I'm Sorry

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Your POV

 

"Soojoung-ah did you see Kai?" I asked her

 

"Oh with his friends at canteen. Why?"

 

"I made him a sandwich this morning, but when it's already break time he was not in class. So I’ll give it now and go home. Bye Soojoung-ah"

 

"Yes, take care!"

 

Kai, you'll be dead because you skipped class again today!!!!!

 

 

"Chanyeol-ah, did you see Kai?" I asked Chanyeol

 

"In the dance room, he left his phone but he hasn't been back until now"

 

"Oh, thank you Chanyeol-ah"

 

"Stella-ah, it's raining outside. Is it OK?" Suho said

 

"No problem, Oppa. As long as I'm with Kai"

 

 

Is he dancing alone again? Yippie!!!!! I'll see him dancing again. You know, her body. He's like dancing machine. He's ier if he started the dance. The popping dance. And he's my first love.

 

 

But what I've got is Kai and Yejin kissing in the dance room with that entire large mirror around. Kai was enjoying it, he even YeJin's hair. And I saw it.

 

"Are you guys finished?" I said with shaky voices, trying not to cry in front of them

 

I'm running away while crying and I ignored him.

 

 

Kai's POV

 

"Are you guys finished?" She asked.

 

I was shocked and frozen. I don't know but I felt sorry for her.

 

Suddenly she ran out.

I tried to catch her but YeJin held me.

 

"What are you doing?! It's raining outside!" YeJin said

 

"What are you doing?! The one that should say that was me!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Kissing me?!!!!"

 

"What?! You enjoyed it! You even kissed me back and hugged me! I know you need it, Kai!"

 

.

 

"Forget it!" I said

 

I left YeJin and try to find Stella but she's nowhere. I asked Soojoung and all her friends but no one knows. I went to all places that she might go but she's nowhere. God, where's she? There's heavy rain and she's outside. She's crying. Because of my stupid behavior. You stupid, KIM JONG IN!!!!

 

 

Your POV

 

I kept running and hope he chased me. But no. He didn't. There's heavy rain, I didn't wear jacket and the roads are very slippery. I fell a few times and made my feet blistered. I kept crying and hope that no one heard me. I went to where I used to cry when my mother passed away. I'm still sitting here, crying. Waiting for him.

My heart hurts. Like stabbed by a knife, a sharp knife. I want to be angry, but why I should? He's not my boyfriend. He doesn't even likes me. YeJin's right. Kai need a girl. I must stay away. Even if I love him, if he is not happy despite being near me, I would feel sorry for him.

 

 

Kai's POV

 

<<<<<< FLASHBACK

 

"Where have you been?" I asked

 

"I went to lake near the kindergarten"

 

"What are you doing there?"

 

"I was crying because my mommy passed away"

 

<<<<<<<< 

 

YES!!! THE LAKE!!!!!

 

She's there. She didn't wear jacket or umbrella and it's still raining heavily.

 

"Stella? I'm so sorry fo-"

 

"Kai? Finally. I'm waiting for you..." She smiled and then fainted while hugging me

 

I carried her home. The rain doesn't stop. Her temperature was very hot, she has fever. And many blisters on her feet. Did she fall?

 

I feel very sorry for her now.

 

I'll never forgive myself.

 

Lucky, Kris hyung wasn't at home. If he knows, he'll kill me.

I let the maid changed her clothes and I carried her to bed. I compressed her head, hoping her fever to go down. I sat beside her and held her hands all night, hope she's okay.

 

I'm sorry, Stella.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: Annyeong!!!! This is chapter 4^^ What do you think about Kai? Does he love her? Or just felt sorry?^^

I'll glad to see ur comments and subscribe. Thankyou^^

Sorry for my bad english

thanks for my dear editor xinwo21^^