New People

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

"Stella. Honestly, I have a girlfriend since last week" Kai said
 
"W..what girlfriend?" I froze.
 
"Yes"
 
Suddenly, my mind was blank. My hands were shaking. I want to cry.  Screaming as hard as possible. How can you be like this, Kai?
 
"I said to her that I have a childhood friend who’s always with me until now, and it's you. I told  her everything about you and about us. Today I'll bring her to your house. You should meet her, okay?" He said.
 
Stupid Kim to the ing Jong In!!!!! You will bring your girlfriend to me who loves you since childhood?! You're stupid!!!!!!!!!
 
"Stella? Are you okay?"
 
Let me stab your heart and see if you still okay.
 
"Oh, I'm okay. I'll wait" I said
 
"Her name is Diana. She's beautiful, cheerful, and she always understands me. She's really my type." He said while walking.
 
I didn't ask you, kai.
 
"Oh. I can't wait to meet her"
 
"Hmm, Stella. I want to take a walk with you and Diana this evening. Can you?"
 
"This evening, I can't. I must-"
 
"I’ll take it as a deal. I will pick you at 5. See you"
 
 
"Aaargggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Kim Jongin!!! Don't you have a brain?!!!!!! Arrrggghhhh" I walked home angrily.
 
"What happened to you? Don't yell at me!!!" Said Kris oppa.
 
"I don't yell at you, ty!!!!!"
 
"What ty? Who's ty?! I'm your oppa!!!!!"
 
"I DON"T CARE! DON'T DISTURB ME!!!!!!!!" I entered my bedroom and slammed the door.
 
 
Why should I meet your girlfriend?! WHY KAI?! WHYYYYYYY?!!!!!!! And why I should go out with you and her?! Didn't you ever think about my heart?! I'm always beside you every day and showing that I like you but why you always think that I'm just your childhood friend?!
 
"Stella?" Kris oppa knocked the door.
 
"I said earlier that-"
 
"Kai is here"
 
"What?!"
 
Kai and her-new-girlfriend is here?! OMO! What should I do?!!!
 
"Oppa, tell Kai to wait for me in 5 minutes" I said
 
What should I wear? Kai said that just take a walk. Oh, casual style. Blouse and shorts are enough. But, he's with her girlfriend now.
 
"THIS IS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?! DIANA?! THE BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR STYLE GIRL IS A DOG?!"
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
 
I can't say anything because the girl is a....dog. I was crying and upset all day for a...dog? you, Kim Jong In.
 
"Hahahahaha"
 
"Why are laughing, jerk?!" I said
 
"Why are you wearing mini dress and heels?" Kai still laughing
 
"Do you really think that my girlfriend is real so you wearing this kind of clothes?" He said
 
"SHUT UP!!!!!!"
 
I'm embarrassed now. I'm wearing pink mini dress with black heels because I think that..... Arrrghhhh I will never remember this day.
 
"I hate you, Kai"
 
"I don't believe it"
 
"Ngah?"
 
"If you really hate me, why are you crying when I said that I have a girlfriend?"
 
"How can you?"
 
"Kris hyung said everything"
 
"That . I should know"
 
"I don't have a girlfriend. I bought this dog last week and named her Diana because she is a girl"
 
"Oh"
 
"Are you mad, bro?"
 
"NO. Let's go home! I'm embarrassed with this mini dress!"
 
"Okay, Kai's little princess"
 
"What?!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Thank God. Kai's 'girlfriend' is a dog.
 
 
I Need You, Kim Jong In
 
 
"Stella-ah, where's Kai?" Soojoung asked me.
 
"At roof, why?"
 
"He was called to the principal's room"
 
"Oh, Okay I'll meet him. Thank you, Soojoung-ah"
 
"Where are you going now?"
 
"Roof"
 
"I shouldn't ask" Said Soojoung
 
 
Roof is Kai's favorite place if he's too lazy to play with his friends. If he wasn't in the field playing soccer with Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, DO and Suho, or at dancing room and dancing alone, he'll be here and I'll come. But now he was not anywhere.
 
Where are you?
 
Principal's room. Someone told me that principal wanna talk to me. Why?
 
I'm at roof with your lunch
 
Let's eat at class
 
After seeing the last text from Kai, I immediately went to class.
 
 
"Sorry" He said while taking my lunch box from ground.
 
"No, it's my fault. I'm too hurry earlier"
 
"Ok, let's forget it. I'm Luhan"
 
"I'm Stella. Sorry luhan, I must go to class, someone’s waiting for me. Let's meet next time"
 
 
Who is he? Why I never saw him at school? He's a cool and handsome guy but why did I never know that he's one of the students here?
 
 
"Kai, I bumped into someone. He is Luhan"
 
"Oh, Luhan"
 
"You know him?"
 
"A little. He's Sehun's friend"
 
"Oh. Why do I never know him?"
 
"Because you only look at me, baby" He said
 
"Jerk"
 
Maybe that's why I never know about Luhan because I only looked at Kai.
 
 
I don't know what makes me always want him. I don't know why I always need him. I don't know who he needs, between me or someone else. If not me, I don't know what should I do. If he doesn't need me, should I stay away or stay beside him? All that I know is that I need you, I love you KaiThis love… I’m not expecting for a reply, but just to see you happy, that's enough for me.
 
 
I Need You, Kim Jong In
 
 
"Oh, Luhan?"
 
"Hi, Stella. What are you doing here?"
 
"Searching for Math book, you?"
 
"Same here, for Mrs. Choi's homework?"
 
"Yes. It's too difficult. We can do it together at my house if you want" I said
 
"Good idea. But I have to buy other book to the book store first"
 
"Me too, books on this library isn't enough for Mrs. Choi's homework"
 
"So? Can we go together?"
 
 
Kai's POV
 
"Kai, you go home first. I must go to the bookstore with luhan and then do homework at my home" She said
 
"Aren’t you afraid of him? You just met him for about 5 seconds!" I said
 
What the hell? Go to the bookstore with Luhan, without me?
 
"He's a good boy, Kai"
 
"Why didn’t you ask me?"
 
"Because you never want if I ask for homework or bookstore"
 
.
 
"How about Soojoung?"
 
"She'll go with Sehun. Come on, Kai. Just bookstore and homework"
 
"I will go out with you and him"
 
Did Stella change? Not me anymore?

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: Waaaaaaaaah my second chapter!!!!!!! Hope you like it, guys. Sorry for everything^^

and thanks to my dear editor xinwo21^^