Will I meet him again?

THAT XX

 

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly and he saw the entire room was white no exception the people who were around him too. He closed his eyes again and tried to recall the memory that had happened to him. After he realized that he was in the hospital now, he attempted to get up from his bed and asked one of the nurse who are nearby.

“Excuse me! Do you see the man who brought me here?”

The nurse thought for a moment and then answered his, ”Aaaa…What do you mean it’s good-looking man with a tiny body?”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow, “Ne.”

“He just left,” she replied.

“Ah, kamsahabnida.” Chanyeol gave her a big smile and winked making her face blushed.

Chanyeol ran to the corners of the room at the hospital, but he could not find the man who has helped him. He also run out of the hospital and he saw that man walking towards the end of the road. “Yah! Wait!” He was trying to catch the guy, but his efforts down the drain because he felt the pain in his body. “Who are you?” Chanyeol cried loudly, but the guy did not hear his cries. The guy was immediately entered into a bus and went away, leaving him standing speechless. Chanyeol can only be stunned to see the departure of the guy.

 

Will I meet him again?

Can I be his friend?

Why do I feel that this meeting was destined for us?

- The inner voice of Chanyeol -

 

@@@@@@

 

Bwing…bwing…bwing…bwing…

Baekhyun phone was rang. He picked up the phone. “Ne, Kris-gege.”

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah! I had called you from earlier, but you did not pick up.”

“Miane, gege.”

“Are you alright? Did you get home?”

“Ne. I just got home. Waeyo?”

“Nothing. I was just worried because you got home alone.”

“Yah, Are you doubting with the master of Hapkindo?”

“Araseo…araseo…Jalka!” He hung up the phone

TUUUTTT ----------------

He put the phone down on the table and he lay down on his bed.

“Oh my back…appo…He’s too heavy.”Baekhyun muttered. He closed his eyes and shortly afterward he fell asleep.

 

@@@@@@

 

“Now, Open page 150!” The teacher stands in front of class and ask to the student to pay attention for his lesson.

GRAAAAKKKK……………

The door opened. All of sudden all that were there startled to Sung gyu and Woo hyun open the classroom door forcibly.

“Yah, Sung gyu-shi, Woo hyun-shi, Why are you late again?”

“I’m sorry.” They replied to the teacher.

The teacher glared to them, “What’s wrong with your face?” The teacher looked at their messy face, “Saw?”

“Aniyeo, teacher.” Woo hyun replied, “We only had a small accident.”

“Really?” They nodded.

 

At lunch time.

 

“Hyung, gwenchana?” Suho asked to Sung gyu

“Ne.”

“Appo?”

“Yah, Aesaekki! Don’t you see it?” Sung gyu glared.

“Hyung, Mwoyaige?” Kris asked to him.

“That – .“ Sung gyu gazed to Woo hyun, trying to shut up his mouth.

“Ani…  There’s no need to worry.”

“Yah, hyung, Your face are like that. What is true it’s okay?”

“Yeah.” Sung gyu nodded.

“Yah, hyung. Why do we not tell them?” Woo hyun looked at his hyung, but now Sung gyu trying to close Woo hyun mouth with his hand.

“Aniyeo. There’s no need to worry. Okay.”

However, Woo hyun release Sung gyu hand from his mouth. “Yah, We battered because of them.”

All of them raised their eyebrows.”What do you mean?” Jong in asked to Woo hyun who were beside him.

“Red Gun members.” All of them put up a face of shock mixed with anger.

Sung gyu can only sighed. He actually didn’t want to tell this to his friends. He just doesn’t want to enlarge the problem, but it’s too late.

 

@@@@@@

 

“Sehunie… You forget to bring that again?”

“Mian…Luhan ge…” Sehun pouted his mouth.

Luhan chuckled to see his dongsaeng. “Kyeopta…” he mumbled.

“Mwo?”

“Ani…”

Jong dae who next to them was looking at them with envy, “You guys make me envy.” Then he turn towards Minseok.

“Wae?” Minseok glared to him.

“Ani.” He shook his head.

Zelo staring at someone who was just coming in and waving his hands. “Taejang-captain… Chanyeol hyung!!!” Chanyeol smiled and waved back.

“Waseo?!” Ho won smiled to him.

“Hmmm..” Chanyeol stared to Tao and Zelo who was playing ddakbam-hit the forehead with fingers. “I also want to join.” He smirked to them.

“Andwae…!!!”

“Wae?”

“You’re hitting very hard.”

“Aniyeo. I’m going to play gently.” Chanyeol gave his big smile. “I promise.”

The three of them ended up to play together and guess what Chanyeol did. He broke his promise to play gently.

“Auch…Hyung…appo…!!!” Tao cried and wiped his forehead.

“Hahahaha…” Chanyeol laughed out loud.

Dong woo who are playing his ball rotate his body towards Chanyeol. “Chanyeol-ah… We are going to go to pub. Do you want to come with us?”

“I want to. Jo-a…!!!” Zelo cried to his hyung.

“Andwae!!!” Dong woo stared to him.

“Waeyo?!”

“Because you are a high school student.”

“Mwo?! You too. Pabo!”

“Ahhh..Georeo?? Hahahaha…”

“Okay! We’re going to pub now. Kaja…!!!” Chanyeol pulled Dong woo dan Zelo arms. And the others follow him dari belakang.

They take a bus to go to Gangnam. After reaching the crossroad, the bus that they were travelling stop ang they get off from the bus. They are walking in the bustling streets. When they will be crossing the riad, accidentally Chanyeol sees a figure for a few days he was looking for. Immediately his footsteps also stopped.

“Sorry, I must go now. Mian.” Chanyeol said to them while he ran in pursuit of the boy.

“Yah, oddiga?!” Ho won cried to him, but Chanyeol had a hurry run.

“We go without him. Kaja!!!” Luhan asked to them.

They finally left without Chanyeol. As they turn toward the narrow alley, suddenly they were confronted by a bunch of people.

“Dong woo, Annyeong!!!” said one of them. “We meet again.”

Directly, Dong woo showed expression of anger. “Cha Sun Woo.” He rolled his eyes. “You also bring your friends..huh…” Sun woo just smirked to him.

A tall blonde-hair boy pat Sun woo shoulder and step forward. “Ulaemanniya!!” he said.

“Waeyo?! Duizhang is also here.” Dong woo looked at the tall boy.

“Wae?! What I should not intervene?!” The tall boy named Kris’s glaring them. He looked at them one by one, but he could not find the boy he was looking for.

“Eodiseo taejang-I deul – where the leader you guys? Does he hide from us?” Kris gave a smirk to them.

“Don’t be wordy.” Dong woo said while glared to him. “What do you want?”

“Wooaaa..calm down…” Kris gave his grin and take a closer to Dong woo. “We just want revenge.”