My Darkest Valentine_Heart One

My Darkest Valentine

Do you ever get the feeling that the one you love could be gone in an instant? In a snap of a finger? Even he/she is very close to you, right by your side, you sometimes feel that he/she would be gone soon? Then you'll feel all of a sudden...protective of that person? That's what I feel most of the time of Lee Eunhyuk.

It was past 4 in the afternoon on February 13, the day before the heart's day. I was sitting by the window, reading 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Sparks. The light from the sky was almost fluttering, reminding me that it would be dark soon. Eunhyuk was sitting in front of me, sketching. His forehead creases, then he slowly closes his eyes. He falls back to his chair and puts the charcoal pencil down by the ledge. He shakes his head. "I can't get your eyes right," he says. As usual, he was drawing my position. He enjoyed doing that whenever we're together. Whenever I ask him why he does that, he always say it's a secret, something he keeps for himself. "Will you give me that sketch afterwards?" I ask, leaning forward. "No," he answers quickly. "Why not? You have loads of your drawings of me,"I start to argue. "Eh? You have loads of yourself. This is my collection." he replies, then smiles, hinting he was already satisfied. I stare at him, loving the wasy he moves everytime.

Everything about Eunhyuk is plainly adorable. His smile, his eyes, his perfect square jawline. The sniff of his hair, his usual scent, they all make me love him more. Not only because of the appearance that I love him, his attitude and personality attaches me to him. He is the kind of person who would want nothing but be able to help, and would wish for me nothing but the best.

I feel so possessive. Sometimes, I just want to hold him tight and never let him go.

"Hey Hyuk, tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Do you want to go out?" I finally found the courage to ask. "Uhh, can we just stay at home? Together?" he replies. "Come on, it's a special day. We seldom go out." I reasoned out, putting the book back to the shelf and removing my glasses. He did not answer, and I can tell that he is more focused in drawing me than listening to me. I stopped his right hand and tilted his chin up. He blinks. I giggle. He looked like a little boy, so cute. He shakes his head to snap out of it. "I.am.not.yet.DONE!" he says, poking my forehead away. I laugh. "How about this. We go to the park in the morning and stay at home for the rest of the day? Fair enough?" he suggests, his eyes bright. "Okay." I agreed.