{ Unwanted Solution }

❝ A Somewhat Different Fairy Tale ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: A very short chapter, because I'm sick TT^TT

The last day had passed faster than the boys wished and what they had feared was becoming true. There were only a few hours left until Onew’s execution day.

Jonghyun and Minho were sitting unmoving in their friend’s cell, staring in the air with lifeless eyes. They felt scared, sad and angry; but most of all, they felt guilty towards Onew. They couldn’t help him even though they had tried everything to find the real murder. They couldn’t persuade the King to delay the execution either since the Princess’ husband – the King of the neighbor Kingdom – was going to visit his wife’s family next week. The problem was a mythos that the King family had believed in for centuries. It said that if noble blood flowed while two Kings were in the same castle, a terrible war would happen between two Kingdoms.

Since last night, Jonghyun and Minho had stayed with Onew. They didn’t know what to talk about in such a situation, but it was just clear that they have to stay together right now.  

“Where is Key? Doesn’t he want to see this old man one last time?” Onew asked, laughed at his own joke, while the other boys didn’t show any reaction and only looked him in disbelief.

Off all people, how came that Onew was the one being so fearless? It was as if he had resigned to his fate.

“He has been in the kitchen since yesterday and cooked none stop. No one could get him out there. Perhaps it’s his way to overcome the situation.” Minho explained.

“Poor boy, he makes me feel so sorry.” The older boy’s statement caused Jonghyun to jump up in anger.

“Seriously? Is that what you’re thinking now? Shouldn’t you worry about yourself? Stop acting like you’re not scared. Do you think you’re brave when you do that? That’s so annoying.” The Prince yelled loudly in frustration, rushed out of the cell, leaving his shocked friends behind. As soon as he reached the stairways, someone bumped into him hard.

“Bummie,” said Jonghyun surprisingly. “You here?”

 “Isn’t it improper to behave like that, Jjonggie?” Kibum asked with a serious expression, but very soon he looked softer and held Jonghyun’s hand gently, leading the Prince back to Onew.

“Don’t be like that on such a day, please.” He said with a sad voice.

It was a mystery how Jonghyun would do everything this boy asked for. Maybe it was his gentleness, his puppy eyes or his soft touch.

“I heard that you guys haven’t eaten anything yet?” Kibum asked as he entered the cell with Jonghyun and just like Onew, he acted like nothing bad was going to happen. However, his red and puffy eyes were something he couldn’t hide.

“Hello, Kibum. It’s so nice to see you,” The older boy greeted, forced a smile that, however, faded immediately.

“What is this sweet smell? What do you have there, Kibum?” asked Onew, pointed at the small bag in Key’s hands.

“Ahm a special banana cake, but why?” Kibum asked.

“I know this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter