Kai & Lu Han

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Kai's POV

 

Am I too rude to her?

Am I hurting her? Of course, you idiot Jongin.

Should I apologize?

Should I?

Should. I. Me. Apologize. Stella. Crazy. .

 

 

Message to: Spoiled kid.

Sorry. Erase.

Hello bastard I'm sorry, up to you now. Erase.

I love you, don't hate me. I'm sorry. Erase. What is that.

I just want to see you play your violin again. Send.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I just sent it. Really? How? Why? Are you crazy, Kai? You talked to yourself now.

STELLA YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY.

 

My phone beeped. A message from unregistered number.

 

Message from: +628-xxx-xxx-xxx (LOL I don't know about area code in Seoul so I'd used Indonesian)

This is Lu Han. Meet me at Donghae Lounge.

 

Save +628-xxx-xxx-xxx to contact?

The er was added to contact.

 

Message to: The er

Are you my boss or something?

 

Message from: The er

Just come or I'll hurt your Stella.

 

This guy, aish. He knows my weakness.

I went to Donghae Lounge and met him.

 

"Tell what you want. I don't have a time" I said with not-interested face and sat in front of him. I don't even look at his eyes.

 

"Stop hurting Stella"

 

"I'm not hurting her, I'm just save her"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Aish" I rolled my eyes. I don't want to talk and explain all things to him but this guy really have an extremely mini brain, he doesn't even catch my words. "You know, You, Me, Her. She loves me, you love her. I don't love her, she doesn't love you"

 

"Just say it"

 

"Are you stupid or what? Idiot? If I’m around her, she'll confuse about her feeling between me and you. If I'm stay away, she doesn't have to confuse because the only option is you"

"Don't ever call me again, this is useless" I was about to stand up when he said something that made me fist.

 

"Ok, then. I'll hurt her, makes her cry everyday and take her " He said. I took his collar and punched him.

 

"DON'T EVER HURT HER, MAKES HER CRY AND DON'T EVER TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!"

 

"You can hurt Stella, why I can't?"

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I'm still yelled at him but he was still in his position and relaxed face.

 

"Stop hurting her. Take care of her and live like it used to. Don't lie to your heart, I know you love her" He smiled.

 

I didn't say anything and left the lounge with the anger.

 

 

Lu Han's POV

 

You did great, Lu Han. Even you've to say that. The most important is Stella will be happy with him and you don't have to see her tears again.

 

"Oh, snow's come. Christmas is coming to the town" I smiled while looking at the window even my heart hurt now.

 

I will not fight for her again. I will not force other people feeling. But I'll always with you, make sure you're fine. Hope you like my Christmas gift, Stella. It's Kai. Good job, Xi Lu Han.

 

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; comment.....subscribe......will makes me got some moodboosters for writing:''')