Chapter 1

Fate - Beast (Kikwang, Hyunseung); Secret (HyoSung,Ji Eun,Zinger);MBLAQ (Lee Joon); 4minute (HyunA); B.A.P (YongGuk, Himchan)

 

---
 
Zinger is shouting for her sister at the corridor.
 
" Jeon HyoSung ... Waking up !!! "
 
In no time at all, HyoSung is opening the door when she's wearing headphones.
 
" Zinger ah, you always make noise. I'm going to the school right now... Hmm bye. " - HyoSung said to Zinger
 
---
 
Hyosung is sitting on the bus, the headphones is put on the neck. She's looking everyone at the street.
 
~Flashback~
 
10 years ago ...
 
Hyosung's mom laid low above pool of blood. Her face was very pale, the breath was faint. Near, HyoSung cried and screamed so loud. But her mom died. 
 
" Omma ... Don't sleep ! We must return our home. " - Hyosung said to her mom when she cried. The tears dropped on the face.
 
Be quiet !!!
 
~End~
 
At the Byung Moon Ko high school, in front of the school portal the girl has long brown hair, she is waiting her best friend. Her best friend is Jeon HyoSung and this girl was named Song Ji Eun.
 
" Jeon Hyosung ... I am standing here " - Ji Eun is waving, shouting and smiling when she saw HyoSung.
 
" I miss you every day my friend " - Hyosung is very excited, she is hugging Ji Eun.
 
They look like the sisters. Opposite they is the boy, he is tracking HyoSung and Ji Eun. His name is Lee Joon. He is Ji Eun's brother and ex-lover of HyoSung.
 
He has recently returned from the UK. He wishes he could take care of for HyoSung.
 
" Jeon HyoSung ... I Love you " - Lee Joon is looking HyoSung and then after that he's going on the street under the trees.
 
---
 
" Annyeong ... " - Ji Eun is talking with her friend when she stood ahead of the class.
 
HyoSung is sitting at the table while listening to the music from headphones. She is quietly !!!
 
" HyoSung ah ... Did you meet my brother ? " - Ji Eun is sitting next to HyoSung. The headphones is being pulled off the ears, she asked HyoSung.
 
" No, I didn't ... and I don't want to meet Lee Joon " - HyoSung is tilting head and replying the question of Ji Eun. Then she is touching the bullet that she wears, this bullet killed her mom. This bullet was carved a white rose.
 
Her dad and mom are the police, they investigated about Organization was named White Rose - This Organization take part in buying and selling of weapons, drug production, make counterfeit money ...
 
They were killed by people of the White Rose Organization.
 
" Jeon HyoSung ... Your teacher called you " 
 
" Ok ... Ji Eun i think we will talk together then " - HyoSung is standing up and going out in order to meet our teacher.
 
---
 
In the school yard, the boy and the girl is standing across from each other, that girl is crying in the meantime that boy is indifferent.
 
" Lee Kikwang ... I'm sorry. Don't go, please !!! "
 
" Anna Hwang ... I must say how much in order to understand. Go away ! " - Kikwang is smiling faintly.
 
HyoSung is going through the school yard so as to meet Han teacher at that time. 
 
" Yaa ... Lee Kikwang ... You should die " - Anna Hwang is really angry. Her high heel is being flowed to the Kikwang by Anna. But unfortunately the high heel is dropping on Hyosung's head. She is staggering and then she is fainting on the yard.
 
" Anna ... Are you crazy ? " - Kikwang is shouting while running to the Hyosung. 
 
 
 
Immediately, Kikwang is carrying HyoSung pick-a-back in order to bring HyoSung to the medical room.
Kikwang is putting her on the bed then he covering her head with warm towels and then he leaving the medical room.
" HyoSung... I think I was met you in the past. My name is Lee Kikwang but you can call me that Kid. " - HyoSung is reading the paper which Kikwang put in next to HyoSung before he goes.
" Lee Kikwang ... I can't remember that I met you somewhere ... but thank you " - Hyosung is smiling although her head is very pain.
---
" Yaa ... Are you stupid ? " - Zinger is going on the room, she looks like the witch.
" No, I'm very awake. So unnie can go out. " - HyoSung is pointing toward the door.
" Ok !!! HyoSung ... I am not going to care " 
" Fine "
Zinger went out, she is really really upset. HyoSung is sighing and as a habit HyoSung is touching the bullet.
Wait ! Where is the bullet ??? HyoSung is looking around the room but she can't find it.
Jeon HyoSung she is stupid, It just a bullet that you can't also hold. 
" This is a bullet. " - Kikwang is keeping the rope have bullet was stuck to shirt button.
Kikwang is the son of the boss of White Rose Organization. Of course he can realize this bullet because the bullet is characteristic of Organization.
" Jeon HyoSung ... I will find you soon ... You make me feel curious "
Kikwang is calling phone for his friend - Bang Yong Guk. Yong Guk is also member of Organization.
" Annyeong ... Kikwang "
" Bang Yong Guk ... Can you help me ? "
" Ok ... "
" I need information about Jeon HyoSung, she is a student of class D-9. Tonight I will meet you at Midnight Bar. "
" Ok ... Wait !  Is she new girl friend ? " - Yong Guk is laughing.
" No. She is just new friend "
" Ok ... See you soon"
~TBC~
Anna Hwang
 
P/s: I'm sorry everybody. I study English very bad. I wish everybody understood this story.
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/mYn_dOll