misUndeRsTandinGs

Living Love

Jinyoung's POV

          My donsaeng's feelings are back again. I would've never met Sun Woo because of her. I blame myself to why they ended up like this. I can tell he's not over her completely and still broken. I didn't know this would happen, I didn't want to go along with her plans but I really have no choice. I kept peeking at him, right now he looks happy but I can tell he's hurting because something happened that reminded him of her. *sigh, checks phone* I'm scared something bad will happen if she comes back.

Sandeul's POV

           This jerk is always hiding something from me. I just can't believe it, I'm going to let it go since I have to be his back because right now is not the right time to be arguing with him. If he's going to act like he's okay, at least act better. All close friends of his can see through him because we've been hanging out with him for a long time now. Everybody can see it and the hyungs are really making an effort to cheer him up. Jin Young-hyung though.. -_-; looks like he's doing it on purpose, he puts too much effort, he really needs to work on that if he doesn't want the person he's cheering to see he's really worried.

Baro's POV

          I can see the hyungs are trying to cheering me up. I'm just going to play a long with it. To be honest, I really don't care what happened between me and her. We're done and nothing else. I don't have anything else to say. What I care right now, I'm noticing that everytime this conversation comes up Jung Hwan always holds himself back of asking me what really happened. I feel bad of not telling him. I just don't want him to worry. He helped me a lot already. I bet he feels left out, should I just tell him. I just really don't know how to tell him anymore and I am going to tell him ...soon..., but I'm scared he's going to be mad at me for telling him just now. I mean it's long time ago, I didn't think this conversation will really last. Aish... molla! I don't know what's right and wrong anymore.

Min's POV

           Let's make it short. I hate that guy. Letting me eat all by myslef. He have no heart! What do I care anyways.. it's not like he's my friend or anything. It's kinda weird though, while we're talking him, he sounds like he hates girls and disgusted by them or something. His facial expression fully changes to a whole different person, not like what he faces his friends with. I don't know what happen to him but there's only one thing I have in mind "I need company T^T this is so lonely and boring eating by myself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Nobody went back to school and just went home, except for Baro since he he have work after school and there's no point of him going back anyways. Min went back to school since she has no where to go other than school."

Jinyoung's POV

           *sitting, watching t.v.* The house feels empty without my family home. Gongchan's in the hospital and my parents and little sister is living in States. I'm used to them being away for like 2 year now but I do miss them. Ah!~ I should call them. I haven't talked to them for awhile. *calling*

Girl: Yeoboseyo?

Jinyoung: Oh~ Suzy-ah~ This is Oppa.

Suzy: Oh, Oppa!~ Kwenchanaseo?

Jinyoung: Mm. How about you, omma, and appa?

Suzy: We're okay. Oppa~ pogoshipoyo!

Jinyoung: I miss you too *laughing*

Suzy: Oppa, I have good news to you.

Jinyoung: What is it?

Suzy: Omma and Appa's business here in New York is done so we can go back to Korea in like what two to three months.

Jinyoung: Jinjja!? *Really happy*

Suzy: Mm. Oppa, I gotta go to bed it's already 9:30 pm.

Jinyoung: Arraseo. Tell omma and appa I miss them and that Chan Shik is all better.

Suzy: Mm. Bye. *hangs up*

CNU's POV

          I wonder if she even thinked about him or plan on visiting Sun Woo. What happened two years ago was a pretty big mental break down for him. He lost her the same day he lost his dad and just pretty much his life crushes just like that. What happened to him was pretty harsh, but hey, that's life all about. At least he's used to it now. Although, if he sees her again, I wonder what will happen.... *sigh* I can feel something big is going to happen pretty soon.

Min's POV

          *at home laying down* What a long day -_________- I'm still mad about the fact that he made me eat alone. Even though we're not close at least he could've tried getting close with me like seriously. That's why people are making rumors behind his back, he's not friendly -.-. So damn hungryyyyy and tired from school.... Omma's out for work, I'm stuck here with my unnie, and I'm too lazy to make dinner. What happen to my dongsaengs who can cook for me.. T^T awwww.

Min: Unnie!! Do you want to order food instead??!!

Unnie: Sure! *went to Min's room* My treat and I choose where to order. I saw this really cute guy deliver food to my friend's house yesterday, even though I only saw a glimpse of him and the food's really good.

Min: Cool. *happy* As long as I don't have to pay for anything.

Unnie: *calling, ordering food* Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Can I get 2 jajangmyeon. Ne...Fei ibnida...ne, gamsahabmnida. *faces Min* He'll be here in 30 minutes so call me when he gets here.

Min: Arraseo~~

*30 minutes later*

Delivery Guy: Annyeanghaseyo?? It's the jajangmyeon you ordered...

Min: Ne, just a minute please.. *Screams towards Fei's room* Unnie~ He's here.

Fei: Open the door! I'll be right there...

Min: *runs towards the door* Sorry for the... ... .. You're the delivery guy!?

Delivery Guy: Oh. Got a problem...??

Min: Ani. Unnie! Hurry up!

Fei: Arraseo~ Arraseo~

Delivery Guy: Are you Fei?

Fei: Ne, it is.

Delivery Guy: Here's your order. *gives order to Fei*

Fei: Gamsahabmnida. *hands out the money* ^-^

Delivery Guy: Ne, gamsahabmnida. *left*

Fei: OMG! He's just adorable, and hey he's same age as you.. Try get to know him.. I want a brother-in-law cute like him..

Min: Wha-what? Do you hear yourself right now?? Neo micheoseo?

Fei: You.... you know him don't you?

Min: A-ani..

Fei: O.o Then why are you stuttering?

Min: 'Cause can! ><

Fei: What's his name? Come on. Spill it already tell me details, I know you know him and that you're lying.

Min: Arraseo... His name is Baro, at least that's what he said tocall him. He's in my class this year and no I am definitely not going to date him.

Fei: Wae? He looks nice and he sounds really cool.

Min: I barely know him. We just met.

Fei: Paboya? Then talk to him more.

Min: Don't tell me what to do..

Fei: Whatever. *got up* You're useless to talk to. I'm eating in my room. *left*

          Okay, that is just bizarre, she's crazy!!! Why does she always do that when she sees someone cute my age? She should get married already. *sigh* How long is she going to live here!!?? Seeing her just irritates me sometimes, she makes me go nuts. What does she see in him anyways!? He's not even cute. NOT AT ALL -.-; Aish! so embarrassing.

Baro's POV

          The owner of the place I wok in.... he gets really weird sometimes. He took really good care of me though. After my dad died he's the one who took care of me the most. I feel guilty to him since I can't do anything to repay so I decided to work for him, but he pays me for working. Him and my dad are really close like blood related brothers and he's really like a godfather to me.

Owner: Sun Woo deliver the last orders.

Baro: Ne. I'm leaving.

Owner: Oh~ Be careful.

Baro: Mm.

          When I arrived at the place, I saw Min and her noona. Her noona's pretty funny, she seems normal how come the little sister isn't? *laughing* What her noona did tonight is pretty normal to me now. I hear it a lot and it's normal for their sibblings to react like that. What is normal anyways??

Fei: Hey~ Delivery boy... how old are you?

Baro: 16 years old, noona.

Fei: *giggles, whisper to Min* He called me noona *too happy to keep her voice to a whisper*.

Baro: *pretended he didn't hear what Fei said*

Min: *embarrassed* Unnie!!~ Mwo-ya!?~

Baro: Enjoy your meal. ^-^ * *made eye contact with Min then smiles*

Fei: Oh~ See you again ....soon.. *really happy*

Fei's POV

          I'm so happy I made it to the last order of the night, that means he's still working at this time. When I saw him again, face to face, he looks younger to me. It made me curious so I asked him. He's actually the same age as my sister. He's way too young for me o.o so when he left, I told Min that she should get to know him since he's her classmate anyways. Tell me you agree... hah. Well she's really stupid too.. she's looking for a boyfriend but she doesn't want a cute guy like him!!?? Now that is shocking, 'cause I know I would.. I want a cute brother-in-law that I can approve. I mean the whole family gotta approve of the guy she dates right? Well, I approve him ^-^. I think I'm being too nosy with her life. She can date anybody but please someone I can brag to my friends. Okay.. now I'm being selfish. I really need a life *sigh*. This food's jeongmal mashisseo ;b YUUMMM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is short.

I notice the POV's got really short ;b but tbh I really like this chapter.

But I want to at least upload something before I get really busy for Christmas shopping week ^-^

Enjoy this chapter (: