Somewhat of the movie I had to WATCH

What if you're blind?
(At home)

I sighed as I sat down on the edge of my bed and looked at my cast that stretched across my leg.

"Ding Dong…" I heard Ran (my sister) running across the hall as she answered the door. A few minutes later I heard Ran's faint voice calling for me, "Ribbon! Ribbon!"

"Yeah?' I yelled back as my voice echoed the room and travelled to my Ran's ears.

"You've got a guest!" she yelled. I sighed deeply as I slowly lifted myself from the bed and limped down the stairs.

Guess who was there...Jeremy.

"Oh...ah...hi." I said nervously yet rather confused.

"Hi." he answered.

...I know this sounds weird but there was no better way to phrase it… "Why are you here?" I asked in a very quiet voice.

"Umm…the thing is…'cause your leg isn't in good condition maybe we could go out together and watch a movie." he nervously answered.

"Um...okay...are you...uhhh…" how could I word this properly… "are you...asking me out?"

"No..no" he answered.

"Oh, well okay then...when should we go?"

"Umm...I was thinking you know maybe...now."

"Now?"

"Only if you want to that is…"

"Ah...yeah sure, I'll just tell my mum."

"Ah..yea...ok"

"MUM! I'm going!"

"Huh? Going where?" Mum yelled back.

"Out with a friend...don't worry I'll be back by 8:30. Bye." I answered.

"What...darling...wait...o...okay, you can go but remember be back by 9." Mum announced.

"9? I thought I told you I was coming back at 8:30." I told her.

"9 is fine with me, just go." Mum said in return.

"Let's go," Jeremy grabbed my arm and pulled me out the front door as my broken leg traced after me.

*****************************
At the movies
*****************************

"What do you want to watch?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't mind really." I answered back.

"Okay, then let's watch "Tangled", it's a new movie that just came out. My friends say it's really funny and good."
He said trying to convince me.

"Alright, you're choice."

****************************
In the movie theatre
****************************

"God that part is so funny did you see how the lizard just stuck his tongue out into Flint's ear!" Jeremy cracked with laughter.

I smiled. "Yeah I heard it."

"Technology is so great these days, we can see really vivid pictures."

"I guess."

"Can’t you see the pic...tures...wait….I'm so sorry Ribbon. I'm so so so sorry."

"Don’t worry, you forgot I was blind didn't you? Well anyway I can hear the voices and the sounds so it's fine."

"No, I'm so sorry and I dragged you out like that even though you knew that you couldn’t watch. I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about, let's just finish the movie."

"No, let's leave let's go somewhere fun."

"Hey, come on we're wasting money. Let’s just finish the movie first."

"No, don't worry. Let's go."

"Hey going to the movies ain't cheap so if we bought the tickets we ought to watch the movie till the end."

"O..Okay but after this I'll take you somewhere else where we can do something else, alright?"

"Sure, but for now sit your down and let's finish the movie."

"Yes, Mam."

"Who's the Mam here, Man." I said as I laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I couldn't update.
I apologise but I didn't have time.
I will try updating regularly from now on.
Thank you for continuously supporting me everyone.

-<