My Darkest Valentine_HeartFive

My Darkest Valentine

 

He becomes weary and groggy the next few hours. He sometimes hallucinates, and all I could do was to cry silently.

I fell asleep. Deep.

A minute or two passes. Then  I jolt awake when I heard noises and thumps from beside me.

“Clear!” 3. 2. 1. “Clear!”

“Donghae!” Kyuhyun shouts. “Are you okay?”

“What? How’s Hyukjae?” I startlingly shout. Sweat all over my shirt.

Kyuhyun did not answer. That was worse. All he gave out, was a long, apologetic face.

Hyukjae was unconscious. The doctor was here, Sungmin was beside him, saying words of comfort and how well he was doing.

Tears run down.

Then all went black.

After a few hours or so I think, Sungmin was touching my forehead. Then my neck, wanting to know if I have fever or what.

My eyes snap open.

“HYUKJAE!” i shout, thinking he’s already dead, and I failed to be at his side.

“Hae, calm down. What happened to you? You PASSED OUT TWICE ALREADY!” Sungmin exclaims.

“What? I’m sorry, i didn’t know. I DON’T CARE!” I snarl. “HOW’S EUNHYUK, THAT’S ALL I CARE ABOUT!”

Again, Kyuhyun shoots the miserable look. And so did Sungmin, confirming my thought.

When they kept silent, i rushed to Eunhyuk’s side, held his hand, and cried.

He lay silently. No sound, no movement, no anything. No sign of life.

Crying tirelessly, eyes almost bulging out of redness, I hear his voice.

“Hae...”

I shoot up. “HYUKJAE?” I wipe my tears away and a sly smile brushes from my face.

“Donghae. Love. Stop...crying. I want you...to listen.”

Kyuhyun signalled Sungmin to get out of the room. They knew so well we wanted some privacy.

“I’m all ears.” I replied.

“Can you get...that folder by...the window?” He speaks so slow and soft that I need to lean forward and wait for the next word.

I did as I was told.

“Open it.”

I did.

My eyes scan through the pages. These were all...pictures of ME!

“Hyukjae...” I whispered, not taking my eyes away from the pages.

He smiles weakly.

The drawings of me made by him...there’s about...i don’t know. It’s countless. Very thick.

But. There’s something else.

In every picture, HE was there. Staring at me.

Instead of just me in the sketch, he had drawn himself also.

Every position, standing, walking, eating . Every action I do that I can think of. It was all on black and white on the paper.

Also, a space of message was written. I read one, and it was all about his message of love for me.

Tears can’t stop.

“Hae...I need to tell you something.”

“I’m listening.” I said discreetly.

“I’ve lied to you. I... did not tell you... about my sickness. I knew i had cancer.”

“What...?” I ask. Confusion slapping my head.

“Ii did not let you know...I had cancer ever since I met you...It has just hard this time...too bad...I guess...?” He tried to crack a joke.

“Why didn’t you tell...me?” I can’t stop sobbing.

“I wanted to live with you normally. If..you had known...you might not treat me like this...you might even leave me...but there’s more than that...I am greatly afraid. Of myself.”

“Oh...Hyukjae...you know i will love you no matter what...” I touch his cheek and hot, painful tears run down.

“As for this...” He holds up his present.

“I want you to know...how I truly feel about you. The real feelings. The good, and even the negative ones...Read it...I want you to remember me as I want to be remembered.” He whispers.

“Hyukjae...why are you saying this? You won’t die! You can get over this! I know you will!” I tried too cackle  encouragement.

“Hahaha...you are so silly...we both know the truth. I’ve got no less than a day to survive...that’s the truth.”

Imagine me in your position. Imagine that the one you love is saying this to you. He/she is the one telling you, straight in the face, no lying, no understatement. That he/she will die. Will be gone soon. For good. An all you can do is cry, cry, cry. It feels perfect, right? Perfectly damned.

“i love you, Lee Hyukjae. I will love you until the end. And it’s not this moment. i want you to remember that. Even if i love somebody else, it could never be the way i did with you. Even if I meet someone new, you will always be the best. No one could replace you in my heart.” I say in undertone.

“the feeling is mutual, Lee Donghae. That’s all I can say. The rest is written in your heart already.”

And with that, he withdraws his final breath.

What a rainy ending given to a perfect day.

 

*  *  *

 

I hope you guys enjoyed it. :)

It's short, I know. And kinda lame too. Sorry.

Don't be hard on me pleeeeease!

Comments are very welcome.

I'll improve for you guys :D

If you find this similar to another story, I did not copy this. it's unintentional that that story and mine are somehow the same.

Sorry :)

 

I AM THINKING OF CONTINUING THIS. But I want to know what you guys think. Should I???

NO, HYUK WILL NOT WAKE UP. LOL =)) 

 

Just comment below if I should continue or what. Ot stop or what. HAHA.

 

THANKS Y'ALL~