dorks

just one bite

 

 

Taeyeon open her eyes a little and look around..

 

her head still dizzy yet she’s already sober.. feeling the warm heat from her head..

 

she just smile as she notice she’s been sleeping on yuri’s lap through out the night..

 

"yah.. your lap must be numb huh yuri?? "

 

taeyeon whisper to herself while her finger keep on poking yuri’s sticking out tongue making the girl feeling annoyed yet happy that her dorky friend is finally sober..

 

"yah... i’ll bite your fingers tae.. "

 

yuri playfully threaten her while the girl next to her cuddling for some sleep..

 

"hmm.. yuri ah.. i’m hungry.. "

 

jessica mutter her words while resting her head on yuri’s shoulder with her hand intertwined with yuri..

 

"you’re hungry huh?? "

 

yuri ask while yawning..

 

"dae~~"

 

both taeyeon and jessica answer together.. 

 

"aish.. chincha.. "

 

yuri just chuckle lazily while stretching her body a little before freshen up and moving to the kitchen.. 

 

"what do you want for breakfast?? "

 

Yuri ask while she lazily open the fridge and stare at the ingredients in front of her.. 

 

"kimchi pancakes~~~"

 

" bacons and eggs~~ "

 

"French fries~~~ "

 

"strawberry milkshake~~"

 

" soju~~~~  "

 

the list keep on coming from both taeyeon and jessica...

 

"yah..  am i running a restaurant here??"

 

yuri response back to them while picking out some stuff from the fridge and place it on the kitchen table making both of them laughing evilly.. 

 

yuri put on her apron and tie her hair back before noticing a backhug..

 

"i’ll cook with you.. "

 

jessica smile widely while fixing the apron on yuri before moving to the sink to wash her hand and and face..

 

" yuri ah~~ where’s my favourite dokong tooth brush??  "

 

Taeyeon calls for yuri while looking around the bathroom..

 

" it’s in the cabinet next to the shower.. i’ve placed it there with all other  precious toiletries of yours..  "

 

yuri response to her while mouthing “thank you” to jessica as she’s done tying the apron on yuri’s back..

 

" hmm.. yuri ah.. do you have.. spare toothbrush? "

 

jessica ask shyly..

 

"hmm.. spare tooth brush huh?? "

 

"hmm... i thinks there’s few toothbrush on the cabinet where i placed taeyeon’s precious toiletries, pick any toothbrush you like k princess??"

 

Yuri smile reassuringly while jessica nod in response..

 

"i’ll be right back and help you with stuffs k? "

 

jessica smile shyly before walking fast towards the bathroom..

 

"hey.. sica yah.. do you want to use the toilet?? "

 

Taeyeon asking before spitting out the toothpaste foam from in the sink.. 

 

" i’m looking for a toothbrush..  is there any available toothbrush for me?? "

 

jessica ask while taeyeon just laugh in response..

 

"yah.. sure~~ "

 

fans often send us gifts and cute and unique toiletries are one of our favourite..

 

taeyeon showing off some of the toothbrush to jessica  making the girl feeling excited..

 

she notice taeyeon playing some games on her phone while the girl brushing her teeth happily..

 

"carefull.. i’ve killed my iphone once pulling a stunt like that.."

 

jessica pointing at the water running from the tap and the phone on taeyeon’s hand..

 

"chincha?? "

 

Taeyeon .. stop brushing her teeth before making a video of herself..

 

"hi! Kid leader in da house~~~~ "

 

"say hi to sica~ "

 

taeyeon waving at jessica from the mirror and jessica wave back while brushing her teeth..

 

"she killed her phone while brushing.."

 

"iphone killer~~ iphone killer~~ "

 

"haha!! "

 

taeyeon ahjumma laugh just crack sica up making it difficult for her keep on brushing her teeth.. 

 

taeyeon continue laughing while recording jessica whose trying her best not to spit the toothpaste foam in order to look pretty in camera..

 

"she still traumatized about that i guess.."

 

" haha! So~~ remember kids~ "

 

"Don’t play with your phone while brushing~ t"

 

aeyeon and jessica end the video with peace sign on both cheek and a sparkling white set of teeth.. 

 

yuri just smile as she heard both taeyeon and jessica’s laughter.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" dorks.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

next~~