Detention ain't happy and neither is storming off

What if you're blind?
The detention room was not somewhere anyone wanted to be. It's so...boring...the principal howled at us for hours. Luckily Goofy was allowed to sit by my side along the whole time. Finally it all passed in a slow and undesirable memory....

"Phhhhooo...." Mike sighed...Mike...wait after all these long hours...NOW I can I identify their voices...ahhh...

"Well it's all because of Miss Blindo here!" George grumbled angrily.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, maybe not so quietly as I thought.

"Now she's sorry,"George retorted irritatingly.

I felt like killing the guy he was getting on my nerves.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!
Calm down Ribbon...calm down....phew...realx...calm.

"She's having yoga lessons look at her...pppphooo...pheeee..hahah...oh that's funny." George started laughing as he wiped his tears from laughing to much.

The bell that alerted my brain was wailing "kill him, kill him. Wring his neck. Wring his neck." But of course...I didn't. Just think of the consequences I ould get in trouble.

"My gaw is like thwis becwause of her," Alan mumbled.

I snapped.

"Who's jaw is like that because of who!" I yelled. "I don't need another speech from you, and stop pretending your jaw is broken it's only swollen a little bit! I know you can speak perfectly fine!" I stormed off with Goofy leading the way.

"That girl's got some fire, a challenge" I heard a silent whisper. Unidentfied person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really appreciate all your comments they are so awesome.
Please keep commenting me.
I love your comments.
Oh...and do you like my new chapter?
Tell me what you think about it in the comments box.
I hope you like the characters I chose.
I chose them quite randomly.
I am so sorry I couldn't post soon enough.
I didn't have enough time.
With all the yearly exams you know big tests!
Well I appreciate every comment you are giving me!
Thank you! :) :)