Don't Die On Me: Part 2

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 31

Don't Die On Me: Part 2

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Gosh, I was confused but seriously... the kid was pretty! I swear though, it gave me chills how Zaen was smirking evilly in an excited way. What was she...like eleven or twelve? Geesh. I didn't even notice EXO's reaction because I was too busy staring at the kid in shock and yeah...so on and so on.

"YUE YIN!" Lay dragged me back behind the group as I stumbled backwards in bewilderment.

"WHAT?! IS IT A CRIME FOR ME TO STAY IN FRONT?" I asked.

"YES, YES IT IS," he nodded.

"Do you know who that little girl is?" I asked him. He nodded again.

"Everyone knows her...she was a legend since the day she was born," Lay said.

"Legend?"

"Her name is Lilith...but I'll tell you the story later."

"WAIT! BASOIFSLG--"

"Yue Yin, why are you speaking gibberish woman. Just shush," Yi Han said, pulling me next to her. I frowned but stopped talking. We watched them walked down the stairs.

"Why are we watching them walk down the stairs when we can just attack them?" Yi Han whispered.

"We should be cautious," I replied.

"Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I threw a banana at them..." Yi Han mumbled.

"AHAHA, WE SHOULD!!!" I grinned. She nodded.

"Where do we get on--"

"Don't even think about doing that," Kris warned us.

"We should've just left them at the hous--"

"NO! UH UH MAN. WE GON' FIGHT TO, OKAY?! WE AREN'T WEAKLINGS. WE HAVE BRAINS WHICH YOU PEOPLE NEED!" Yi Han and I shouted.

"What do you mean we have no brains!?" They cried.

"Okay, you guys have brains but seriously. You guys literally don't have brains," Yi Han said as Jongup and Zelo, who were listening to the conversation, snickered. Yiyi turned and glared at them. "DON'T SNICKER!!! I WAS REFFERING TO YOU GUYS ALSO, DUMDUMS!!!" This caused them to frown.

"Yah! We have brains!" Xiumin cried.

"It's okay to admit that you don't have any brains," Yi Han said.

"WHAT THE HE--"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ARGUING ABOUT OVER THERE WHEN THE GIRL IS ABOUT TO BLAST YOU GUYS OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET?! BESIDES, SHOULDN'T YOU BE SAD AND ALL THAT A WHOLE BUNCH OF YOUR FRIENDS JUST DIED?!?!?!" Daehyun shouted. The second part of his sentenced caused us to shut up. 

Well, most of us.

"HEY, CHIPMUNK THANKS! OH AND I'M CHANGING YOUR NICKNAME TO CHEESECAKE!!!" I shouted at Daehyun.

He just gaped at me as Youngjae slapped his face lightly and pushed him away.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CHANGING MY NICKNAME TO A FOOD?! GODDAMNITT, NOW IM HUNGRY! WAIT--WHEN THE HELL DID I GET A NICKNAME?!" Daeyhun shouted, as I laughed.

"SINCE I'VE BECOME YOUR FAKE GROUPS' FAN," I grinned as he just stared at me in disbelief.

"YOU ARE A CRAZY GIRL YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU LOOK FRIGGIN UGLY WHEN YOU EA---"

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT WATCH ME EAT YOU UGLY NINCOMPOOP!!!" I shouted, getting pissed again. Then, it came to us---...Oops, we just stated that we ate while we were locked up.

"AW HELL NAW , MAN. YOU GET FOOD AND I DON'T GET FOOD?! WHAT THE FREAK?!" Yi Han shouted, shaking my shoulders as I noticed Daehyun stiffening. I covered Yi Han's mouth.

"SHUT UP!" I hissed.

"DAEHYUN!" Zaen roared, grabbing him by the collar.

"Oh ..." I ran over to him and yanked him back before he got punched in the face.

"YAH YUE YIN!" Yi Han shouted.

"What the hell are you doing trying to save me from getting hit?!" Daehyun hissed at me.

"Shut up you nincompoop. You should be happy I rescued you," I snapped.

"See?! This is why you're crazy! So freaking reckless you didn't even think when you ran over here, did you?!" He shouted as I shrugged.

"Oh shut up, Cheesecake," I rolled my eyes. "I'll die if I want to."

He glared at me and pulled me close."Just shut up, don't even open that crazy mouth of yours. Thanks a lot, now I have to protect you," He grumbled, I made a face and punched his arm.

"I never asked for you to protect me! You're doing it yourself okay man? So like, chill," I said. He made a face.

"Hey, hey Mr. Grumpy, seriously. If you're going to be like this while protecting me; don't protect me at all. It's really simple, arasso?" I said, as he glared at me again.

"Don't call me 'Mr.Grumpy'."

"Well, I will because you are being Mr.Grumpy right now," I shot back.

"Ugh, fine. Call me whatever you want. I give up," he sighed while I grinned.

"Okay Mr. Grumpy Cheesecake it is--"

"WHAT THE HELL?!--"

"What? You said I could call you whatever I wanted," I shrugged as he facepalmed himself.

"Yah, Himchan, Youngjae," Zaen growled.

"Neh, father?" They responded.

"Get rid of these two. They're useless," he said, staring at us in disgust.

"N-Neh." They nodded and dragged us away.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I facepalmed myself seeing them drag Yue Yin and Daehyun away.

"Omfg, she's an idiot," I mumbled.

"Goddamn it!" Lay cursed.

"Oh great, now we have to save them. AGAIN." Kris facepalmed himself.

"Should've just left you guys at the house...damn. You guys cause so much trouble," Kris mumbled.

'YOU JERK! WE CAME BECAUSE WE WANTED TO BE USEFUL OKAY??? WE AREN'T WEAKLINGS!'

'WELL TOO BAD! IF YOU GUYS CAN BE USEFUL...BE USEFUL! I HAVE LIKE 14 PEOPLE TO WATCH OUT FOR INCLUDING THOSE TWO DEMONS THAT YUE YIN LIKES CALLED JONGUP AND ZELO. SO THAT WILL BE 16 PEOPLE....though I don't really care about them.'

'FINE THEN! YOU STAY HERE AND FIGHT. I'LL GO GET YUE YIN WITH BAEKHYUN OR SOMEONE!'

'NO! YOU'RE STAYING WITH ME OKAY. WITH ME!!!'

'NO! I DON'T WANT TO! AND I DON'T HAVE TO!'

'YES YOU DO!!'

'HOW COME?!'

We furiously yelled at each other with our thoughts, until there was a moment of pause..

'Because I love you...'

I stared at him, wide eyed.

'W-what about Yue Yin?...'

'I'll send Lay and D.O to get her.'

'...okay.'

"Lay, D.O. Go get Yue Yin," Kris ordered, they nodded and left in a flash.

I was still trying to process what Kris just said  to me...well, more like thought to me.

I unconciously smiled. 'I love you too, babo.'

That was the last thing I thought before the battle started again. 

Little did I know, it would also be the last, genuine smile I would smile before crying buckets of tears.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?! NO ONE ALLOWED YOU TO TOUCH ME, OKAY?! NO." I brushed off their hands.

"Sheesh, Daehyun I feel bad for you. You got an elephant," Youngjae grumbled.

"Yeah," he chuckled.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!" I kicked his leg and hit Youngjae, leaving them groaning in pain.

"I AM NOT AN ELEPHANT!!!!!! WHY AM I AN ELEPHANT?!" I screamed.

"Shouldn't she be worried about living instead of being called an elephant?....." Himchan whispered to Youngjae.

"WHY DID FATHER HAVE TO SEND US OF ALL PEOPLE?! I DON'T LIKE HER! SHE'S FREAKING SCARY!" Youngjae cried.

"WELL DEAL WITH IT YOU WIMP!" Himchan snapped, whacking Youngjae on the head.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lay and D.O swoop down next to me. 

"Oh, hi Lay! And D.O!" I waved at them and continued kicking Youngjae and Daehyun.

"HOW DARE YOU GUYS CALL ME ELEPHANT!? I AM YOUR MASTER COMMANDER BUNNY!!!" I laughed like a maniac, as Lay and D.O stared at me wide-eyes.

"Why did kris send us to save her? She's completely fine by herself..." D.O asked as Lay shrugged.

"Yue Yin, come on let's go," Lay pulled me back, but just as we were about to go, Himchan tackled us to the ground.

"No one allowed you guys to leave," Himchan growled.

"GET OFF!"I yelled and kicked him off.

"CHEESECAKE!"I screamed and pointed at Himchan. "ATTACK, MY FELLOW WARRIOR!!!"I continued as Daehyun stared at me like I was a maniac. Which could be a possible name for me, since it was literally true.

"WHAT?"

"ATTACK YOU BUNNY! GO!"I shoved him to Himchan, as they both stumbled down on the ground. 

"YAH!" He cried.

" I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET RID OF THESE BRATS!" Zaen growled, throwing Daehyun off of Himchan.

"I-I was just about to, father..." Himchan stuttered looking down.

"WHERE IS YOUNGJAE?" He boomed, as Himchan flinched.

"I don't know..."

"YOU ARE USELESS. I'LL HANDLE THIS MYSELF. GO HELP YOUR BROTHER. Lilith is already beating those useless idiots up." He shoved Himchan away, and stared straight at us, as Himchan stumbled away.

"Let's get this over with."

________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long wait.

Hoped you guys liked this chapter.

:D

Bye!

-LePand1506

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAO !

finally updated!

Well I have to go!

Oh and flying back to US tonight

i will miss Asia! *sigh*

anyway sorry for this random note 

I will edit this chapter ASAP

-2pmfan4ever