wHaT DoeS mY HeArT wAntTs?

Living Love

Fei's POV

          It's such a good day today. I had so much fun with my friends. Although it's not fun for everybody bacause when I got home my sister feels like a different person. I mean the house just feels different. She's usually loud, yelling out her problem. She has the t.v. on, thouugh she doesn't even look like she's watching. I went up to her and scared her. Her reaction was really funny.

Fei: Min Young-ah! What are you thinking about so deeply??

Min: Stop scaring me! D:< And none of you business.

Fei: Aish. Fine! *turned arounf and quickly faced Min again* Can you just tell me? ^---^

Min: Next time...

Fei: Yaksog? *sticks out pinky finger*

Min: I'm not promising anything.

Fei: *pout* Do you want me to keep bothering you?

Min: Do you still want me to tell you?

Fei: Arraseo.. Arraseo.. Talk to me any time. Even if it's at midnight or early in the morning.

Min: -_-;

          Aigoo. With that face of yours, I think everyone can tell that you're thinking about guys. I wonder who it is that made my sister think deeply in thoughts. It be amazing if it's Baro, because I'll totally tell her to go date him. But then again, I don't know his whole personality. She's old enough to make her decisions. You got to think hard for right choices. I hope she doesn't think to much and follow her heart.

Min's POV

          My head really hurts from thinking. I really want to know who was the guy who blanketed me and what Suzy told about me and Gongchan being a love bird. I mean I like him but I don't know if I like him like that. I just went to bed early like nothing happened. The next day, my music class is having a project and he's going to partner us up. The bad feeling comes to me again but ignored it. We have to make up a dance but it's a boy-girl partnering. The teacher starts pairing us up, "Gongchan and Jia, Sandeul and Suzy...". The teacher announced the last pair and it was "...Baro and Min.". O.O Seriously!? Out of all guys?? It has to be him. That's not the only problem, the problem is that I have to dance with him for the whole first quarter.

          We have to get together with our partner, and I couldn't even make eye contact with him. There's something about him that I can't hate but I don't know what it is. I don't hate him but I don't like him. The teacher told the class to hold each other's partner's hands. Everybody seemed to be getting along pretty well, it's just that none of them have a past with their partner well except for Sandeul too. I was trying really hard to not get personal preference to this lesson but I just can't. I melted and everything stoped including my heart.

Sandeul's POV

         Ehh... Why her? Not to be mean but I kind of want Baro and Suzy together. I want to be partnered with Jia.  *sigh* Please second quarter! Come! Well there's something I notice though. I think Baro's wounds are getting healed and I can feel it. He's been my bestfriend ever since childhood and it's kind of like a sidekick stuff. ^^; Soon..

          The bell rang and like always, I walked with Baro back to our homeroom. As always our conversation always starts with how bad the class is.

Baro: *sigh* Good thing we're out of there. Another minute I would've died already.

Sandeul: I have to agree on that.

Baro: Was it awkward?

Sandeul: A little.. Do you still like her?

Baro: A little. I don't know to be honest.

Sandeul: *silent* Do you wanna trades partners?

Baro: ._. Are we even allowed to do that?

Sandeul: So you do?

Baro: I do but the teacher...

Sandeul: Then let's go back to her damn classroom and ask her to switch and I don't think Min would like to be partnered up with me. So I think we should tell her...

Baro: I think she's going to be fine. Why you like someone in our class and using her as an excuse?

Sandeul: *blush* .///. No.

Baro: *smirk* Oh~ I'll go tell her Min.

When they saw Min, they ran up to her and told her they want to exchange partners.

Min: Are you saying you really don't like me?

Baro: I don't mean that. I meant Sandeul want to partner up with someone and hey. Don't you like Chan-shilk? I mean Gongchan.

Min: I DON'T WANT TO EXCHANGE PARTNERS. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!

Sandeul&Baro: O.O Mworago?

Min: o///o Nothing. I mean like stop bothering the teacher and let's just through this quarter. Beside we're changing partners again next quarter. You're still going to have a chance to be with her also if it's at the last quarter, isn't it better 'cause the last memory is with you?

Sandeul: She's pretty smart. I agree with her.

Baro: But if you don't make a move now, when are you gonna ever get a chance and you might lose it also.

Min: Then make a move. Isn't it more romantic than making an excuse to talk to her. I mean it's cute but yeah. Girls like romantic things too. Or confidence...

Baro: I give up already. Do whatever. I'm going to make you regret it.

Sandeul: *sigh* You two should get along. I mean like what did she do that you guys are not getting along?

Baro: She's a stalker. -_-

Sandeul: Ahh~ That kind of girl all over again. Well don't be mean. At least she doesn't spread rumors. And besides you should've gotten used to it.

Baro: So I'm suppose to let her get away with it?

Sandeul: She let us go when we sneaked out of class.

Baro: But that's a totally different situations.

Sandeul: Who cares!? We got caught by her and do you know hard to keep your mouth shut when you found out something you really want to tell. Unless she's a tattletale. She's nice enough not to tell the teacher.

Baro: Stil different 'cause she skipped with us!

Min: Wait! Stop! *faces Baro* I shouldn't have followed you okay. It's a habit getting curious easily. I'm sorry. If I want to know something, I should've ask you. But I don't even know how to get close to you since the first time we met each other was such a messed up event. Also, it's not like you're going to tell me. Sorry. *walks away*

Sandeul: I think you should say sorry to her..

Baro: I was just-

Sandeul: *looks at Baro with the shame-on-you-stare*

Baro: What?? *acting clueless*

Sandeul: Always going to do this aren't you? You're hopeless. *left and went to Min* Ya! Sorry 'bout him. You're friends with Jia right?

Min: Yeah? How is she in this conversation?

Sandeul: Well it didn't turn out well with her. Baro is not the type of person who opes up to people easily. He's sometimes really anti-social...

Min: And about Jia?

Sandeul: When she was a new student and the teacher told Baro to show her around.. Baro ditch her and she heard rumors about him. She's just like you. The rumors sounds really intresting now that I think of it. It makes you want to just know it and follow him since he's not going to just tell you if it's true or not. I mean you would want to know. The mean thing he did was telling her to back off.--

Min: Well that's a bit rude.

Sandeul: Well, who would want want people following you around, digging past and opening scars?

Min: *speechless*

Sandeul: Anyways, just try to understand him. He's been through a lot.

Min: Arraseo... You dont have to tell me. It's his private matters.

Sandeul: Really now? Then what's the reason you followed him?

Min: Be-because... I just want to know if it's true or not. I don't need the story. You're a pretty good friend to actually get along with him so well.

Sandeul: I'm pretty sure you would want to know the real story behind it and he's not bad either. You're nice but you have a bad habit, I guess.. We should hang out sometimes. Bring a friend too.

Min: Why do you want to hangout with me?

Sandeul: you look friendly and easy to get along.

Min: Is that all? 'Cause something's suspicious...

Sadneul: *smile* That is a secret between me, myself, and I.

Min: You want me to bring Jia don't you?

Sandeul: O///O Uh-Uhh N-No

Min: Stop lying. You were stuttering just now..

Sandeul: *hmph* Just tell me when and I'll invite my friends with me.

Min: Kay lover boy! ;)

Sandeul: *flush red* .///.

Baro's POV

          Seriously?? Won't you get irritated when someone stalks you. It's okay if it's one of your closest friends or they actually have a really good reason to why are they stalking you. And what is Jung Hwan talking about with her D:< ._. That just made me wonder. He's nice to her and also she's my partner and he asked me if he wants to change partners. O.O  Does he like Min o.O? Actually that could explain it but right I'm jumping into conclusion. I'll wait for him to tell me who it is. If he won't then I'm going to wait until I have enough evidence. I feel like I'm forgetting something (**totally forgot that Sandeul said "..I don't think she would like to be partner up with me..."**). Why wouldn't he tell me anyways we're friends. No, actually, more like brothers. ;b Now that I noticed, Chan Shik usually walks with us. I guess it's because of Suzy. I hope Jung Hwan notice that I'm still waiting for him. He's talking to Min way too long. ):<

Gongchan's POV

          "Ya! Are you paying attention?" I started giving Suzy a tour in our school. Things kind of change around when time goes by in our generation. Instead of a student showing you around, when you're a new student. You, yourself should go ask your fellow student if you're lost. Of course teachers will be giving you a tour when you get here, but it's not like you're going to remember easily. Unless, you're a genius. "Chan Shik-ah.. You know you don't have to do this..", she's my sister of course I would want to give her a tour myself. I haven't seen for a long time also or have a time to talk with her. ?Mayber I'm using the tour as an excuse to talk to her... I guess I really did miss her more than I thought.

Suzy: So do you like Min?

Gongchan: Wah~ You remember her name?

Suzy: Well she was the first name I heard from a stranger. Also she seems really close to you.

Gongchan: Oh. We met at the hospital and yes, I do like her.

Suzy: Awww. Our maknae is growing up.

Gongchan: Geez. Don't say it like that. It sounds embarrassing.. :/

Suzy: *laughing* Well what do you expect me to say?

Gongchan: I don't know??

         It's not to have some talk with her. My twin. She feels closer this time, usually we argue over small things and call each other names. But I guess we're growing up. Awhile ago she didn't show it but I know she a bit dissapointed that she wasn't partnered up with Baro. I'm okay with Jia but I wish i could've been parteners with Min. I'm more comfortable when I'm with her. I'm already a close friend of hers and mines. I don't know but I'm getting confuse with what I feel about her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. So it's been a long time since I updated.

Really sorry for that.

My teachers are making a pile of homeworkand I finish it late at night.

It's really tiring.

I hope you can understand and still supporting the story.

I should be updating soon since it's almost my spring break <3

Hope you're still going to be here.

Enjoy this chapter~ ^^