You Are My Everything To Me

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

► SNSD's TaeYeon feat The One - Like A Star

***

 

BEEP! BEEP! Your phone kept beeping and the screen show that it was Kai calling you.

 

"Hello?" You answered.

 

"........."

 

"Hello?"

 

"........."

 

He called me but he doesn't talk. For the God's sake are you playing around with me?! "It's Kris hyung?" Lu Han asked. I just nodded. I'm not in my mood to answer him. I'm thankful to him for made my day but I'm still couldn't forget Kai.

After walked me home, Lu Han went home. I realized that Kai wasn't at home. I asked Kris oppa but he doesn't know. Jessica unnie, Tao and Lay oppa were back just morning. No wonder Kris oppa was following me since I back and tried to talk to me.

 

"What?!" I yelled at him.

 

"No" He said. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. Something's fishy with him.

 

It almost 11 and Kai hasn't back. You're worried about him. You know that he's not a child anymore but you felt like this time he's not okay. You tried to sleep but you can't, you're still thinking of him. The clock was strikes to 12 and Kai still hasn't back. Suddenly someone's calling you.  It's Kai.

 

"Hello, Kai? Where have you been?" I asked and almost burst into tears of joy because finally he called me.

 

"This is Sehun. I'll explain it later, but can you come here? L's bar. Kai's with me." You're quickly called taxi and went to that bar. Kris oppa will be freaking out if he knows you're gone to the bar in the middle of the night. You're shocked when you saw Kai's drunk. He's almost faint and Sehun's beside him with a worried-face. "I told him not to drink. I can't bring him to my place because my parents will be freaking out if they see Kai in this condition. The one that came into my mind was you" he said. Kris will freak out, too. But my place is more safety because no parents there. Sehun's carried Kai to my taxi while he goes home by his motorcycle. On the way home Kai kept sleeping on my shoulders. I never see you drink alcohol, but why so sudden you drank it, Kai? I went home silently and bring Kai to my room. I landed him on my bed and opened the window because my room started to smells like alcohol. Wherever you are hiding, I can find you, Kai. I don't know why you drunk, but I'll always with you even my heart's hurt. You are my everything to me, all I need is you, stupid Kim Jongin.

I woke up in the morning and he's still sleeping there. I'm not going out from my room because Kris oppa will notice something fishy here.

 

"Why I was here?" He said while touching his head, it must be heavy because of alcohol effect last night. I told him to take a shower because he smells like alcohol so much and I don't want Kris oppa angry to him.

"So, are you ready to explain?" He said after shower with a cold face, as usual. I was about to talk when Kris oppa suddenly opened the door. "Oh, I thought you're sleeping in the guest room. It's empty now, anyway. Let's eat breakfast and go to school, you guys getting late" He said and closed the door.

 

"Last night Sehun called me and said that you're drunk" I explained while walking towards school with the awkward atmospher.

 

"That kid" He said and rolled his eyes.

 

"But, why you're drunk? Do you have any problem?"

 

"None of you business" He said with cold face, again. We kept walking without any words, like strangers.

 

I miss the old you, the old us.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; a very very very short chapter, mianhe ;_____________;

I listened to SNSD's TaeYeon - Like A Star and this chapter popped from nowhere ._________.