Chapter 1

Annoying

“Jaaaagiya~!”
 
Why won’t the noise stop?!
 
“Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!”
 
What?! I’m trying to sleep!
 
“Yaahh, Jagiyaaaaaaaah~!”
 
You were violently wakened, head spinning as the man shook you.
 
“Jaaaagiiyaaa~!”
 
“Mmm… so that was you…” Groaning lightly, you rubbed the sleep out of yours eyes.

He shook you once again, almost whiningly, something that he only did with you. “Jagiyaaa! I’m hungry!”

You groaned and fell back on the bed. The sun wasn’t even up yet, and this maniac wanted to eat?!
 
“Jagi-” You cut him off by shoving your finger at his lips, the tip of your finger in his mouth.
 
“Shim Changmin, you’ve kept me up all night yesterday with talks of food during your sleep, and now you bother me at…” You look at the clock and continue. “5AM IN THE MORNING?! Just because you’re too lazy to COOK for yourself?!”
 
You whack his arm and plop the pillow onto your face.
 
You feel a pair of strong arms hugging you from the back, pulling you onto his chest. “Changmin… leave me alone! I want to sleep!” You whine, thrashing a little in his hold.
 
Resting your head on his chest, you felt a little at peace. He always had this effect on you, and you loved it. You close your eyes and listen to his breathing, slowly drifting back into your sleep land.
 
Just as you were about to fall into a deep sleep, you feel fingers at your sides. Ignoring them, you continuing sleeping, until they start digging into your sides gently.
 
Your eyes fly wide open as the tickly feelings crawl up and down your body. “C-C-Changmin!” You giggle, arms and legs flying in every direction.
 
“Changmin… ? What do you call me again?” You could almost hear the smirk on his face. “No, I refuse to call you that!”
 
Upon hearing that, the tickling came at you even quicker. Tears were gathering at the edges of your eyes.
 
“Chaaaangminnnie!” You whined, stomach tired from laughing too much. “That’s not it jagiya~” And the tickling continued.
 
“Changmin, stoooooop!” You managed to squeal out. He chuckled. “Oh.. You never learn. Call me ‘Changmin Oppa~!’, and I’ll stop.” He said his name in a higher voice, trying to imitate you.
 
You whacked him. “YAAAH! I do NOT sound like that! Ahahahahaha! S-Stop… C-C-Changmin O-Oppa!” You sighed in relief as the tickling stopped.
 
“So, can you cook for me?”
 
Great, now you were wide awake, at 5AM. The guy was successful in waking you up. Stupid guy, why did you have to love him so much?
 
You whacked him and slowly crawled your way off the bed, and to the kitchen; him following behind you with a huge smile on his face.
 
When you get to the kitchen, you feel a gentle weight on your back. Knowing that it was too light to be Changmin, even if he tried to hold his weight, you turned to sit up. A pair of hands stop you from moving.
 
“Ahh ahh, jagiya, don’t move! He’s going to fall off!” At that moment, you feel little tiny spikes moving up your back and to your shoulder, slowly and gently. Soon enough, you feel fur at the side of your chin.
 
Now sitting, you take the little fur ball into your hands. It was a cute little kitten, white and light orange with piercing golden eyes. The little thing meowed softly in your hands and tried to snuggle into them.
 
You giggled as you watched him poking his little wet nose through the spaces between your fingers.
 
“My friend brought him over about an hour ago. I didn’t want you to randomly discover him and yell at me, so I had to wake you up.” He grinned. You rolled your eyes. (He just wants food. Damn boy only thinks about his stomach.)
 
“What? I got you a kitten! You should give me something back.” He winked, signaling his head in the direction of the kitchen. You nodded your head and signaled for him to come closer.
 
He leaned closer, and you gave him a big smooch on the cheek. Then you ran back into your bedroom with your new kitty and snuggled under the covers.
 
Changmin pouted and sluggishly dragged himself into the bedroom, knowing that he, Shim Changmin, was not getting any food.