Truth or Dare

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 9

Truth or Dare

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I made a face. "I don't like this game..."

Yi Han bursted out laughing."It's true. She really doesn't like this game because I keep giving her horrible dares. HAHAHA!" Everyone bursted out laughing. I frowned.

Yi Han blinked at me. "Oh com'on Yue Yin, it won't be that bad!" She said.

"I don't want to play!" I stood up and walked to the room Yi Han and I shared.

"YUE YIN GET YOUR BANANA BACK HERE!!!" Yi Han shouted.

I ran into the room and sat against the bed, taking out my sketch book and earphones. Then, I started drawing while listening to music. Hmm... I haven't drawn anything in a while, I thought. I drew something randomly, without thinking at all. Going through the steps of shading and where the light source came from, while drawing and making sure to add details.

Too absorbed in my drawing, I didn't notice Yi Han peering over my shoulder, watching me draw. I looked out the window at the sky; what time is it? I thought and looked at my drawing. My jaw dropped.

"WOAH. YUE YIN, THIS IS REALLY GOOD!" Yi Han shouted, making me jump. I turned red and hid my drawing, hitting her arm.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WATCHING ME DRAW?!" I asked. She ignored me and reached for my sketch book. I held onto it tightly and ran away from her as she chased me.

"YINYIN, LET ME SEE THAT DRAWING!!!" She shouted chasing me around the house. The others watched us dumbfounded and curious.

"What did you draw Yue Yin?" Chen asked, standing up and walking towards me. My eyes widened as I ran the other direction.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted and ran up the stairs, locking myself in the bathroom since there were like 3 in the whole house anyway.

They banged on the door. "YAH! YUE YIN, GET YOUR BANANA OUT! YOU CAN'T STAY IN THERE FOREVER! YOU HAVE TO EAT LATER ON TOO, YOU KNOW!" Yi Han shouted.

"SO!!!" I shouted back. I sat and stared at my drawing, it has improved a lot, I barely drew anymore but it improved. After a while, I poked my head out the bathroom.

"MWAHAHHAHA! I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! LOOK GUYS LOOK AT YUE YIN'S DRAWING!" Yi Han yelled, holding my drawing up in the air. I tackled her to the ground as everyone ran upstairs, curious.

"YAH! YI HAN!" I shouted, grabbing my sketch book.

"NO YUE YIN! THEY AREN'T GONNA JUDGE YOUR DRAWING! JUST LET THEM SEE!" She grabbed my drawing again and waved it in the air like a maniac.

"LOOK! ISN'T THIS GOOD? I DREW THIS AHAHAH. YUE YIN, THIS IS REALLY GOOD." Yi Han shouted.

"Aish, woman. OKAY I GET IT, please hand me back my sketch book," I said as she frowned but gave me my sketch book back.

"Let's just play truth or dare," I mumbled.

"Let's play truth or dare guys..." Yi Han said sitting down between Kris and Luhan, as I sat between Chen and Lay.

"So...who's first?" Tao asked, grinning.

" . . . . . . . . ." No one raised their hand. He pouted.

"Fine! I'll go first then. KRIS GE!" Tao shouted and pointed at Kris while grinning. Kris made a face.

"Why me first?... I thought you were going first." Kris said, Tao laughed.

"Oops. I meant I was going to do the truth/dare thingy..." He said as everyone laughed.

"OK! So... truth or dare?" Tao asked.

"Uuhh........dare?...no wait...truth...eh...dare...truth...ok...truth," Kris said. Tao smirked.

"Uh... DO YOU LIKE ANYONE?"

"...No." Kris said hesitantly. I grinned at Yi Han a bit, she didn't notice me though.

"Speak the truth ge. Hehe..." Tao grinned. Kris glared at him, making him shut up.

"Fine, it's your turn ge." Tao said.

Kris looked at me, "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"...Truth!" I said.

"Hm...ok, mmm... who in this room do you trust the most?...besides Yi Han." He asked.

"HEY!" Yi Han pouted.

I looked at everyone and thought for a bit. "I...trust...mmm...actually, i trust you guys the same..." I said.

"Pick one person only," Kris said as I frowned.

"....Fine... I trust La--"

"I KNEW IT!!! I CALLED IT! AHAH!" Yi Han laughed like a maniac, jumping in the air. Everyone just stared at her; she stopped laughing and sat back down, clearing .

"I didn't say anything," she said as we bursted out laughing.

"Okay...well, it's my turn now... Yi Han! Truth or dare?" I asked. 

"Truth!" She said.

"Wow, everyone's choosing truth. Hahaha," Chen grinned.

"Hmm... Okay, WHO IN THIS ROOM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE DESTINED WITH IF WE REALLY ARE DESTINED TO BE WITH SOMEONE?" I asked. She just stared at me. Mwahahaha, she wasn't expecting me to ask this... EHEHE.  Everyone stared at her, waiting for her answer. I guess they were interested in her answer. Hehe.

"....Uh... no one..."

"Oh. So, you want to be destined with one of those vampire banana heads?" I questioned her, she frowned.

"No. No one really."

"But if we were, who would you want to be with?" I asked.

"...."

"Just say someone's name! KRIS, Luhan, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao, or KRIS?" I asked. She stared at me weirdly, so did Kris.

"Why did you say Kris's name loudly... twice... and our names once normally?" Luhan asked.

"Why do I get the feeling that you want us to be destined with each other?" Kris asked. I grinned.

"YUP!"

"OH, GE, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME WOULDN'T IT?" Tao asked grinning too. I high-fived him. Xiumin and Chen joined in.

"THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! " They all shouted jumping up and down like rabbits. Lay just sat next to me and laughed. Yi Han sat there with pink cheeks. Kris was fidgeting with his hands.

"...So, who would you want to be destined with Yi Han?" I asked.

"....It's a secret!" She said.

"Yah, that's no fun though. You picked truth...you have to tell us!" I whined.

"No." Yi Han said.

"Yes." Tao, Xiumin, and chen nodded.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I sighed at her. "Fine, guys leave her alone. If she doesn't want to say she doesn't have to." I said. They frowned but listened to me.

"Your turn, Yi han," she smirked and the game went on and on until we had to go to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

LePand1506 here~

Hoped you enjoyed this chappie~^^

Have a nice day lolol. Byee!<3

LOL. BACON^^

CHANYEOL WASSUP MAH NIGGA LOLOL xD

LOLOL XIUMIN.

KRISLAY

No. Luhan. No.

Oh hi kai~ lol. oh my god sun im so bored..

D.O~~~~~~~~~~~:D

CHENNNN~^^ <3

Okaiii, BYE PEOPLE~