{ Kim Jonghyun }

❝ A Somewhat Different Fairy Tale ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Please read: I'm sorry for not updating Love to be Loved by You, but I was too busy lately and the next week I'll be much more busy with school. I have 5 exams next week TT^TT
Well, I was able to update this story, because this chapter was almost done before I got all this school's stress, so it didn't take me long to finish it.
The other chapter for LTBLBY is also in progess, but since I don't want to mess up the class trip, I decided to take some time with it and update this story first. I'll update LTBLBY next week, after my exams. Please be patient *puppy eyes*
Ok I'll shut up now. Enyjoy the chapter.

 

                                                                                                             

 

“Prince Jonghyun?” Key said in shock. He couldn’t believe he was standing in front of Jonghyun, his old friend. He had recognized the Prince from the very first second. Jonghyun hadn’t change at all. He still looked like the same Prince that Key had kept in his memories.

 

---Flashback---

The little Key flinched as a hand grabbed his wrist, dragging him out of the beautiful majestic garden. 

“Jjong, what are you doing?” He asked.

“Hurry up, Bummie!” The prince told his younger friend.

“What are we doing here?” Key asked, whispering, as the boys arrived at the Queen’s bedchamber and hid behind the couch.

“Mother will go out soon; I want to show you something.” Jjong placed his hand closer to Key’s ear, leaned closer and whispered.

The young Key looked at the Prince confusingly, but his eyes quickly wandered to the door as the Queen and her maid walked out, leaving.

As soon as his mom was gone, Jonghyun took the younger boy’s hand and lead him to the Queen’s dressing room. Key’s jaw dropped when he entered the huge room with thousands colorful, beautiful dresses and shoes.

“Wow, do they all belong to your mom?”  Kibum asked, running from the dresses to the shoes, then to the gloves like he was in his own world.

“Come on, Bummie, it’s right here” Jonghyun’s cute voice brought Key back to earth. He followed the Prince to the middle of the room where Jjong stopped in front of a jewelry table, pointing at it.

“Look,” said the little Prince, causing Kibum to widen his eyes in surprise.

“Oh my god, Jjong, isn’t that ---?” The younger boy asked, but was cut off by Jonghyun before he could finish his question.

“Yes, it is,” answered Jonghyun, taking the crown in his hand. Then he turned to Key and placed it on the other boys’ head carefully, smiling.

“When I grow up, I’ll marry you and make you my Queen,” said the Prince with confidence.

“But what if you’ll forget me when you grow up?” Key asked innocently, pouting.

“I won’t.”

Jjong’s answer met a doubting Key.

“Uhm… then,” said the Prince thoughtfully. Then, suddenly, he got on his knees and took Kibum’s hand, saying.

“Kim Bummie, will you marry me?”

By that, a smile appeared on Key’s lips as he bent down, hugging Jonghyun tightly.

“Yes, I will.” He said, kissed Jjong’s cheek.

“Then we are engaged now,” said the little Jjong cheerfully. “See? Now we can’t be separated anymore and I’ll never ever forget you.”

---Flashback Ended---

 

“May I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter