Rejected

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the park.

Eunji was hiding behind one of the tree at the park with her knee both on the ground. She moved her head to left and right behind the tree panicly when she saw a familiar figure was standing there. She looked like she just saw a ghost with her face all pale.

Eunji’s POV:

Hi everyone! I’m Eunji.. I’m sorry if my pose is kinda rude now. But, let me explain.

“IU-ssih... I.. I like you.”

The person that I love is confessing his love to another girl!!! Eoddeokeh?

“That.. Yoseob-ssih, I.. “

I’m rejected!! I can’t believe he’s in love with her! Arrgghhh!! Eunji, stop it! Don’t cry, you’re beautiful.. right? You can find any boy anytime, right? .. But... Yoseobbb...

“I’m sorry.” Ah! What did IU just say?

“I don’t have that kind of feeling to you. I’m sorry.” IU said to Yoseob with her face like she’s not interested at all. Yayyy!! Thank you, IU!! You’re the best president ever!!

But.. Yoseob... on the other hand... His face looked like he’s gonna cry when IU walked away from him. He stood there with his hand both on his pocket and stared at the yellow sky lifelessly when his tears suddenly run down to his cheek.

                                                         

G-Great!!! This.. This is my chance!!!

I accidentally put my fist too high that he noticed that I was there. He quickly wiped away his tears while looking at me. I feel bad for my acti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter