a nEw scHooL YeaR

Living Love

Baro's POV

          *Alarm clock ringing* "Ugghh... *stared at the ceiling for awhile* Time to get up. School is starting again and all the thoughts of why do I have to go is circling in my head. We're poor enough and my mom wants me to go to school. Of coarse, every parents want their children to finish school to have a nice stable job and I understand that. Aish.. Molla! It's confusing. I wonder where mom gets the money though? If only dad didn't die, she wouldn't have to suffer this much. I don't really care if I have to work, again, who cares. It's all in the past. *Finishing preparing for school, then went out of his room* Mom is still asleep, I guess she worked late again. I should cook the breakfast before she wakes up *cooking*. *Checking the time* Holy , I'm late. "Omma!~ I prepared the breakfast already! Eat it while it's hot!". I always wait for her to reply before I leave, "Ohh~ Ganda. Be careful on your way to school, arraji?". I yelled back before leaving, "Ne, arraseo omma.".

          Since I came out late, all I can think about is 'run for my life' or else the gate will be close before I even get to school. While I get closer and closer to the gate. I didn't notice anything but the gate. Then I bumped really hard into this random chick, to be honest I got really irritated and accidentally said, "! Watch where you're going.", and took off. I got to my classroom on time and started thinking if that girl was ok, we bumped to each other pretty hard. I really didn't mean to say those things to her, but the gate was closing and it's like pressuring me. I don't want to be locked out on the first day of school, it's embarrassing. I'm also trying to make a good impression our new teachers so I could sneak out of class easily *grinning*.

 

Min's POV

          *Waking up once the alarm ringed* Ahhhh~ Another year of high school. I'm so excited to see whose going to be in my class this year and also new teachers *smiling widely*. I hope there would be a lot of guys in the class. *Done preparing for school and getting out of the room* "Omma~ Good morning! Where's dad?", dad is usually the first one in the dinning table reading. "He got an emergency call and went to work early.", I'm shock what I just heard. "What!? How can you not tell me!? I was going to ask him to give me a ride to school... *upset* I'm late :/ I'm gonna go. Bye!", I don't even know if I'm going to make to school on time. "Be careful on your way!" mom yelled before I got out the door.

          While running to school, I got really nervous just thinking about the gate closing on me. My mind just totally went blank. I still can't believe she didn't tell me. Anyways, I slowed down when I got really close to school and I saw this guy running like he's going to die if he doesn't make it in. In my opinion, I think he's cute. I really have no time to think of that right now, so I start to run to school again. Then who knew he'd bump to me *blush*, but when we fell down, he angrily said to me "Crap! Watch where you're going.", and then just ran. Oh my god! "Yah!~ aren't you going to help me!? Yah!!!". *Teary* Great. My elbow got scratch, "*whining* Aish.. Jinjja! Why do I have to bump into that jerk on the first day!? Total bad luck. *hmph*". I noticed the gate is half-way close, "Wait for me!", and ran with all my might. First thought I have once I passed that gate, 'I'm going to give him a piece of my mind if I find that bastard who didn't even mind to ask if I was ok or helped me at all.'.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!~(: I thought of writing Chapter 1 the same day as the Foreword.

I'm not really happy for doing that since the story will seem like it's rushed.

tbh i think this is a bit boring for a first chapter.

But I still hope you will like it.^^ Have fun reading:3