ChEeRz To tHe pAsT

Living Love

Min's POV

          Ok. So that was not the worse thing that happened to me before. What's worse was when I was in elementary, this kid who always flick his booger and it landed on my face -_- that was gross. I know the classrooms in this school, but walking to my homeroom feels so far away even though it's not. When I got in the classroom, the corner of my eye caught something that's an eye sore. That stupid jerk! "Yah!~" Right now, I can't control my mind and blurted out a lot of things. "Kwenchana?" pfft 'ok' my . "Isn't that question a bit late? Do you think I'm ok!? I got scratched on my elbow and you didn't even help me." I don't even care what's going on behind me, but I have a business with him. He needs to learn manners. Then the teacher came in, I got so scared and I froze like a statue. I don't even know what happened, the next thing I know I was sitting to an empty seat and felt like everybody is staring at me.*Throwing a tantrum* aish~ what did I just do?

           "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Min Young and you can call me Min. Gamsahabnida!", that was so nerve wrecking. I don't really get embarrass standing in front of class, but today it's just weird since they saw what happened awhile ago. I sat silently, then someone poke me in the back and whispered, "Annyeong. you made a quite an entrance this morning. My name is Jia, Meng Jia.". It would've been nice if she didn't mention that incident, "Yeah, I know.". I don't even feel like talking to her, 'cause I bet she'll be only talking about that incident. "That guy, Baro.Are you two close? Nobody, saw a girl ever close to him. He doesn't even talk to anybody but that guy in front of him. I don't think you should give him troubles, I heard a rumor that he's friends with bunch of delinquents and when he was a kid, he tried to beat up someone older than him. ". No wonder he's so rude. Maybe it's true, wait, rumors are rumors. I have to hear that from him. "Thanks for the information but I don't need it.", to be honest.... I just got curious to know everything about him. "Ok, whatever. I'm just trying to warn you."

Baro's POV

          Ahh~ Good thing nobody's sitting at my favorite spot. The perfect spot is in the back and next to the window. No teachers will bother you and you have at least a scenery. Holy crap! That girl I bumped into this morning.... she came up to me yelling then I asked if she was ok but she got more naggy like an ajhumma. It's so embarrassing... everybody is staring at us. "Bian.", well that didn't work. She doesn't even care if people are looking, "Is that all you can say?". I'm about to hit this girl if she's gonna keep nagging. "Stop already! I said sorry didn't I?", then the teacher came in. Geu seakki."Now, what's going on early in the morning?". Busted -.-, no I won't let that happen, at least not today "No-nothing..". She's really something isn't she? She's not even helping, she's good at talking but I guess she just want me to have a hard time leaving the problem to me. "I'll believe you just today, since it's the first day. No fighting in my class, arraji?". Good thing the teacher wasn't going to make it into a big deal, "Ne." *sigh* she's going to be a trouble. I can feel it already.

          Hmmm.... So her name is Min. Nice name but not the personality *looking at Min throwing tantrums*. Ah it's my turn, "Yo~ My name is Cha Sun Woo. But I prefer being called Baro.". This is so like kindergarden, why do we have to know each other's name when we're not even going to be talking to some of them. Good thing ma bro Sandeul is here. "Jung Hwan-ah~ Ga ja. It's time to meet our hyungs.", I remember the day I first time met Jung Hwan. Funny story actually, I thought he was bullied by this hyung, to be honest I wasn't going to help him since I didn't want to get into any troubles. He was crying really loud and was laying on the ground, I felt really bad so I went up to the hyung that pushed him and tried to fight him. I was actually misunderstanding the situation. Jung Hwan tripped and fell on the 'doong' with his new uniform and that was his hyung trying to calm him down. "I know, don't worry.", ever since that day we always hangout and became inseparable.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! back with the second chapter.

tbh I was having a hard time writing in POV and even thought of doing it in 3rd person rather than 1st.

Since I got a little bit used to POV ( I'm not a good english student so.. Uggh its hard to explain.) I suddenly have a hard time changing it to 3rd person. -_- oh life...

I'm posting a lot faster than I thought (it's because I had a lot of time during this weekend). I might change the way I'm writing the story in the 3rd chapter. not sure yet. I like it in POV but I'm trying to make the story short ^^; I won't have anytime this week since it's the last week of the 1st semester for my school before break. I gotta do a lot of work to do to get my grades up -.-

Have fun reading the second chapter (: