Odd Ball and Crystals

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

 Chapter 1

Odd Balls and Crystals

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

After a super boring lecture, I walked out of class. I'm a college student; nineteen year old Lee Yue Yin.

Yi Han was late today. Pfft, that pig sleeps so much and takes a shower for such a long time. I couldn't wait for her, I would've but I've been late way too much already. Being myself, I squeezed through the crowd hurrying to lunch. Yi Han probably skipped class and is eating right now at our table. When I arrived Yi Han was already eating, just as I thought. I went to get some lunch and sat next to her.

"You skipped class, what did you do in the mean time?" I asked putting a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

She smirked. "I skipped a lot already so I don't really care anymore... Mm, I just walked around the university. Bored," she laughed.

I grinned, "Is that what you do every time you're late and decide to skip?" I asked, chewing.

She grinned at me, "What else do you think I do?" I laughed and shrugged.

"I'm so glad we have the day off tomorrow~ No work to do! Hehe," I grinned.

"Psh, I'd be sleeping half the day," she replied. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Something is wrong with you and sleeping," I said.

Sarcastically, she said, "Oh, you know~ It's my beauty sleep."

"......."

"......."

We both ended up laughing like idiots, people in the cafeteria stared at us as if we were crazy.

We sat there and chatted for a while until the bell rang. We got up and walked back to class.

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

As Yue Yin and I walked to class, I saw something weird that was shiny in the corner of a wall in the hallway. It looked like some weird ball with crystals but I just ignored it.

We went in the class and took our seats. The only reason why I skip class so much is because I already know a lot of this stuff. Plus, I sometimes wake up late. I honestly have no idea why I went to college if I was gonna keep skipping class. But I have nothing to do with my life so I might as well go to college and find a job.

After a long and boring lecture, Yue Yin and I went home. On the way out, I saw that weird crystal ball again but just ignored it.

Once we got home, I the TV and sat down while Yue Yin went to get snacks.

"Ooh! It's TVXQ!!!" Yue Yin squealed once she got back, she sat down next to me and handed me some snacks.

"NO! DON'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL YI HAN! ITS TVXQ! NO. STOP!" Yue Yin shouted, reaching for the remote. I only wanted to see what else was on.

"NO. AYE, NO TOUCHIE!" I shouted back.

"WHY--" She was cut off when Super Junior came on. I screamed in excitement, jumping up and down on the couch.

"AISH! STOP SCREAMING, YOU MORON," she glared at me. I shrugged and fangirled anyway. We are tomboys, but tomboys fangirl too, right?

In the end, both of us kept on fangirling about everything. And we ended up watching a whole bunch of music programs that night, totally unaware of what would be happening the next day.

"OOH ! I FORGOT ABOUT HOMEWORK!" Yue Yin shouted running to her backpack, quickly taking her homework out and starting it.

"BUST ON SOME MUSIC, YI HAN!" She shouted at me.

“‘KAY." I some music--to the max. We started dancing while doing homework, idiotically. This is pretty much what we did everyday. We would listen to music 24/7 and do homework while dancing. We're idiots, I know.


~~~~Next Day~~~~~

 

- (Yue Yin's POV)-

Today we had a day off from school work. We decided to go walk around downtown and do something to relieve our boredness. I don't know how long we stayed downtown, but we missed our bus to go back to the university so we had to wait for an hour.

I sighed, sitting down on the sidewalk looking up at the sunset. I asked Yi Han, "Aye, what time is it?" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her shrug.

“I don't know, the bus just left like 30 minutes ago. We still have to wait longer for it to come," she frowned.

I groaned, "Aw man, this is boring. Let's go walk around," I said excitedly, jumping to my feet grinning. She grinned back and nodded.

We walked around in a dark ally. I honestly don't know why we would do that, but I guess we just did it because we weren't afraid of some guy ambushing us.

A sparkle of shiny blue light twinkled in the distance on the cold and solid ground. I blinked and narrowed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. I guess I wasn't the only one who saw it. 

Yi Han nudged me. "Hey, did you see that?" She asked. I nodded. We both walked closer to it slowly because of our curiosity. What was it? It looked strange, but in a pretty way. It was a circle shape -- blue with crystals pointing out in all directions.

I breathed, "Woah, its beautiful..."

Yi Han nodded. "What is it?" she handed it to me. I took it and examined it.

I shrugged, "I don't know, it's not important anyway, but it could sell for millions." I said.

"Yeah..."

Both of us gazed at this blue ball shape, with crystals pointing out in all directions; we stared at it for a moment. A sound of a bus stopping, doors opening for passengers to enter or leave was heard.

I gasped, "WE'RE GONNA MISS THIS ONE! COME ON, HURRY!" I shouted as we both ran, I was still holding the odd shaped ball.

Suddenly, the ground shook, though it was only where Yi Han and I were standing, what's going on?! I panicked, as both of us fell into the ground. We clung to each other, eyes locked shut. An odd feeling surrounded my body. It felt as if I was a floating feather. I opened my eyes and gasped, dazed as I struggled to breathe. We were still falling; no, scratch that. We were actually speeding upward. To space. The atmosphere became chillier and the air was thick, making it hard to breathe. What was happening? Is this a dream? I gasped once more, as my chest ached and my lungs felt as if they were going to burst. Then, everything out...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

LePand1506 here!

Sorry if this chapter was short and wasn't so good.

My head is not working well right now,

I'm gonna go eat and let 2pmfan4ever update the next chapter.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Subscribe and Comment!^^

I LOVE YOU ALL!<3

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL Hey GUYS!

Since my cousin didn't spam, I'll do it!!! :D

 

 

tumblr_men9wwbiMF1rsare0o1_500.png

 

tumblr_me9w60xcvT1rtii99o1_r1_400.jpgLOL I LOVE THIS PIC!!!

 

tumblr_meheggE92l1rkiae2o1_500.jpg

 

 

Picture of EXO-M

 

GOOD NIGHT!!!!

 

-2pmfan4ever