Happiest Day

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Kai and you were holding hands while walking. You felt butterfly in your stomach and can't even see his eyes for a moment.

 

"Don't leave me"

"Don't be in love with someone else"

"Don't have somebody else waiting for you" he said and didn't give you a chance to speak. You just smiled to him and he smiled to you.

 

"This is the best day" you said.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because this is the day I've been waiting for when there's someone who afraid for losing me and he's you, stupid Kai"

 

"I tell you that I'm afraid to losing you and then you called me stupid?"

 

"Yeah, and I'm madly in love with the stupid" he held your hand tightly and your hair.

 

You arrived home and gave the carrots to Kai's mom. You're waiting your dad in the living room with Kai. He doesn't let your hands out of his and smiled every time you protested. The atmosphere became warm when he hugged you and saying that he doesn't want to lose you for about 100 times. Your dad's came and he joined you and Kai, your dad liked Kai so much and saying that you both look good together. The dinner started and every people talked about everything while you enjoyed your own world with Kai. Kai never be like this and you're wondering about that, but you don't give a about that because the most important thing is Kai's back to your side. The dinner finished and every people gathered in the living room.

 

"Our son's look good with her" Kai's dad said.

 

"Yeah and we will plan the wedding soon" Kris said and all people laughed. You're embarrassed but Kai's seem didn't care about that.

 

"And we will be a family" Daddy's said and pinched your cheeks.

 

"Daddy!" you said and pouted your mouth. "I'm not a little girl anymore"

 

"Yeah, I know. You have a boyfriend now, so you're not a little girl anymore, honey"

 

"Steve, don't do that in front of her boyfriend" Mrs. Kim said and chuckled.

 

"Mom!" Kai's said. "She's not my girlfriend"

 

"So, what about cuddling that night?" Kris teased.

 

"OPPA!"

"HYUNG!"

 

"Wow, seem we missed something" your Dad, Mr&Mrs. Kim teased. And you spent the whole night with them happily.

***

 

You go to your bed tiredly but you felt happy this night.

Your phone beeped and it's Kai.

 

Message from: Stupid boy

Sleeping already?

 

Message to: Stupid boy

Nope, you stupid.

 

Message from: Stupid boy

Oh, come on don't think about me too much. I know you missed me but we can meet tomorrow. So, sleep.

 

Message to: Stupid boy

You texted me after 5seconds you go home and you said I'm already missed you? Stupidodododododo.

 

Message from: Stupid boy

Yeah, I miss you.

 

"What about smiling like a fool to your phone, honey?" your dad suddenly opened the door. "Am I missed something?"

 

"Yeah, you've missed everything"

 

"Ok, ok. I got it. Tell me everything tomorrow, Ok?" he your hair and smiled. "Sleep now and tell Kai to continue lovey dovey tomorrow" he giggled.

 

"Daddy!" you pouted your cheeks.

 

"Good night" he closed the door and turned off the light.

 

Message to: Stupid boy

Good night, I have to sleep now

 

Message from: Stupid boy

Night, love you.

 

Message to: Stupid boy

I will never trust you, I know you'd fool me again ;p

 

Message from: Stupid boy

Stop replies my message, stupid. You should sleep. DON'T REPLY!

 

You go sleep with a smile in your lips. Thank you, God. This is the best Christmas gift, ever.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; huhuhu where's the subscribers go:( it's stuck:( *crying* *crying* *crying*