You've Gone Crazy

You've Gone Crazy

 

 

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zo4UFeuSNg Going Crazy - Ji Eun

His lips were pursed to a fine thin line. Everybody stared at him and whispered things to each other, but he ignored them all as he forced a smile at the girl walking with him to homeroom. She was oblivious to the rumors going around, everybody thought she, too, was crazy. They entered the noisy classroom and the noise was instantly gone.

 

 

 

“Oh My Gosh. What's JiHu doing with him? Is she out of her mind?” A girl, who sat at the back of the room, said loudly as they stared at her. JiHu, the subject of rumors, glanced around and smiled at the girls who stared at her in disbelief.

 

“KiKwang-ssi, don't you think everybody's acting weird today?” JiHu whispered as she brought out her favorite novel. KiKwang shrugged and didn't bother to answer her. “They were staring at us.”

 

“Don't mind them, JiHu-ah, maybe they've gone crazy.” He smirked as he adjusted his large-framed glasses. He wore it just for fun. “Should we eat lunch together later?”

 

“Lunch? I'm sorry, I promised DooJoon-oppa I'd eat with him since we haven't hang out with each other for the past week since he's practicing for the dance contest.” JiHu apologetically smiled. KiKwang clenched his jaw, 'That guy again', he thought. “If it'd make you feel better, why don't we go to an amusement park on Saturday.” 'Saturday? That's two days away.' He thought and nodded.

 

The bell rang and the class have started.

 

▂▂▂▂

 

“You're friends with Lee KiKwang?!” Doojoon blurted bluntly as he slammed his chopsticks on the table. JiHu flinched at his outburst. “You should stay away, he'd do you no good.” He sighed.

 

“But, oppa, he's a good guy.” JiHu said softly as she munched on her food, they both had roasted chicken for lunch. Which was DooJoon's favorite food. DooJoon grimaced, but he kept quite. “Why? Is he a psycho or something?”

 

“That's right.” DooJoon whispered. JiHu didn't hear him and tilted her head to the side. “Just...forget it and stay away from him, arraseo? Remember I can't keep my eyes on you since we're from different batches, and I'm busy for rehearsals.” He mumbled. JiHu nodded.

 

Both didn't know that a figure was observing them closely, and he wasn't feeling good, he was angry. He lowered his head and wore his fake glasses before leaving the cafeteria again.

 

▂▂▂

 

Saturday came fast, and JiHu's preparing for the amusement park. She wore a black shorts and a blue hoodie. Her parents were out to visit their relatives in Jeju-do.

 

Ding, dong.

She yelped as she heard the doorbell ringing, she grabbed her shoulder bag and dashed to the door. She opened it and there he was, KiKwang, without his glasses. He was wearing a blue hoodie, like a male version of her's, and jeans. He grinned and lead her to the door.

 

“We look like a couple, don't we?” KiKwang joked, JiHu hit him playfully on the shoulder as they headed to the bus. “I bet we're going to enjoy the amusement park.” JiHu nodded and they sat on the very end of the bus.

 

▂▂▂

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM Clap - Teentop

 

They had a lot of fun when they arrived, KiKwang kept secretly glancing at her, and a smirk was lingering on his lips. The day passed and soon, it was nighttime. They watched the fireworks together, though KiKwang kept his eyes on her and not the fireworks.

 

After they hopped off the bus, they walked up the hill to her house. He smirked as he glanced around, they were alone. She kept talking about things when he bluntly grabbed her hand and lead her to a dark, small alley.

 

“Y-yah, wh-why are we he--” He cut her off by crushing his lips with hers, his tongue was begging for entry, she was resisting and kept pushing him away but he had pinned her to the wall. His hands climbed through her thighs and up her waist. Slowly, he thought. He was blinded with lust. His hands had made it's way under her shirt, but, fortunately...she had shoved him away.

 

He looked down on her fragile figure, she was crying and she looked mad.

 

“JiHu-ah?” A voice spoke up. KiKwang froze and turned to the entrance of the alley, a male figure was standing by. “JiHu-ah!” Escape, KiKwang thought, dashing out of the alley, pushing the guy out of his way. The guy was DooJoon, and he rushed to her.

 

“Are you ok?” DooJoon thought as she rushed to hug him, she buried her head on his shirt and she started sobbing, she was looking for protection. “What happened to you?” He asked as he hugged her tightly.

 

“K-KiKwang...he...he tried...” She sobbed, failing to finish what she was saying. DooJoon's blood boiled from anger as he clenched his jaw. He kneeled infront of her and gestured her to ride on his back.

 

“Stay away from that guy, arraseo? Are you alone at home?” He asked, she nodded. “I'd stay for the night.”

 

“Thanks, Doojoon-oppa.”

 

▂▂▂▂

 

A few days had passed and JiHu avoided KiKwang, a lot of people had noticed and they started whispering things again. JiHu grew numb and scared whenever KiKwang was around. KiKwang was feeling regretful, but he's stubborn.

 

When break came, he blocked JiHu's path and dragged her to the rooftop, he felt her trembling on his touch.

 

“I..love you.” He said straightforwardly. She blinked at him but avoided his gaze. Who would know what this guy's thinking of.

 

“What happened to you?” She spoke up, trying to find her voice. “Why are you acting like this? First, you tried me and now you're confessing.” She was emotionless when she talked, and that pained him.

 

The door to the rooftop opened up and they both spun, seeing DooJoon who was clenching his fist. He walked up to KiKwang and punched him squarely on the face. JiHu gaped, not knowing what to do.

 

“Stay from her, you psycho.” DooJoon said, standing infront of JiHu and spread his arm to protect her. KiKwang smirked as he wiped the blood from his lips and wobbled as he stood up. JiHu took a step back, as well as DooJoon.

 

“I love you, very much. Don't say I'm crazy. It's just the only way I can show you how I love you.” Kikwang muttered. He cautiously walked near them, but they step back again. “I love you, JiHu-ah.”

 

KiKwang muttered, snickering after. JiHu watched him in disbelief. 'I can't believe the nerve of this guy.' DooJoon thought as he pushed JiHu lightly and told her to stay back.

 

“If you're not a psycho, then prove it.” DooJoon challenged. Without a warning, KiKwang shot up to DooJoon, grabbed his collar and pushed him at the edge of the rooftop. JiHu shrieked but KiKwang threw a fit of laughter.

 

“Oh, I'll prove it, alright. If I can't have her, then no one would...”

 

And the worst just happened.

 

▂▂▂

 

DooJoon opened his eyes slowly, taking in the bright lights that surrounded him. He glanced around the room, it was definitely a hospital, but why was he here? He sat up, and he felt pain on his lower back.

 

He glanced around and saw a sleeping JiHu and his best friend, JunHyung, on the couch near his bed. He looked around and saw a pen and threw it at JunHyung's head who woke up immediately.

 

“Yah, why am I here?” DooJoon asked. “And why are the two of you here?”

 

“Hyung, you fell from the rooftop after KiKwang pushed you...uh, well, both of you fell, but we don't know where the hell KiKwang had been, he just disappeared.” JunHyung said. “That guy's really a psycho.”

 

“K-KiKwang? Then is JiHu ok?” He said, taking a glance on the sleeping girl. JunHyung nodded.

 

“Thank God we heard her shriek or else you'd be dying there on the ground. But KiKwang's really crazy, he just disappeared, he's supposed to be hurt, too after falling from a four-storey school building.”

“But atleast we're ok.” DooJoon sighed from relief.

 

▂▂▂▂▂

 

A few months later...

 

JiHu and her new best friend, YuJin, went on the convenience store. They were asked to buy something for dinner.

 

“Wait, I'll just go buy drinks.” YuJin said, pointing at the aisle on the very end of the store, she was about to grab a bottle of soda when a hand beat her into it. She looked up and saw the most handsome guy ever, but he was wearing a large-framed glasses. “Oops, sorry.”

 

“Kwenchana.” The guy said, smirking. “What's your name? I'm Lee KiKwang.” He said, that's when she noticed a small scar on his forehead.

 

“Oh, nice meeting you, I'm Lee YuJin.”

 

“YuJin-ah, what's taking you so long?” JiHu said, walking to them. YuJin spun around and grinned.

 

“Oh, meet my new friend, Kikwang--” She turned but the guy had disappeared already. “--nevermind. He was here few seconds ago.” She shrugged and they both went to the counter.

 

From the entrance of the store, KiKwang smirked as he put his hoodie on his head. He leaned on the glass of the store, 'JiHu-ah, we've meet each other again.' He thought.

 

▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

Author's Note:

Fail or what? KEKEKE! But I hope you liked it. -________- =)))