “That better be it.” He threatened.

Turning to Tao Kris’ expression softened and he smiled warmly, “So room 206, huh? Come on my little Taozi! I’ll take you! Did you hurt yourself when we fell? Do you want me to carry you?? I don’t want you to push yourself.”

Tao feverishly rejected Kris’ generous offers and followed along nervously beside the taller man as he wrapped a long arm around the smaller man’s waist, with Chen trailing a few uneasy steps behind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done~! XDD

Oh my Taobaby is so cute <3

Ehhhm, not to sound like a comment but if you guys even slightly like it, I enjoy the praise ^^

Lol, anyways~! I hope you enjoy <333