...awkward situations.

Feelings

Eunhyuk entered the room.

'Oh, hi, I didn't know anyone would be here today.' he said and looked at Taemin.

Jongin couldn't understand how but in some way Taemin had managed to get off him and end up on the other side of the room in just a few seconds. He then realized that he was still lying on the floor and attempted to stand up but he felt dizzy and ended up sitting on the floor like a moron instead of getting up.

'Oh hi, hyung, we were just leaving anyway, bye !' Taemin said as grabbed his stuff and ran past the older man out through door.

'Well it's no...' Eunhyuk began but silenced as he realized Taemin was already long gone.

His attention turned towards the boy on the floor instead.

'Are you...alright ?' Eunhyuk said as he observed Jongin on the floor. 'You look...wierd.' he furrowed his brows.

'I'm...awesome.' Jongin said and finally stood up, stumbling towards his stuff.

'Dude are you sure because you seem drunk or something.' Eunhyuk watched the boy struggling with his walking,

'Hahahahaha !' Jongin bursted out laughing. 'Seriously ?'

'Yah, what have you been doing here ?!' Eunhyuk had never seen Jongin like this before and it made him suspicious.

'Jongin, are you on drugs ?!' he shouted.

'BWAHAHAHAHA, I-, that's-, I-, hahahahaha !' Jongin couldn't hold in the laughter, he was seeing stars and the room appeared to be spinning but still he felt like everything was just freaking hilarious. How could anyone believe he would drink ? In the middle of the day ? And drugs ? The thought would never cross his mind !

Taemin POV

Taemin kept running until he got out of the building and even then he didn't stop but simply slowed down. , what had just happend ? He sighed and sat down on a bench by a park. He couldn't make sense of anything that had happend today. He sighed again and rested his head in his hand while watching some kids playing in a sandbox.

He felt a little guilty for leaving Jongin in his current state. And then there was Eunhyuk...did he see it ?

'Aish I don't know !' he said to himself.

He saw a few people turning their heads and then suddenly a girl stopped and pulled out her phone. She pointed it towards him and that's when he realized that people recognized him. He stood up and walked away as fast as he could. Thankfully no one had followed him from there. He sighed and shook his head so that his hair were almost completely covering his face. He probably looked wierd but he didn't really care.

As he reached his dorm building he found out that no one else was home. He layed down on the couch and looked up in the ceiling, he was still exhausted. He decided it was probably better to lay down on his bed in case he would fall asleep, it was getting dark outside although it wasn't very late. He threw himself on the bed and it had never been more comfortable, soon he fell asleep. Still in his sweats and without showering but he had not even thought of that.

Jongin POV

'No' Jongin said when he realized that Eunhyuks question was dead serious. 'Ofcourse I'm not !' The room had stopped spinning.

Eunhyuk looked at him with suspicion. 'Why were you and the floor, looking like an idiot then ?' he asked.

'I'm just tired, that's all. And I have to go, goodbye hyung !' he said and bowed before he ran as fast as he could out of the room to avoid any other wierd questions.

Eunhyuk was left completely lost. 'Kids these days...' he sighed.

Jongin thought he was going to be able to catch up to Taemin but the older male was no where to be seen. He must've kept running he thought to himself. He cursed himdelf in his head, today was just too absurd. He touched the back of his head but quickly removed his hand again when he felt a stinging pain. He must've felt harder than he first thought...Images of Taemins face close to his started popping up in his head. He tried to tell the thoughts to go away but it was not succesful. The images and related feelings kept pondering in his mind. How did he even feel ? He never would've kissed him if he was in his right mind ! That didn't explain how he felt before though, when he was watching Taemin. Why did he feel attracted in some way ?! That warmth inside that always put a smile on his lips. Jongin sighed.

'Today never should've happend...' he said out loud. He quickly looked around to make sure no one heard him, that would've just made his day.

It was already dark outside when he reached his dorm building and went inside.

'Dancing went well ?' he heard a familiar voice ask as he entered EXO K dorms hallway. A few moments later the light was .

'Yeah' Jongin smiled weakly at Sehun.

Sehun gave him a wondering look.

'I'm exhausted.' He said and smiled again.

'Yeah you should take a shower.' Sehun answered and waved his hand in front of his face to emphazise the smell.

'Ha-ha' Jongin said and rolled his eyes at his friend.

Jongin stood in the shower for a lot longer than he had planned to but he was half asleep already. When he finally got out it was already late. He had to eat something too or else he wouldn't be able to sleep. Everybody else was already asleep but someone had left him some food in the fridge.

Jongin ate slowly, his eyes were begining to hurt from lack of sleep. When he finally finished his meal it was already past midnight. This day had just passed by so fast. He thought of the dance practise again...why oh why had things turned out so wrong. He remembered Taemins closed eyes...why had he closed his eyes, or was it just by mistake ? Jongin gave up trying to make sense of this mess in his head and went to his bed instead. The last thing that went through his head was: what on earth do I say to Taemin next time we meet ?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok so there is another short chapter, I'm sorry for making it so short but for some reason I always end up writing in the middle of the night. <.< I really need to sleep now. But I might post another chapter tomorrow already or atleast on saturday so yeah that'll make up for it I hope. xD Eunhyuk coming in was a bit random perhaps but Idk who else could've come. For some reason I like awkwardness haha, that's why everything in this fic is awkward. <.< But yeah, pls comment what you think it'll mean the world to me !^^)