Thousand Years.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

I woke up in the morning and as usual there is a bouquet of rose in my bed with pink letter on it. It's always Kai with same topic on the letter.

 

Make my bed and pick the towel but suddenly the calendar catch my attention. "3 days remaining" I the calendar and closed my eyes. Please, don't make me hard to leave this. I wipe my tears away and go inside the washroom.

 

"Seriously, you want to leave me?" I keep eating my breakfast and try to ignore Kris. Hold my tears, he can't see me cry. This is hard; I have to leave Kris here alone and no more annoying Kris after I leave Korea, I will miss him. His disgusting word, his face, his over protective, his stubborn and all about my big brother, Kris.

 

Someone's coming and sat beside me.

Kai.

My appetite has destroyed.

 

I got up and went outside without look at him. "Can he stop barging in to my house?!" I mumbled.

 

"Stella!" he shouted my name. I'm walking faster and pretending that I didn't heard him. I entered the bus and hope the door will close quickly before Kai get in. No. Kai's here and sat beside me. I put my headphone and turned the music from my iPod with loud volume and avoid to hear his words.

 

He took my iPod and turned off the music.

 

"Just listen to me this time!" he yelled at me.

I didn’t answer him and stared to the window. Please faster, bus. I can't hold this anymore, I can't. Try my best to hold the tears and grab my skirt tightly. No, don't show your weak in front of him, Stella. Just no.

Thanks God, school.

 

I got up and out from the bus quickly, walking faster to the class but Kai's walk is faster than me. He grabs my wrist tightly and pinned me to the wall. "Look at me!" he said. Looking to the floor and suddenly the tears is coming. . I try to jerk his hand but it's too tight.

 

"You're crying?" he grabbed my chin up and finally saw my tears.

I didn't answer; I'm looking to another way avoiding his ing eyes while crying.

"LOOK AT ME!" he yelled.

Then I look to his eyes, "Happy now?! Are you happy seeing me cry?! This is what you want? Here you go, I'm crying. Happy?!" I was bursted and he loosened his grip.

I'm running to classroom leaving him there. He's too much, I really have to leave Korea—leave him. I can't stand anymore for all this .

 

Math class never this long when I wish it'll faster and then I will leave this class.

"Argh" Kai's groaned and kicked off his table then left the class. Everybody look at him and wondering what the heck happened with him. The teacher just sighed and catches student attention again; she doesn't give a to Kai. With or without Kai, class must go on.

 

"Are you sure about leaving Korea?" Soojoung asked with teary eyes. I'm sorry, Soojoung.

I nodded while drinking my orange juice.

"No regret?" she asked again with hopes on her eyes.

"Maybe, there's no regret to forget him"

"You want to forget me?"

"Of course not, Soojoung. We can video calls or skype-ing or whatever. I will miss you, too. This is hard; don't make me think again about it. Please"

 

Soojoung hugged me and cry. Hardest part when I had to leave my best friend just because of Kai. JUST BECAUSE OF HIM. That's right. I'm the worst best friend, ever. Now, I thinking about how I can say goodbye to all of my friends and Kai's parents without Kai will notice it? I'm not that bad to leave without say goodbye to people who have treated me as their own daughter. New homework of mine.

 

"Are you ready?" suho asked. I smiled and start playing my violin. This is 3 days before the Performing Arts day and the day I'll leave Korea. I'm ready, for all.

 

A thousand years. Why I choose that song? Because the lyrics, it's deep. It's, deep.

 

The day we met. Frozen, I held my breath

Right from the start, knew that I found a home

For my Heart beats fast, colors and promises

How to be brave. How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone. All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

 

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more,

 

Kai.

 

When the hurts still can't cover this love.

When the sweet memories still playing instead the bad memories.

I have to forget you but I want to still loving you, for a thousand years.

 

And this tears down to my cheek, again.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In