selca time~

just one bite



" What’s on your mind my cute vamp??"

 

Yuri nudging her shoulder towards the girl next to her whose been quite the past few minutes.. 

 

"hmm.. nothing.. "

 

jessica response simply...

 

"missing someone??"

 

Yuri start to tease earning a slow nod from the girl..

 

yuri widen her eyes a little while jessica just smile weakly as she continue to wash the dishes..

 

yuri just reach for a barbeque charcoal next to sink  and drew something on her face before tapping jessica’s shoulder..

 

"missing your  “ Edward “  huh princess?? "

 

Yuri smirk and raise her eyebrow a little with a charcoal moustache painted on her face making the girl laugh in response..

 

"yah.. do you really need to do that yuri ah?? "

 

Jessica holding her laughter as she wipes the charcoal smudge on yuri’s face..

 

yuri just smile happily as she see’s jessica’s laughter fills the air..

 

she reach for the charcoal back and start drawing some fangs on jessica’s face earning deadly yet cute stare from jessica..

 

jessica quickly reach for the charcoal and start drawing on yuri’s face starting with a snout on her nose and whiskers on her cheeks.. 

 

she laugh at herself as she’s enjoying doodling yuri’s face too much..

 

"yah.. you’re enjoying this too much huh?? "

 

yuri try to grabs the charcoal back from jessica while the girl hide it tight behind her back..

 

sticking her tongue out like always, teasing the werewolf..

 

with her long hand extended..

 

yuri pulls jessica closer to her with her hand grabbing jessica’s ..

 

"yah.. watch where you’re touching miss kwon..  "

 

jessica trying hard to hide her blush with her hand still behind her back.. holding the charcoal tight..

 

yuri just smile mischievously before reaching for her iphone inside her jeans ..

 

she took a selca of herself with one of her hand still on jessica’s ..

 

jessica heart beats fast as yuri pulls her closer towards her..

 

"look what you did to this gorgeous face of mine.."

 

yuri pointing at her own face while her eyes looking at the selca she took earlier..

 

jessica just bite her lips while holding her laughter..

 

"naughty girl.. "

 

yuri pinching jessica’s nose before fixing jessica’s hair a little..

 

"wolfie and vamp selca time~~"

 

yuri whisper to jessica’s ears before holding her iphone up high with jessica infront of her..

 

giving the cute vamp a backhug..

 

jessica was a bit shy at the first few shots of their selca but turn excited as she see’s how the pictures turn out..

 

"i sure miss my iphone.."

 

she run her finger on the iphone screen before giving it back to yuri..

 

"yah.. vampires have iphone too huh?? "

 

yuri teasing the vamp..

 

"of course~..."

 

"you think we use our telepathy skills to communicate with each other?? "

 

Jessica close her eyes and pretend she’s having a telepathy moment...

 

"at least it’s cheaper that way.. "

 

"no need to pay bills right??? "

 

Yuri imitates jessica by closing her eyes tight with both her finger on each side of her forehead..

 

"so.. can you read my mind right now sica sshi??  "

 

Yuri ask while jessica watch the playful werewolf teasing her.. 

 

a smile grew from her face seeing yuri’s face so close to her.. she brush off the feeling and fake her cough..

 

"hmm.. you’re thinking why am i taking such a long time to read your mind.. right?? "

 

Jessica close her eyes back..

 

pretending that it was close the whole time..

 

yuri open her eyes slowly and watch as the girl infront of her faking her telepathy skills..

 

"not really sica jagiya.. "

 

"i was just thinking... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why does the cute vamp infront of me "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"prefer staring lovingly towards the wolfie "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"instead of kissing her?? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

next chap~