Chapter 2

My Life As A Sajang-nim's Daughter

 

 In YG’s office. 

 

“Jiyong, Yeongbae-ah, I have decided to make an idol group under the name of BigBang. I will scout another 4 trainees and you will train with them. But, I don’t know how long it will take. If you have problem with it you can quit now, I won’t stop you. Do you understand me?”, YG said in serious tone.

                                                                                                     

“Ne, hyung”, replied Jiyong. But his face showed that there was something that he wants to ask YG.

 

“Ne, Sajang-nim”, replied Yeongbae.

 

“Good. Jiyong-ah, is there anythere you want to ask?”, asked YG.

 

“Anieyo hyung. It’s nothing”, said Jiyong.

 

“Really? Well then you can dismiss now”.

 

Then they both left YG’s office with Jiyong still having puzzled face and Yeongbae who’s face in still blank mode.

 

***

 

“Yeongbae-ah, I made a big mistake. What if the girl tell sajang-nim about what happened.”, said Jiyong sounding scared.

 

“Gosh, I know right. I was speechless when sajang-nim called her his daughter. But, she looks nice. Maybe she’ll just forget it”, replied YoungBae.

 

“I hope so too. Aish, I need to meet her again to ask for forgiveness”, said Jiyong.

 

“Man, I didn’t know sajang-nim have daughter and that big! Didn’t he just married like two years ago”, said YoungBae again then his body bumped with Seven.

 

“Ah, hyung, annyeonghaseyo”, said Jiyong and Youngbae immediately while doing 90’ bow.

 

“Hey, Jiyong and Youngbae, Annyeong~”, replied Seven.

 

“Hyung, where are you going? Can we come too? Treat us hyung~” said Jiyong while doing aegyo.

 

“Aigoo~ my dongsaengs. I’m going to meet Byul now. But, I think you guys can come along. You’ll make the perfect cover for us. Byul is already with the sajang-nim’s daughter, the more the merrier!” replies Seven cheerfully.

 

“That’s great hyung!” replied YoungBae.

 

“Let’s go now. We’ll go there by the company’s car. I’m already a bit late than usual.”

 

“Yah Ji, you hear that. We can meet her! That’s your chance to apologize to her.”, whispered YoungBae to Jiyong.  “Aigoo, stop smiling. We’ll meet her and you have to apologise. You must, got it. Now let’s go, Dongwook hyung is already waiting”, said YoungBae again while pulling Jiyong’s hand.

 

 

****

 

 “Hyung,  do you know our sajang-nim’s daughter?” asked Jiyong.

 

“Of course, she really likes Byul so sajang-nim sometimes ask for Byul’s favor to entertain her when he is very busy. But, the luck’s on my side, I get permissions to go out and meet Byul. Keke”, replied Seven.

 

“But hyung, how come we’ve never heard about her and saw her . Also, didn’t our sajang-nim just got married around three years ago? How come his daughter looks almost the same age as us?”, asked Yeongbae.

 

That’s because, she is not sajang-nim’s real daughter. She was adopted a few months after sajang-nim’s wedding”, replied Seven.

 

“Why?”, this time both Jiyong and YoungBae asked Seven.

 

 

“Well, I heard various kind of version but I asked sajang-nim about it and he told me that Mia is his younger brother’s daughter. She lost both her parents in an accident. When our sajang-nim’s and his wife saw her at the funeral, they decided to adopt her as no other relatives were willing to take care of her. Also, Mia’s emotion state were not stable at that time, she refused to eat and talk. After the adoption, Mrs. Yang tried very hard to make Mia open up to her and she succeeded only after six months”, explained Seven.

 

“But hyung, why do we haven’t heard about her even a slightest bit?” asked Yeongbae.

 

“Jinjja? Maybe that’s because our sajang-nim’s marriage is a secret, so if he announce publicly that he have an adopted daughter would be scandalous. Haha”, replied Seven again jokingly.

 

Meanwhile Jiyong is in a deep thought, he is still thinking on how to approach Mia, the sajang-nim’s daughter.

 

“And Mia is already becoming a very cheerful and bright person, a little tricky too I must say. She always pull pranks to Jinu hyung and Sean hyung. I’ve also experienced her trickiness”, said Seven again.

 

*She sounded like a person that wouldn’t hold a grudge and after Dongwook hyung explanation, I bet she’s also pulling a prank on us. At that time she can always said that she is the sajang-nim’s daughter. But, we wouldn’t believe it would we?*  , JiYong thought.