Revealing the Truth

Let’s Make Evil and Evil Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Revealing the Truth

 

“I can’t take it anymore!” yelled Kyuhyun.

 

“Calm down babe,” said Changmin, failing to keep his amusement hidden and earning a heated glare from the angry maknae.

 

“67 times…” said Kyuhyun slowly and menacingly. “In the past month, they’ve tried 67 different ideas to get us to date, each being dumber than the previous one.”

 

Changmin chuckled remembering all of his hyungs pathetic attempts to get them to date when they already were. It was a joy he couldn’t explain to watch them fail so miserably. Though Kyuhyun also enjoyed watching them trying at first too, he was just fed up now because their ideas were so idiotic.

 

“We’re telling them!” decided Kyuhyun.

 

“What?! No!” protested Changmin, stopping his boyfriend from walking out the room.

 

“Changmin,” said Kyuhyun dangerously. “In their last attempt, Yesung hyung and Eunhyuk hyung took me far into the ocean and dropped me out of the boat. Then they went back on shore and told you to rescue me. I could have ing died!”

 

The taller maknae tried to suppress his laughter but couldn’t help it.

 

“Shut up!” threatened Kyuhyun.

 

“Sorry babe,” laughed Changmin. “It’s just … how can they be so stupid. Like in what universe did that sound like a good idea?”

 

“Stupid, moron universe,” said Kyuhyun rolling his eyes.

 

Suddenly, the maknaes noticed it went eerily quiet outside in the living room and they realized that their hyungs were probably coming up with another pathetic plan to make ChangKyu real … when it already was.

 

“Let’s go listen,” whispered Changmin and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

They went total ninja mode to secretly listen to their hyungs conversation.

 

In the living room, the 4 DBSK members and the 12 Super Junior members were huddled up together, discussing their new strategy.

 

“I got it!” exclaimed Yunho and everyone quickly told him to hush.

 

“Ok, what?” asked Hankyung.

 

“We’ll poison Kyuhyun,” said Yunho happily.

 

“WHAT THE !” said Kyuhyun in a loud whisper and Changmin clasped his hand over his mouth so the hyungs wouldn’t know of their presence.

 

“Elaborate,” said Yoochun curiously.

 

“We’ll put poison in Kyuhyun’s food and when he starts getting sick, we’ll make sure Changmin comes to his recuse and they’ll fall in love,” smiled Yunho brightly.

 

Everyone clapped their hands and Jaejoong gave his boyfriend a loud kiss.

 

“Great idea Yunnie,” Jaejoong said proudly and everyone agreed.

 

“Let’s make some food for Kyu then,” said Heechul getting up and the rest followed to the kitchen.

 

Kyuhyun was ready to pounce on Yunho for his “genius” idea and Changmin had to use all of his strength to drag him back to his room.

 

Kyuhyun kept trying to get out of his boyfriend’s hold, repeatedly mumbling, “Let me go.”

 

Changmin dragged him back to his room and shoved him on the bed, quickly locking the door.

 

“They want to poison me!” Kyuhyun yelled in disbelief.

 

“Yeah … they’ve officially lost it,” said Changmin, shaking his head.

 

“We have to tell them Changmin, especially before we’re dead and aren’t able to anymore!”

 

“Yeah, and because they’re gradually losing their sanity. The sooner we tell them the better probably.”

 

“Good. So how do we do it?”

 

“I don’t just wanna say we’re dating,” smirked Changmin. “I wanna shock them.”

 

“My thoughts exactly,” Kyuhyun said smugly.

 

“Ok, we’ll come up with something clever.”

 

Changmin gave Kyuhyun a short kiss, which he immediately pulled away from once they heard a knock on the door.

 

“Oh Kyuhyunnie~” cooed Donghae happily.

 

“We’ve brought soup,” said Junsu.

 

Kyuhyun glared at them dangerously and all the hyungs gulped and quickly left the room. Changmin chuckled and hugged his lover from behind

 

“Damn baby,” laughed the taller maknae. “I thought that look was only reserved for me.”

 

“No, you just receive it more than anyone else,” smirked Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

๑ஐ๑

 

 

 

“I almost pissed my pants,” said Kibum.

 

“Seriously! Kyu’s glare is just … damn,” sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter