Sehun's Problem.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Sehun's POV

 

Ding Dong~

I pressed the bell and waiting for Stella in front the door. I'm afraid that Stella will force me to tell the truth and I must lie to her again this time. I'm worried about Luhan but I can't tell the truth either.

The maid opened the door and told me to wait inside because Stella wasn't back. Not long after, She's home with Kai.

 

"Oh, Sehun. I'm sorry this stupid wants me to bought some Barbie's dress"

 

I gave Kai a judge look for that Barbie's dress.

 

"Don't judge me!!!! It's for my niece!!!!" He said.

 

"I never know, Kai"

 

"It's not what you think, Sehun!!!"

 

"Ok, stop it! Sehun wait here, I'll take my book"

 

Thank you, Stella you leave me with this idiot and I bet that he'll force me till death to tell the truth. Congratulation, Oh Sehun.

 

"So, what happened to Lu Han?" he started the conversation. I know you will ask that, I know Kim Jongin, I know.

 

"Don't talk to me you Barbie guy" I changed the subject and wish he forgot about Lu Han.

 

"Yah! I told you it's for my niece!" Yes, you stupid you're so easy.

 

"You're so ert. So, you change the dress and undress....it?"

 

"IT'S FOR MY NIECE DEAR OH SEHUN"

 

"Sehuna, this is it" Stella said and gave me the book. I went home after got the book because I can't stand anymore for their stupidity there.

I'm just reached home and suddenly someone knocked the door, it's another idiot. Lu Han. He's half awake and not too drunk tonight but there's more punch wounds.

 

"So, what are you doing tonight?"

 

"Just drinking and punched some bastard"

 

"And then back to my house, sleep over, go home and then repeat it again. Yes I'm genius" I said and rolled my eyes, I'm tired for the stupid thing he does every day. He enjoyed it while I kept his secret from everyone.

 

"Yeah, change your name to Oh Genius-Hun"

 

"You're drunk. I'll take some water for you"

 

Suddenly my phone beeped. It's Stella.

 

Message From: Stella~^^

Sehuna~ I'm in front your home. Hurry, I'm cold!!!!!

 

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

 

"Lu Han! Go to my room! Now! Stella is here!"

 

"W-w-what?!"

 

"Hurry!"

 

"Hmmm, Sehun. I left my ATM card inside my book. Can I get it?"

 

"WHAT THE HELL STELLA FOR THE GOD'S SAKE WHY YOU PLACE ATM CARD INSIDE HISTORY BOOK?!"

 

"W-w-why you yelled at me?"

 

"Ah, s-s-sorry. Wait"

 

After Stella left my house, I told Lu Han it's safe now. His reaction when I said that Stella's here was panicked, his face became red and sweaty. He's madly in love with Stella but he must keep it alone, sometime I feel sorry for him but sometime I want to hit his face.

Someone knocked the door.

Why everybody's visit my house tonight?!

He's Kai. He met Lu Han. The two idiots met. In my house.

 

"You lied to me, Sehun" he said.

"You said there's nothing happen to Lu Han but now he's half-drunk and punch wounds everywhere!"

 

"Thank you for care about me" Lu Han said.

 

"I don't care about you, I'm worried about Stella because she's worried about you"

 

"She knows?"

 

"No. Your best friend keep the secret well"

 

"Well, I don't wanna be your er again. So, don't tell her"

 

"But if I don't tell her, you make me the one who you and her"

 

"You're such an idiot"

 

"You're more idiots, you drunk"

 

"Kai, don't you remember? Last time you're drunk because Stella, too? Remember?" Finally I'm speaking between their stupid conversations.

 

"You're drunk because her, too. You're idiot" said Lu Han.

 

They kept arguing for an hour.

Finally I trapped with two idiots who arguing one people in my own home.

Someone help me.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In