Friends Once Again???

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 16

Friends Once Again???

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I noticed that Yue Yin was missing among the group. l looked at the door and noticed that her shoes were missing. Huh, she must have went out into the snow. Might as well spend some quality time with the Roaming Bunny.....l wonder if she's roaming around right now. -_-

l put on my jacket, gloves, scarf, and boots. "AYO, GUYS! IMMA GO OUTSIDE AND HANG OUT WITH YINYIN FOR A WHILE!" l called to the banana heads. You know, even though they can be pabo banana heads, not to mention complete derps, l like being around them. They make life less boring with their silliness and stupidness. l really wonder what it would be like if EXO-K were still best friends with EXO-M. l'm pretty that if not for their thirst for blood, they'd be just as much fun to have around as these 6 derps that we're staying with. lf only they weren't blood thirsty vampire banana heads. 

There is one thing l must say. Even if l had to meet 2 different magical beings, l'm glad it's vampires and angels instead of vampires and werewolves...

l opened the door and got the shock of my life. Yue Yin was sitting down on the snow facing 6 other figures. Those figures... ARE THEY EXO-K??? There's no one else, right? What are they doing? Why is Yinyin just sitting there? Did they hypnotize my BFF? l should call those banana angels!....but what if they aren't harming any of us in any way? l think l'll just go check out what's happening right now.

With confidence, l walked up to my best friend and like l expected, EXO-K.

"What are you guys doing here? What do you want? lf you're going to harm us, I'm going to call the other 6 out," l said in a stern voice. "lf you guys are just talking about how much life .......I AM HAPPY TO JOIN THIS WONDERFUL CONVERSATION!!!" l smiled a wide grin at them.

"First your friend is friendly with us and now you? Why are you guys being so nice and friendly? Shouldn't you guys hate us? Did the other pigs tell you guys to come out here and distract us while they try to execute a plan too kill us?" One of the guys added.

"Psshhh, interrogative much?" l said. "Since we don't know each other very well, let's introduce ourselves. ANNYEONG! I'M YI HAN! And too answer your questions, l'm out here because l noticed Yue Yin wasn't inside so l came out to find her. l just want you guys too explain yourselves and be friends with EXO-M again. l'm being nice and friendly cause that's normally my personality. I'm only mean when l feel threatened or when l'm annoyed or mad. Plus, l can see that you guys aren't totally harmful so there is no point in being mean. Your turn to introduce yourselves."

"Suho. I'm the leader."

"Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"D.O."

"Sehun. l'm the maknae."

"Kai."

"Ok! So we have nicknames for EXO-M guys. I have an idea for what l'm calling two of you. l'll think of nicknames for the rest later. Chanyeol, l'm calling you Chanchan. Baekhyun, l'm calling you Bacon." I smiled a satisfied smile.

"YAY! I GOT A NICKNAME!" Chanyeol said while smiling like a derp.....geez, what a derp. Baekhyun just gave me a dumbfounded look then shrugged.

"I can't believe you are already nicknaming them," Yue Yin facepalmed herself. l just shrugged in response.

"Okay, so what did EXO-M mean when they said you guys used too be like brothers?" Yue Yin asked.

"Yeah, and why can't you guys just forget the stupid past and be buddies again?" I questioned.

"You don't know what you are saying. Even if we wanted to be friends with EXO-M again, they would never accept." Suho said somewhat dissapointed.

"Honestly, we really miss them sometimes but our past doesn't allow us too be brothers now." Chanyeol said. "I miss having all 12 of us together. Alot of the times, we regret what we did too the girl back then and what happened between EXO-K and M. Not only that, we regret all those things we did to you girls."

"Why don't you fix it? Why not talk to the others. I'm pretty sure you guys will solve all problems. You guys are better as one group. Besides, you're all pabo banana heads." I dont' know why but l felt like l could trust everything these guys were saying. Also, their expressions told me that they were saying the absolute truth. 

"Can't you break this barrier somehow?" Yue Yin asked.

"No. Only EXO-M can break it, l think," Baekhyun said.

"Hmmm. Try stepping across here." Yue Yin said.

"Do you guys even trust us enough to be doing this? What if we are able to cross but then end up harming you two?"

Yue Yin and l looked at each other and smiled. l turn back to them and said, "We trust you. After all, you were close buddies with the other brainless angels. You seem sincere too. The two also have a feeling you can come over. Besides, whether or not you guys can cross this barrier will tell you if you're evil or not right? Only good beings can cross over." They smiled as this realization hit them.

"Come on guys. Let's do this thing." Suho, being the leader, hesitantly reached out his hand and dragged his body forward and............HE CROSSED! He was startled but started laughing happily when he found out that he was no longer the evil creature he thought he was. The other 5, gaining confidence now, slowly crossed the barrier one by one. IT WAS AWESOME! I KNEW WE COULD TRUST THEM!

"COM'ON GUYS! WE GOTTA GO TALK TO EXO-M!" Yue Yin said excitedly. At this they shared worried glances at each other. 

"Don't worry. They'll be happy too accept you guys. Now, let's go."

We dragged them to the front door. Yue Yin and l entered while the others stood behind us waiting for the cue to enter.

"OH YAY! NOONAS ARE BACK! PLAY WITH US!" Tao shouted excitedly.

"Oh....hahaha...ummm, you see..." Yue Yin stuttered.

"OH MY GOD! JUST SAY IT WOMAN! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'LL TELL THEM!" l got impatient with her. "Look guys. l don't want you guys to be having conflicts with EXO-K. Don't you guys ever, ever miss them?" They looked at each other. Tao was the one who spoke up.

"I do. l miss them alot." l felt bad for him. Poor guy, he misses his friends. 

"Well, it doesn't matter cause someone wants to see you poopfaces. Actually, it's more than one person. It's the other half of the poopfaces. So together, you guys make the EXO idiot, poopfaced, banana heads." They just looked me in confusion.

"HEY! OTHER POOPFACES! THIS IS YOUR CUE TO COME IN!" Yue Yin shouted. Slowly, the EXO-K members walked in.

-(Kris' POV)-

SKDFNDNVNXKLDNAPOSFJPOWESDKFN! WHAT ARE THESE GIRLS DOING! ARE THEY IDIOTS? MENTALLY RETARDED? DO WE NEED TO TAKE THEM TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL! HOW COULD THEY JUST BRING OUR ENEMIES....INSIDE OUR HOMES????

I looked around and saw the EXO-M members stunned. Tao had tears in his eyes. EXO-K was just standing awkwardly, avoiding our gazes.

I guess we stood there for a long time because then Yue Yin spoke up. "Are you just going to stand there all day? Can't you guys just sit down or something?" l was hardly aware of Yi Han dragging me over to sit down. They dragged all the guys to sit down.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." I asked them in a cold tone.

"Ummmm...uhhhh...I MISSED YOU KREASEEE!!!!!" Chanyeol blurted out. That kid had always been close to me back then.

"LUHANNIE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I REGRET TURNING AGAINST YOU GUYS! ESPECIALLY YOU! PLEASE, LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!!" He had tears falling down on his cheeks which caused Tao's tears fall. What in the world..... l'm speechless.

"Look, guys. We're really sorry. We seriously wanna be your companions again. We want to be friends again. We want to be brothers again. We, EXO-K, miss the old days? Remember? We would mess around with each other, dance together, sing together, rap together, cook together, pull pranks on each other. We regret every evil sin we caused. BUT WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!" Suho ended up crying at the end. l looked over at Yi Han and she had tears in her eyes.

"OH MY KRISUS! THIS IS SO SAD!"

"I KNOW RIGHT! I THINK KRISUS SHOULD JUST AGREE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!!!" l stared at her dumbfoundedly. l looked at all my members. They were all crying along with the EXO-K. Actually.....everyone was crying except Chanyeol. He just had a derp smile on. They were all hugging each other. I couldn't deny it, l missed them just as much as they missed us.

"OKAY! EVERYONE ATTENTION!" Everyone turned to look at me. "From now on, we are no longer EXO-M or EXO-K. We are just EXO." l smiled at them as they smiled back. We all got into a group hug. Chanyeol hugged the hell out of me.

"What do you think? Should we do the old cheer from back then?" Everyone nodded at Suho's suggestion.

Everyone put their hands in the middle, on top of one another, then shouted out, "WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!" Then we pulled the other two in and had a HUGE group hug.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYOOO WASSUUUUUUUUP

lol hope u like this chapter even though it was kinda rushed :)

my cousin is updating next

SO HAPPY ITS WINTER BREAK

anyway BYE~

-2pmfan4ever

 

tumblr_ma9ss7bu2L1rzvju6o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m56j1pBkuP1rxv75ko1_250.gif

image

image

tumblr_md2s8mWNyz1rhsbx4o1_r1_500.gif

image

HEHEHEH I KNOW ITS NOT EXO BUT YEAHHHHH TAEC IS COOL

image

image

image

tumblr_mfaa28mPdx1qadcc6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mfaa28mPdx1qadcc6o2_r1_500.gif