Hello again.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

Kai’s walking hopeless towards his car and drive it slowly. He’s crying right now. His first ever tears for Stella. I never know what love is before I met you, Stella. Love is care, waiting and hide the hurts. It’s all that you did before, right? You always cares about me, you’re waiting for me even I can’t love you back then and you always hides your hurts. I was so stupid—no, really stupid these days. I’m so meaningless and I’m , I’m jerk.

 

But I am sure, I love you now—and forever. I will wait for you, I know you will back for me, someday.

 

 

“Kai” Kris hyung said as Kai opened the door.

“Yeah, hyung?”

“This” he gave him a letter. “This is from Stella, she said give it to you after her departure”

 

He thanked to him and went to his room. He’s so excited until he read the letter.

 

To: Kai.

 

I’m sorry, I have to go but I haven’t told you before. When you read this letter maybe I’m on my plane or just arrived at United States. As I’ve said before, just forget me Kai. I will forget you for sure, I will start my new life here without you, without us, without our memories. I will burn it. And I’m sorry I can’t grant your last wish, you can’t see me play my violin again because my departure is right before Performing Arts day will start. Please show the audience your best dance, okay?

 

You’re my first flower on spring, my first day of summer, my first wind on autumn and my first love on winter.

But I don’t know loving you will be this difficult, learning you will be this hard and missing you will be this hurt.

If you’re an exams in school, I will get ‘D’ for sure because I can’t give the best even I had learned everything from you.

 

Kai, I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me. I want to hold and touch you forever but you still in my dream.  I wish I still have a time to break the silence. I want to be with you, I love you but I have to forget you.  If you love someone, don’t hurt her. Treat her as your last love and don’t ever let it go. Hold it until your last breath.

 

As you finished read this letter, let’s start our new day. We’re gonna forget each other, okay?

Thank you for everything and I’m sorry, Kim Jongin-ssi.

 

Stella Kim.

 

 

Tears down to Kai’s cheek as he finished read the letter. "You are my last love, Stella. I will hold you until my last breath. I don't want to hurt you, never."

 

“She even addressed me as Kim Jongin-ssi—not Kai”

“Am I that dumb? Why there’s no chance for me?”

“I will wait for you even its forever, Stella. You will comeback for me and just for me. Your heart is just for me and forever just for me!”

 

 

2 years later

 

Stella’s POV

 

The maid greeted me as I arrived home. Yes, I’m graduated from Senior High School in United States and now I’m on my first year collage majoring arts. About Kai, I blocked his e-mail and didn’t tell him my number. I can’t lie to myself, I still love him. For these 2 years, everything about him keeps playing on my mind. Maybe he’s happy now with his new life without me when I still love him until now.

 

I put on my jacket and walked out to minimarket but suddenly I found something on jacket’s pocket. It’s bracelet from Kai. Oh, I remember, I put this here when I cried.

 

Kai.

That guy. He’s my first love. And this bracelet’s his Christmas present last time.

I miss you, Kai.

 

Oh, by the way I’m in Korea this time.

Not for Kai but it’s because tomorrow is Kris and Jessica’s wedding day. I know I will meet him but I will try my best to avoid him or act like stranger. It will be better for us.

 

Jessica looked so beautiful with her white wedding dress there and Kris looked so handsome with his black tuxedo. They both look very fit. I’m envy of them because they’ve dreaming of tying a sacred promise in the aisle—and it all came true.

 

“Omo! Unnie, don’t cry!”

“Stella, what should I do? I’m nervous” she’s panicked and her eyes became teary.

 

Kris came and hugged her from behind. They soothe each other and I went to my dad.

I greeted the guests but suddenly I saw someone there wearing black tuxedo. His tanned skin, his charismatic gaze, his sweet smile and everything on him are all the same.

 

“Hi” he scratched his neck which I’m sure it isn’t at all itchy.

“Hello, Jongin-ssi

“It’s been long time”

“Yes”

“Do you miss me?” Yes, Kai. I’ve missed you so bad.

“Pardon me?”

“Stella, please—“

“Please take a seat, Jongin-ssi. The wedding is about to begin”

***

I'm sorry for not updating these days—again;-; because my national exam's on April /cry/

oh, btw how about Stella and Kai?^^~ please please please leave your comment, ok♥