Grocery Shopping

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 21

Grocery Shopping

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

We were going back to EXOPlanet today so Yue Yin and I decided to go grocery shopping. Personally, l thought it would've been best if the two of us went without EXO since they were banana heads. But, in the end we ended up going with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen.

"Are you sure you guys can manage them?" Suho asked, glancing at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Honestly, nope but they wanted to come so yeah... let's go guys!" I called. We walked to the grocery store because Yue Yin likes walking and she would've went walking alone if we decided not to walk.

"Yay~ We get to go grocery shopping~ Oh oh what! In your faces! HAHAHA!~" Chanyeol sang, high fiving Baekhyun.

"Hey Yinyin, can I shut the lights out when we get to the grocery store? We can grab stuff and run then--"

"NO WAY IN HELL BAEKHYUN!" Yue Yin shouted as he pouted.

"Can I make it flicker then?"

"No," she said.

"Why not?...I'll show you guys my light switch dance..." He begged as Yue Yin and I looked at him.

"Light switch dance...uhh....nope, no thanks!" We both said quickly, continuing to walk. Chanyeol was jumping all over the place and running up to people, waving at them, and giving babies creepy smiles which made them cry.

"Oh yeah. Hey, can I shock Chanyeol with my thunder Yiyi?" Chen asked me.

"...no, why?" I asked as he nodded at Chanyeol who was derping all over the place. Unfortunately, Chanyeol heard what Chen said and tackled the tiny dude compared to him.

"YAH! YOU SHOCK ME WITH YOUR THUNDER, I SHOOT YOU WITH MY FIRE!"Chanyeol shouted. People walking near stared at us. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"BRING IT ON, DERPY!" Chen yelled.

"OH, I'LL BRING IT ON, SHORTIE!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"WOOH! GO CHEN!" Xiumin cheered as I hit his arm.

"Don't encourage them, Frosty Baozi," I scolded as he made a face.

"Fine."

I dragged the two in the grocery store as Baekhyun and Xiumin followed Yue Yin like puppies. For a while, it was going well; we got a lot of food since the guys had a really big appetite. Kris gave me money to buy the food. Also the guys wanted a lot of things, unfortunately for Yue Yin and I, we had a huge list of what to get. We decided to only take the most important stuff though, so we got the members to cross off the ones they didn't really need.

"What the hell..." I mumbled, squinting at the writing on the list.  I sighed and dragged myself to get the food as the others followed me while looking around. I looked back to see what the others were doing, as expected sooner or later, all four morons were gone.

"...Uh, Yinyin...where is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen?" I asked as she blinked and looked around.

"OH ," she said and we began looking for them.

~~~~~

"Aish, I swear these guys are five year olds," I muttered, walking around. I turned the corner to see Chen and Xiumin staring at the crabs which were trying to get out of the tank.

"Oh, I found them," I said to myself, walking towards them. Xiumin poked his hand in the water being the idiot he is. The crab pinched his finger as he jumped back, throwing his hands in the air, trying to get the crab off. With my eyes stuck on them the whole time, I didn't notice and ran into a buff dude with blonde hair and a low voice. Well, more like the cart ran into him...

"Agh, why is it my turn to bump into someone now? First Jongup, then Daehyun...now me. Ugh..mianhae," the guy said as I looked at him and gasped. 'YONGGUK?!' I thought, shaking my head immediately.

"OH NO, ITS FINE!" I said as I saw Youngjae and Himchan behind him staring at me curiously. I gulped.

"Uh...okay..." He shrugged while walking past me as the other two followed him.

"OW. OW. OW. OW. HELP MEE!! AHHHHHHHH! IT HURTSSS!!!! YOU STUPID CRAB!!!" Xiumin shouted as Chen struggled to get the crab off. In the end, it just ended up pinching both of their fingers.

"HOLY ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL YOU---AHIUHDGIUHDGIUHDUHSGDIUJDS. IT HURTS!!!!" Chen screamed as the bolt of lightning zapped the crab, killing it. I stood there and stared at the two banana heads as the crab's pinchers let go of their red fingers and fell to the ground.

"YOU IDIOTS!!!" I yelled as they kissed their fingers. They looked at me and blinked.

"Oh....uh.... you didn't see that, did you?" Chen asked as I narrowed my eyes at the two and nodded.

"Oops..." Xiumin smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Come on little, empty minded, five year olds. We're going to find Yue Yin and the other two. Grab noona's hands before you little rascals get lost," I said sarcastically but grabbed their hands just in case they DID get lost again.

"Yiyi, I have a oo so you have to kiss my finger now to make it better," Xiumin demanded as I made a face at him.

"The hell...?" I muttered as Chen grinned and played along.

"Yeah! Kiss my finger, peasant!" He said as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Peasant..." I echoed quietly as he nodded.

"Yeah, kiss it!" Chen said putting his finger in my face as Xiumin did the same. I whacked their hands away but it just ended up in front of my face again.

"Please!" Xiumin whined, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

" No, let's go," I said as they both pressed their finger on my lips and ran away. I huffed, throwing daggers at the back of their heads with my eyes.

"STUPID BANANA HEADS!" I yelled and followed them.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"Where did they go?" I muttered, running around the grocery store. Yi Han went to the opposite side of the grocery store to look for the morons. I walked around, turning a corner but ended up tripping and bumping into someone. I mentally facepalmed myself and looked up. My jaw dropped as I jumped back and pointed at Daehyun's face as he did the same.

"IT'S YOU AGAIN?!" We both shouted. Red faced, I looked at the other two behind him, Zelo and Jongup. Zelo stood there and blinked at me cutely. And Jongup who was messing around looked up and gaped at me.

"IT'S YOU!" He shouted as Zelo frowned, scratching his head.

"How come I'm the only one who doesn't say that..." He mumbled, as I turned even more red.

"M-mianhae," I stuttered, standing there stiff as a statue and red as a tomato.

"It's okay...uh...are you okay?...your face is all red..." Daehyun asked with a worried face.

"I'm okay..." I said awkwardly. Zelo grinned at me. 'WHY ARE YOU GRINNING MAKNAE? GISDHGIDSGJDO. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WHY DO WE KEEP RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER???' I thought.

"Ay, don't tell me you're a fan of us?" Zelo asked, the others blinked at me.

"NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. 'KAY BYE. GOTTA GO!" I quickly exclaimed and hurried away. 'NO DUH. I'M OBVIOUSLY A FAN. SHGOSEHJOFIJDSUO. HOLY , WHAT THE HELL...I KEEP RUNNING INTO THEM...THIS IS CREEPY!!!' I thought, spazzing half the time on the inside since I was in public. After walking for a while, trying to calm myself down, I continued looking for the others.

"WOOOOHOOO!!!~" I heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol yell. I turned around to see them charging at me. Baekhyun was sitting in the cart and Chanyeol was pushing the cart around.

"HI YUE YIN!" Baekhyun waved at me, smiling cutely.

"YAH!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS CHASING ME WITH THE CART? GOD DAMN YOU STUPID BANANA HEADS!!" I screamed, running away as Chanyeol was running after me with Baekhyun sitting inside the cart.

"WAIT FOR US YUE YIN!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted, running faster.

"GOD DAMN YOU GIANT!!!" I shouted as people just stared at us and moved out of the way. I could hear the sound of the cart's wheels go faster and faster.

"YAYY!!!! FASTER!!! THIS IS FUN!! WOOOHOO!~" Baekhyun yelled, grinning from ear to ear and throwing his arms in the air.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN. ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU STUPID?!!! STOP RUNNING!!!!" I yelled, as they slowed down and stopped. Out of breath, I turned around and glared at them. Baekhyun hopped out of the cart and walked up to me, Chanyeol pushed the cart away and also walked up to us.

"I swear, if I was a knife, I would be stabbing you two right now," I grumbled, as Baekhyun hugged me.

"Aww, you're so cute Yinyin~" He sang, patting my head as I heard the sound of a bolt of lightning. I blinked. 'What the...eh, its probably my imagination.' I thought.

"You're ugly," I grumbled, making a face as he grinned.

"Thank you~ I know I'm fabulous," he said, flipping his hair dramatically. I laughed and grabbed their hands.

"Come on guys, let's go find the other three," I said, smiling to myself. 'I swear they are freaking five year olds.' I shook my head, as we went to get Yi Han and the others.

"YINYIN!!! KISS MY OO!!" Xiumin and Chen shouted, racing towards me. I blinked at them.

"What?" I blinked, as Chen grinned and pressed his finger on my lips quickly and cheered in victory as Xiumin punched his arm.

"YOU CHEATED!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO KISS MY FINGER FIRST!" Xiumin shouted.

"The hell...?" I muttered looking up at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who just shrugged at me. Baekhyun then ran to Yi Han and enveloped her in a hug.

"YIYI!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE!!!!!"

"ME TOO!!! DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH FUNNER WITH YOU AROUND!!!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran to Yi Han. Together with Baekhyun, he squeezed the life out of her and I could only stand there laughing.

"C-can't...b-b-breathe," Yi Han gasped for air.

"YAH! Bacon, I have a terrific idea!" Chanyeol whispered something in his ear as he nodded and grinned. Chanyeol ran to somewhere and Baekhyun whispered something in Xiumin's and Chen's ear. Then they all grinned like a little toddler opening presents. 

"Aish, what are you guys talking about now?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nothing..." They smirked.

"Hmmm...I don't trust you guys," Yi Han glanced at them suspiciously and I nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Chanyeol came running up to us with a derp smile and another...SHOPPING CART???

"QUICK!!!" All of a sudden, I felt myself getting lifted and next thing I know, I'm sitting in the cart with Yiyi next to me. We stared at each other, panicking.

"READY, SET, GO!!!!!!"

We felt ourselves being pushed super fast and couldn't help but scream like wild animals. 

"STAAAAP! STAAAAP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" We both screamed. The cart stopped with a jerk causing the two of us slide towards the front. They picked us up and put us on the ground. I was about too yell like crazy at them but Yiyi stopped me.

"There's no point in yelling at these five year olds. No matter how much you yell at them, they'll always be banana heads. I think we have everything we need. Let's just go pay for it," Yi Han said in an exhausted tone and gave the boys a pointed look.

They smiled sheepishly and Baekhyun asked, "Did you guys buy 10 packs of bacon? Cause I can't survive without my precious bacon." 

We laughed at his childishness. "Yes we do. In fact, we bought 15," I smiled. Baekhyun and Chen held my hands and the other two held Yi Han's hands like little kids.

"Come on guys," I said, following Yi Han to the check out area.

After paying for the items we went back to get the others who were waiting for us, to get ready to go back to EXOPlanet.

______________________________________

Hi guys!~

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter~

Remember to comment~:)

Hehe my cousin will update next,

Byee!^^

-LePand1506