{ L e e T a e m i n }

❝ A Somewhat Different Fairy Tale ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-->This is how the characters in this chapter look like^^ <--

{Kim Gwiboon} Kibum's mother


{Kim Hyun Jung} Kibum's Stepmother
when she was young.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] A very very short chapter, I know, but maybe I’ll update again tonight. So yeah, enjoy the chapter.^^ ANd please comment, tell me what you think about the story s far. Pretty please.

Kibum was kneeing on the cold floor to look under his bed. No rope. Where the hell was his rope? He knew exactly that he put it in his small commode. How could it be gone? He needed it to get out of his room through the window. He had heard Hyun Jung told Sulli that she would lock him up in oder to hinder him from attending the ball and he couldn’t let her do this to him. He had to get into the castle.

He knew he was no angel. And he didn’t expect anyone to think of his that way as well. Yet, for some reason they did. They would look at his in disbelief if he’d swear or if he’d just laugh too loud. No, he was no angel. He was just simply a quite boy who preferred to listen than to speak. He didn’t mind people misunderstand him. He just didn’t care about them at all.

The young boy sighed, stood up and almost fell on the floor again, but luckily he had made it to the bed. Feeling too dizzy to stand up again, so he just sat there, unmoving. His head hurt from the loud yelling of his stepmother and on top of that his stomach was hurt by the hunger he was having. His stepmother hadn’t let him eat anything the whole day, since he was too late at the market and all the fishes were sold.
Kibum looked up as he heard his stepmother calling him loudly. Standing up quickly, he ran upstairs, finding her and his stepsiblings in the kitchen, well dressed. 

“Here you are, finally. What do you eat that you’re so slow? Oh wait, you ate nothing.” Sulli said and laughed at her own good joke. Kibum rolled his eyes, ignoring his stepsister.

“You,” He heard Hyun Jung called him, telling him to come closer. “Look at this.”
Kibum came closer and saw a dish full of lentils in the ashes. I want you to pick the lentils out of ashes and it should be done when we’re back or else you are going to sleep on the kitchen floor tonight.”
Then she gave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter