Revenge

THAT XX

 

“Shake it…shake it…yo shake shake it…shake it…shake it…yo EVERYBODY!!!” They sing and dance insane at the karaoke room. However, there’s a boy who just sit at the corner of the room.

“Yah!!! Baekhyun-ah!!! Don’t just look away!!! Let sing together!!!” Woo hyun yelled to that boy, but he’s still not moving. He just shake his hands and give a smile.

“Aish…what’s up with that kid?!” Sung gyu whispered.

“Yah!!! Don’t care about him!!! Let’s sing again!!!” Yixing pressed the button of the remote control. And then a song begins to play.

“Oo.. It’s my song.” Daehyun cried. “Yeah baby!” (BGM >>> DJ DOG – RUN TO YOU)

They sing louder and louder like a pabo. “Once again! YEAAAAHHHH!!!!” Kris cried to them

“Guys! Who want to hear Kyungsoo’s voice?”  Jong in yelled while he pointed to Kyungsoo.

“Na…!!!”

“Nado…!!!”

They raise their hands.

“OKAY..!! Let’s hear!!” Kris replied. “Ladies and gentleman. Give it up for D.O!!!!”

“Wooaaaaa…” They shout and clap their hands like a crazy fanboy. “D.O! D.O! D.O!”

Kyungsoo begin to sing a ballad song while all of them wave their hands.

“My baby, baby baby, baby baby Marhejwo nege What Is Love?” he comprehend fully to the song and make all of them stunned, especially Jong in.

 

5 hours later

 

“It’s too late. Jalka!” They had stayed at karaoke room for 5 hours and they have been walking to go home. They split into 4 groups due to the different way to go to their house. Sung gyu walk with Woo hyun, Kris walk with Yixing and Daehyun, Kyungsoo with Jong in, and Baekhyun walk alone to go to his apartment.

 

@@@@@@

 

Sung gyu and Woo hyun walk through a narrow street at Gangnam district. The time showed at 9.00 PM. When they get in a narrow alley, they hear the sound of footsteps behind them as someone was following them. Immediately, they stop their footsteps and look at back. There’re four boys come to approach them. Sung gyu and Woo hyun can’t see them due to the dark of the night until the boys stand under the lights.

“Olaenmanniya!” One of those guys greeted them.

“What do you want?” Sung gyu said while his eyes looked at wooden sticks that are carried by the guys.

“Hahahaha…You’re so funny.” The other spoke up. “Calm down! Calm down! We just want to play with you guys.”

Sung gyu wrinkles his forehead. He don’t know why they look for them.

“Hyung, Stay beside me!” Woo hyun whispered to Sung gyu. Sung gyu nodded and they show their back to each other.

The four boys step forward slowly and they try to split Sung gyu and Woo hyun. They started to swing their bat and then the fight begins.

 

@@@@@@

 

Tonight the sky is cloudy and the weather is very cold. Chanyeol walked ot of a store with bringing hot chocolate in his hand.

“Hooo…it’s so cold!” He cried while tried to warm his hands. He stepped quickly to be able to get home quickly. However, he suddenly stopped halfway when he saw a swarm people in the narrow alley. He tried to take closer and saw a guy being made fun of the other guys.

“Yah…!!!” Chanyeol cried to them and they’re looking back.

“Who you are?” The tall guy asked to him

“Who am I? Yah… I just an ordinary person who want to pass on this road.” Chanyeol gave a big smile, then he looked towards a guy with face covered by blood.

“What did you do to him?”

“It’s not your business.”

“Well.” Chanyeol give a smirk smile. “But you guys are blocking my path.”

One of them replied to him. “What is with that brat kid?”

“What did you said?” Chanyeol roll his eyes and glare to him.

“Yah…!!! Adeul…!!! Go away or we’ll do something to you!!!” the tall guy asked.

“What if I don’t want to?” Chanyeol gave a big smile again.

The big guy yelled to the tall guy,”Hyung, get him!!!”

The tall guy swing a hit to Chanyeol’s head, but he can avoid it. Chanyeol try to return a blow to that guy and he get a strike on the guy’s chin. And then, the other try to ambush. Although they try to strike, Chanyeol can avoid and give them invention of hit. When he was busy beating them, one of them raised his revolver and aiming it to Chanyeol.

“Stop it!!!” The guy shouted

Chanyeol stop beating them and look at the guy. And then, he raise his hands.

“Woaaa…what is it? You have a revolver.”

“Shut up your mouth!” The guy gave a cue to the other. “Get him!”

They hold tightly his hands and aim fist right in his belly. Chanyeol coughed and blood come out from his mouth.

“Aesaekki!!!” Chanyeol tried to breathe.“Kill me if you can!!!”

“What?! I’m not hear.” He come closer so he can be faced with Chanyeol. “Aaaa..you wanna die???” He gave a smirk smile.

“Yah…!!! Ajushi!!!” A boy yelled to them.”You are so annoyed.”

“What is with this jerk kids. Are you his friend?”

“Aniyo! I just an ordinary person.” He replied

“Aish!!! Mwoya aesaekki!!!” The revolver guy aim his gun to that boy, but he can avoid it and kick off the revolver from the guy. The boy take the revolver quickly from the ground.

“Let them go!” The guys are running and leave them at the narrow alley.

Chanyeol can not hold himself and throw himself to the ground. The boy went over and tried to awake him. “Yah!! Do you hear me?” the boy yelled to Chanyeol, but Chanyeol can only see dimly the boy’s face before he closed his eyes.