ert!

just one bite

 

 

After finishing her herbal soup for taeyeon. Yuri came back to the bedroom and noticing jessica watching some movie..

 

"found any movie you like? "

 

Yuri ask while moving to the closet and pick out her mickey pyjama..

 

" hmm.. well.. it’s... interesting..  "

 

"hmm.. you like this kind of movie huh?? "

 

jessica ask while hiding her blush before covering her eyes with her hair a little..

 

"what movie?? "

 

Yuri ask as she start to walks towards the bed with her pyjama on..

 

" this.. piranha.. 3.. dd...  "

 

jessica stutter her words as yuri sit next to her..

 

"hmm.. owh.. the piranha huh?? "

 

"yeah.. i really like this kind of movie!! It’s cool rite??  "

 

"have you seen the effect?? Yah.. i’ve watch this few times already and still love every part of it.. "

 

yuri smirk to herself while looking at the movie... she raise her eyebrow few times as she sees few “unfamiliar “ part of the movie..

 

jessica widen her eyes a little and couldn’t believe what she’s hearing.. 

 

" alone or.. with someone? "

 

Jessica ask as she notice yuri’s mouth slightly open..

 

"hmm.. well.. few times with tae.. and... "

 

"once with seohyun i think.."

 

yuri continue watching intensely...

 

"YAH!! HOW COULD YOU BRING SUCH INNCONCENT GIRL TO WATCH THIS KIND OF MOVIE????"

 

Jessica slaps her hard on the lap and back and shocks yuri..

 

she let out a frustration grunt before throwing pillow at yuri..

 

"YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? "

 

"WHAT’S SO WRONG ABOUT BRINGING HER TO WATCH THIS MOVIE?? "

 

Yuri ask while avoiding every pillow from jessica..

 

"SHE EVEN THANKED ME AND TELL ME IT’S A REALLY EDUCATIONAL MOVIE AND SHE LEARN A LOT FROM THE MOVIE!! "

 

Yuri explaining Herself making jessica more furious..

 

"EDUCATIONAL???? YOU ERT!!!  "

 

Jessica continue throwing pillow at yuri making the girl confuse and shock with the amount of pillow inside her bedroom.

 

".yah.. yah.. guys.. stop it.. "

 

taeyeon walk slowly towards the bedroom and rest her head on the door while yawning..

 

"sica yah.. don’t be mad at yuri.. she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.. "

 

"she sleep through out the movie each time we watch it.. she never really know what “PIRANHA 3DD” is all about.. "

 

"she just guess it.. "

 

taeyeon rubbing her eyes a little while jessica put down her pillow while looking back and forth at yuri and taeyeon..

 

"hmm.. what about seohyun?.. did she really watch this movie too?? "

 

Jessica ask innocently while waiting nervously for taeyeon’s answer.. 

 

"yah.. are you crazy?? "

 

"what seohyun watched was actually a piranha documentary from national geography... "

 

"we bought two piranha movie for seohyun science project.. fortunately one of them help seohyun a lot.. "

 

taeyeon chuckle a little as she remember how yuri and her sleep through out the movie because of boredom..

 

"seriously?? "

 

"So what kind of movie is this actually? "

 

Yuri picking up the dvd cover and study the details on it..

 

" hmm.. yu.. yuri ah.."

 

jessica nervously walks towards yuri and stand still...

 

yuri just distant herself from jessica.. a bit traumatised of the earlier incident... 

 

she bite her lips a little and hugs yuri tight while sobbing..

 

"mianhae yuri ah... mianhae...  j"

 

essica continue apologizing to yuri making yuri a bit flustered..

 

"yah.. gwenchana.... it’s just a misunderstanding...  don’t worry about it.. "

 

yuri hugs her back while taeyeon just smile weakly..

 

"hmm... yuri ah.. do i really need to eat up the herbal soup?? "

 

Taeyeon ask while walking away from the bedroom..

 

"YUP! "

 

Yuri reply short while trying to comfort the girl she’s hugging..

 

"yah.. sica yah.. ultjima.. "

 

yuri patting her back a little while jessica continue crying like a baby..

 

she can’t help to laugh a little whenever jessica looks at her and cry..

 

"yah.. yah.. gwenchana.. ok ok.. let’s go outside and check on the kid leader shall we??  "

 

Yuri wipes her tears away and kiss her cheek gently.. sending blood rush on that particular side of her face.. 

 

"yah.. you blush so much these days huh? " yuri smirk a little while jessica blush even more.. 

 

"is this because of the movies sica shhi?? "

 

yuri smile teasingly while jessica pinch her all the way out the bedroom..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

next~