Winter

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 13

Winter

 

-(Yue Yin’s POV)-

As we were soaring through the evening sky, a chilly gust of wind blew in our way.  I shivered. I noticed Yi Han was asleep in Kris’s arms. ‘What the heck? How can she sleep like that? It is so cold… maybe that banana head Kris is just warm or something. Ha-ha... Oh wait, I bet she’s just tired.’ I thought as it became colder.

“Gosh, it’s really chilly.” Luhan shivered, as I nodded.

“Baozi, is that you?” Chen asked a slight puff of fog visible, because of his warm breath and the cool air.

“Yah, just because I’m the frost man doesn’t mean I would make the air around us chilly.” Xiumin pouted.

“It’s just the beginning of winter guys, you guys probably forgot right?” Kris asked.

“What?! WINTER?!?” I shouted, quivering again.

“Yeah, it should be about the same time the season is changing on Earth too. Right?...except it is much colder here.” Lay said. I nodded. “Yeah, it should be the beginning of winter on Earth too…” I grinned. ‘It’s December, Yi Han’s birthday is coming up. So is Christmas!’ We reached the house, Yi Han was still asleep like the hibernating tiger she was. Don’t you think it’s funny how I call her the hibernating tiger, when tigers don’t even hibernate? Ha-ha.

Kris carried Yihan inside, up to our room as the rest of us stayed in the living room.

 

-(Yi Han’s POV)-

I felt myself being carried upstairs, I was still half asleep. Then, I was set down carefully on a bed. I rolled on my side, my mind still unconscious. Sounds of footsteps walking away, the door squeaked, closing quietly.

~~~~~~~~<(*^v^*)>~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the stairs, everyone was playing video games.

“Ugh, you game nerds.” I mumbled.

Yue Yin looked up at me. “Oh, Yi Han! You’re awake.” She grinned at me.

“Yup, how long was I asleep?” I asked as they shrugged.Tao and Chen were battling each other on the Xbox 360.

“MWAHAH, YOU CAN’T BEAT ME CHEN. YOU KNOW IT, AND I KNOW IT.” Tao grinned.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW IM GONNA WIN.” Chen argued, as I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Yue Yin. ‘boys…they fight over everything.’

“RIGHT YUE YIN? IM GONNA WIN.” Tao asked Yue Yin but she just shrugged as Chen laughed hysterically.

“HAHA. SHE DOESN’T THINK YOU’LL WIN THE GREAT—CHEN! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME.RIGHT YUE YIN?” Chen asked, leaning over and looking at her. He grinned.

“NO! YUE YIN’S ON MY SIDE. RIGHT?” Tao asked looking at her. She shrugged again.

“HAHA THAT MEANS SHE’S NOT ON YOUR SIDE!” Chen shouted.

“DOES NOT!”

“DOES TOO!”

“DOES NOT!”

“DOES TOO!”

“NO!!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!—“

“OH MY GOD YOU BANANA HEADS NEED TO CHILL.” I shouted.

“NO!!!! THIS IS SERIOUS. S-E-R-I-O-U-S, SERIOUS” They both shouted and pouted at me, as Yue Yin laughed and looked outside.

“OH MY GOD, IT’S SNOWING SO MUCH! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING OF WINTER” She shouted.

“Oh yeah, well, it’s always like this so if we want to go outside we need lots of warmth” Luhan said.

“IT’S SNOWING?!!” I shouted, pressing my face to the cool window and looking at the snowflakes falling.

“SNOW!!!!!” I screamed excitedly.

“CHILL YI HAN, IT’S TOO COLD OUTSIDE TO GO IN THE SNOW RIGHT NOW.” Yue Yin said.

“Oh. Okay.” I frowned and went back to watching the guys argue with each other.

 

-(Yue Yin’s POV)-

I looked at the other two who were playing chess. I sat down next to Xiumin.

“Wassup frosty baozi.” I grinned, watching Xiumin and Kris play against each other.

“Heh, frosty baozi?” Xiumin snickered and looked at me.

“What is that? Some nickname you came up with?” He grinned.

“YUP. FROSTY BAOZI.” I nodded proudly. “THE BANANA HEAD ANGEL FROSTY BAOZI.” I laughed and looked at Kris.

“hmmm.. I don’t know about you Kris, I’ll just call you krease” I said grinning.

“Ooh…okay.” He nodded.

I grinned and pointed at Luhan. “BAMBI!” he stared at me bewilderedly. “WAIT! BUT IM SUPPOSED TO BE MANLY!” He said.

“OH BE QUIET BAMBI YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK MANLY!” I said as everyone laughed.

“WHY ME?! WHY AM I BAMBI.” He pretended to weep.

“CHENCHEN!~” I grinned as he just blinked at me.

“TAO-PAN!” I laughed hysterically as his jaw dropped at me.

“WHAT?! THAT’S A HORRIBLE NICKNAME YUE YIN! WHY THAT?” He pouted at me.

“What? It’s because you look like a panda and your name is tao, so your nickname is Taopan” I grinned.

“Ugh…” He sighed as Chen laughed at him.

“I HAVE THE BEST NICKNAME IN HERE!” He shouted.

“and…..lastly…..” I grinned and looked around for Lay.

“hmm? Where is Lay?” I asked.

“Oh he’s in the kitchen making dinner” Xiumin said.

“Oh.” I nodded.

“UNICORNNNNNNNN!! LAY CHIPSS!!!!!!” I shouted causing everyone to burst out laughing.

“UNICORN. HAHAHA THAT’S THE BEST.” Luhan laughed nonstop.

Lay walked out dumbfounded.

“What’s going on?” He asked blinking, scratching his head.

“Nothing~” the others sang.

“Oh yeah, do you have any hot chocolate?” I asked as he nodded.

“yeah, do you want some?” He asked as I nodded.

He smiled at me his dimple smile… as always, nodding he went to the kitchen.

He came back out with a mug filled with steaming hot chocolate and mini marshmallows floating on top. He gave the mug to me. I took it and grinned.

“Thank you lay chips~”

“Your welcome Yue Yin”

 

 

________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

LePand1506 here~

I hoped you guys liked this chapter~^^

My cousin will be updating tomorrow.

Byeee~