Angels

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 3

Angels

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

We tripped. Since I was quite clumsy at times -- like now, I rolled and rolled down the hill. How long was I rolling for? Yi Han had out.

"YUE YIN!" Yi Han screamed. She didn't roll down like me. She was still on the hill, now awake. I stopped rolling, next to the woods. Looking up at  Yi Han, I saw the six insane guys in the back, they were getting closer.

"YI HAN!!! RUNN!!! RUN! NOW!" I screamed at her, causing her to be dumbfounded for a second.

"Eh?" She turned around. "OH MY GOD!!! AHHHH! YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!" She screamed, running towards me.

"OH MY GOD! YI HAN, JUST ROLL!" I screamed, and she did.

I held out both arms and stopped her from rolling into me. We both stood up despite the fact that there was grass, dirt, and twigs in our hair and stuck on our clothes. That didn't matter really; we were running for our lives.

"RUN!!" We both shouted and ran into the woods.

"GOD, THOSE PEOPLE ARE INSANE. I THINK THEY ATE TOO MUCH BANANAS!" I said, running as fast as I could.

"I KNOW RIGHT? THEY'RE CRAZY!" Yi Han said.

I looked back; those guys were faster than I thought.

"AHH!" Yi Han screamed when her sweater got stuck on a branch.

"HURRY UP!" I shouted, trying to get the sweater off.

"Keep running!" She shouted.

"NO, YOU STUPID!” I broke the branch and we continued running again.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

 I fell into another hole -- again. There was no presence of Yue Yin next to me; she was still running while I'm falling in a hole -- a pitch black one...

I screamed. "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T SEEE!!! AHHHHHHHHH!" I waved my arms and legs around like an idiot. I was still falling; how long has it been? I honestly have no idea. It's like a never endi---I DON'T WANT TO THINK THAT. I shook my head and screamed again.

"YI HAN! HOW CAN YOU FALL AGAIN?!" She shouted.

"YUE YIN!! YOU IDIOT, WHERE ARE YOU?! OH MY GOD. ARHGAUFG. AHHHHHHHHH!"  I screamed when it felt like I wasn't falling anymore.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! STOP. MY EARS..." A deep voice said. Wait... is he one of those insane people we were running away from? My eyes widened and I continued to scream like a little girl.

"OH MY GOD! DO YOU WANT ME TO LET GO OF YOU?" The guy shouted. I stopped screaming.

"A-ani..." I said quietly, stuttering.

"Good, shut up then. I'm saving you," he said. I was confused. Saving me? What happened to Yue Yin then?

"...."

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Another guy whispered, making me flinch. It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything.

"Shut up, Chen," the guy carrying me snapped.

"I don't want too~" The guy named Chen sang.

"Be quiet!"

"I don't want too," Chen said.

"Aish."

"Guys be quiet and hurry up," another guy whispered, I saw his face a little since we were getting closer to the ground where light was. He had a baby face, light brown hair... and wings?!

I gaped, staring at his wings. Oh my god, am I dead? I'm probably dead and Yue Yin is still alive, running from the insane people. Oh my go -- I fainted.

~~~~~

I felt someone shake my arm, my eyes flashed open. I looked at the guy who was trying to wake me up. I was lying on a soft bed, I didn't want to move.

"Oh? You're awake. HEY GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE!" His voice sounded familiar... the guy named Chen?

"Who are you people?" I asked, glaring at them as five others came in. 

"Us? We're the angels," a tall guy with a deep voice said. Wait... I recognize his voice... he was the one carrying me!

"I'm Kris," he introduced.

The one next to me grinned. "I'm Chen."

The one I fainted from seeing his wings smiled cutely, "I'm Luhan."

"Yo! I'm the oldest, Xiumin," a guy with chubby cheeks waved. 

"I'm Lay," another guy said, smiling. He had dimples.

"I'm Tao~" A guy with black hair grinned.

"Where's my friend?" I asked.

"...there was someone else with you?" Xiumin asked.

"OF COURSE THERE WAS!" I shouted, making them jump. I climbed out of the soft bed.

"Wait! You shouldn't move now," Lay pushed me back on the bed.

"YAH! LET ME GO," I pushed him away.

"We'll save her," he said.

"I. DON'T. BELIEVE. YOU," I snapped.

"B-but...."

"Can you guy just let me out of this place? I appreciate you for saving me but I need to find my friend." 

They looked at each other, "We said we can find her though, we're the ones who know this place the most anyway. You probably don't even know how you got here," Kris pointed out.

That was true... but... I DON'T LIKE THEM... I mean they're good looking and all--- WHAT?! NO. I CAN'T TRUST THEM.

"No," I crossed my arms stubbornly. 

"....."

"Aren't you hungry?" Chen asked me. I blinked, realizing how hungry I was.

"Ani," I shook my head as my stomach growled. They grinned at me.

"LET'S GO EAT!"

"WAIT, WAIT! NO!" I shouted. They dragged me away against my will.

~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"AHH!" I screamed as I fell and slid in mud. Yi Han and I had been separated. Maybe she's safe now. I'm still running though, I need a place to hide... and some food.

"GET BACK HERE -- WOAH!" The dark skinned guy said and slid in the mud too.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed like a maniac.

"AISH!" He suddenly appeared in front of me.

"AHHH!" I screamed and kicked him, making him slide again.

Wind blew around us, strong wind. I shivered as one of the guys appeared in front of me. He was tall, had light chocolate brown hair, and a pale poker face.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO GIVE UP?" I asked. The one with dark skin stood next to him and smirked at me. 

"What about you?" He asked.  I glared at him as the others surrounded me. 

"You first."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

LePand1506 here!

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Subscribe and comment!^^

BYEE~<3

 

omg...LOL.

BYEE PEOPLE! MY COUSIN WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER!^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S, Poster was made by me! :D

-2pmfan4ever

And don't you guys just love the pic spam? CUZ I DO :DDDD