Mission Impossible

Let’s Make Evil and Evil Unite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mission Impossible

 

All DBSK and Super Junior members were gathered in the DBSK dorm. Both groups were free of schedules today and decided to spend some time with each other. All the members were chitchatting happily in the living room, besides Changmin and Kyuhyun, who thought it’d be more fun to play some video games in Changmin’s room.

 

They were all talking happily when they heard yelling coming from Changmin’s room.

 

“In your face!” shouted Changmin. “That’s 5 to 1!”

 

“Shut up!” retorted Kyuhyun. “If you didn’t cheat, I would’ve won!”

 

“I didn’t cheat , you just !”

 

“You can’t win unless you cheat!”

 

They continued to shout derisive comments at each other while the other members shook their heads and sighed. This was nothing new, it seemed as though the maknaes were always ready to kill each other.

 

“Why can’t they get along!” said Yoochun on behalf of everyone.

 

“Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever heard them say one nice thing to each other,” added Yunho.

 

“What if we help them?” smirked Heechul and everyone looked quizzically at him.

 

“How?” asked Hankyung.

 

“Well, maybe if they were in love, they wouldn’t always fight so much,” said Heechul devilishly.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Please, getting those two to love each other is like nailing jello to a tree.”

 

“He’s right,” said Leeteuk. “It’s basically impossible.”

 

“I think Heechul hyung is right. Maybe we should give it a try,” said Kibum thoughtfully.

 

“Oh c’mon, there’s no way those two will ever fall for each other,” said Siwon.

 

“I actually want to try,” smiled Junsu. “I think they look cute together.”

 

“I think we should try too,” added Donghae. “We have nothing to lose.”

 

“He’s right. If we succeed, those two will stop ing at each other and we can finally get some peace. If we fail, well, nothing changes,” said Eunhyuk.

 

“Yeah, I’m on board, let’s try to get our maknaes to fall in love,” smiled Ryeowook.

 

“So everyone agrees then?” asked Heechul and the rest nodded their heads.

 

“But what will we do?” asked Yesung and then everyone looked puzzled. Sure they had agreed to do this, but just how will they make the maknaes fall for each other.

 

“Oh! I thought of something!” Jaejoong said happily. “Min is a little food monster right, so let’s give Kyuhyun some food for Min. I’m sure he’ll melt in a second.”

 

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong and said, “That’s great! My Joongie is so smart!”

 

Then he pulled Jaejoong in his lap and started kissing him passionately, making everyone else boo at them.

 

“Can you two not each other’s face for like two seconds?!” complained Kangin on behalf of everyone.

 

Just then, Kyuhyun walked into the kitchen, which was connected to the living room, and everyone turned their attention to the younger maknae.

 

 

 

ஐ๑Attempt #1๑ஐ

 

 

 

“Hi Kyuhyunnie~” everyone cooed together.

 

“Hi?” answered Kyuhyun, in more of a questioning tone than a response. “Why are you guys extra weird today?”

 

Jaejoong got out of Yunho’s lap and headed for the kitchen, taking out a chocolate cake from the fridge and gave it to Kyuhyun.

 

“Why don’t you and Min have some chocolate cake,” smiled Jaejoong and the other members nodded vigorously.

 

“Tell Min you brought it especially for him,” smiled Yunho.

 

“Ok … you people are super weird,” said Kyuhyun rolling his eyes, taking the cake and walking back to the room.

 

The other members slowly got up and listened from outside Changmin’s room.

 

“Oooohhhh~ is that chocolate cake?” Changmin asked dreamily.

 

“Yup,” smirked Kyuhyun as he began to eat the cake.

 

“Well give me some,” pouted Changmin.

 

“Let me think … no.”

 

“Yah!” yelled Changmin, getting up to take the cake from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun ran out of the room with the cake and Changmin followed him. They were so immersed in what they were doing that they didn’t notice their hyungs right outside their room.

 

Kyuhyun ended up tripping and dropped the cake on the floor. He and Changmin both gasped and Kyuhyun stiffened up. He knew the taller maknae was not going to take this lightly. Changmin eyed the cake teary-eyed and then glared at Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re dead,” he said menacingly and then chased Kyuhyun out of the dorm.

 

“That could’ve gone…” started Junsu.

 

“…Better,” answered everyone else.

 

 

 

ஐ๑Attempt #2๑ஐ

 

 

 

DBSK was practicing their dance in the practice room of the SM building when Heechul and Kibum walked inside.

 

“Changmin-ah, can you please help Kyuhyun?” asked Heechul.

 

“With what?” deadpanned the maknae.

 

“Our new dance. He just can’t seem to get the steps right,” said Kibum innocently.

 

“Why me?” asked Changmin.

 

“Because I think you’re the best dancer,” Kibum answered, knowing how the compliment would boost the already highly inflated ego of the DBSK maknae.

 

Changmin thought for a second and then nodded. “True, let’s go.”

 

Heechul and Kibum walked Changmin to their practice room but didn’t go inside with him. Only Changmin and Kyuhyun were in the room with the choreographer as the other members watched from outside.

 

Changmin asked the choreographer what the steps were and then began teaching Kyuhyun, who messed up every time.

 

“Do you have two left feet or something?!” yelled Changmin. “I can teach a monkey to do this dance faster than you. In fact, I should tell Leeteuk hyung to replace you with a monkey, especially since it looks more appealing!”

 

“YAH!” yelled Kyuhyun, chasing Changmin around the practice room and then finally down the hallway.

 

The other members sighed and shook th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter